1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

Come on people! This guy is a complete bum. Stop making his ridiculous threads the subject for discussion. He only pretends to be a sox fan so that he can be a unique troll who comes at us from a different angle. He never agrees with anything the front office does. He slams Theo unmercifully for not signing Santana, yet he would have done the same had they signed him and traded our prospects for him. It's time to fight the law.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamaicaPlain67. Show JamaicaPlain67's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

Law2005

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

I don't think he's a Yankee fan. He's either an embittered Manny worshipper or just an obnoxious jerk who has to be smarter than everyone else and has much too much time on his hands. Maybe both.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nomar331133. Show Nomar331133's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

Oh i thought Theo stole his girlfriend

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brarrell. Show brarrell's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

Was he one of those slamming the Sox FO for being unable to sign Youkilis to an extension? Guess it happened anyway, despite the tripe sprewed from some folks around here with waaaaaaay to much time on their hands!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

[Quote]I don't think he's a Yankee fan. He's either an embittered Manny worshipper or just an obnoxious jerk who has to be smarter than everyone else and has much too much time on his hands. Maybe both.[/Quote]

I still think he's the Pedro troll. The Pedro troll must've made a 1000 posts about how wstupid we were to let him go, back when he was healthy. When he got hurt, the Pedro troll disappeared for about a year. Then he came back in late 2007, saying how Pedro was going to lead the NYM to a WSC, and how much we were going to miss him. Well, that didn't quite work out for him. Now it's about a year later, and he's back with another 1000 or so posts.

He'll be gone by May.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

I'm beginning to think Law is Massarotti incognito.

However, wouldn't this thread be just what it claims to want to stop? A little like the statement: "I am telling a lie."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

[Quote]I'm beginning to think Law is Massarotti incognito.

However, wouldn't this thread be just what it claims to want to stop? A little like the statement: "I am telling a lie."[/Quote]

Fixation

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

I doubt it, he´s just having fun with us.
    I love his sense of humor.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from garyhow. Show garyhow's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

If you ignore him, they all go away. Only stay if people give them any attention. Guess we shouldn't be writing this then.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

He is a Neo-NAZI and hates Jews....that is why he keeps picking Theo out of the front office and constantly blames HIM and not the Whole group!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from REBEL. Show REBEL's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

IF WE IGNORE HIM... REALLY IGNORE HIM...HE WILL GO AWAY! THEN RE-INCARNATE FOR ANOTHER 1000 POSTS! SO, WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO... CRAP ON HIM OFTEN, AND AGAIN!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billy13. Show billy13's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

BOYCOTT LAW. DONT BE A LAW CHICK LIKE RAM AND KBEV. THEY ARE HIS PERSONAL CHICKS. RESPOND TO HIS EVERY MOVE AND STALK HIM ON THESE BOARDS. DONT RESPOND!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

[Quote]
    Law2005[/Quote]

+1 JP

LoL!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

Carolinafan. who's the bum, don't you hang out here just as much as he does. Your whole life is a message board. It's pretty sick man. Get a job

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from manfredoko. Show manfredoko's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

[Quote]Oh i thought Theo stole his girlfriend[/Quote]

Nahh Theo isn't into farm animals.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from boycottlaw88. Show boycottlaw88's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

www.thechristianexchange.org/Enabler%20Cover%20Logo.jpg" alt="" />

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

[Quote]Carolinafan. who's the bum, don't you hang out here just as much as he does. Your whole life is a message board. It's pretty sick man. Get a job[/Quote]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

Pot calling the kettle black don't you think crono? No worries. You and Law2005 can cuddle up in front of the fireplace after you get home from your high salary job. LOL.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

[Quote]He is a Neo-NAZI and hates Jews....that is why he keeps picking Theo out of the front office and constantly blames HIM and not the Whole group![/Quote]

Hold on, that's a serious accusation! I am not a big supporter of Law, but I can't remember anything he's posted that contained an anti-Semitic comment or implication.

If you're not just making a bad "joke", you have to give specific examples. Not respecting or liking a man that happens to be Jewish is not evidence of anti-Semitism.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

Which fictional TV character do you think better represents "Counsellor" Law's real life:

LA Law's Michael Kuzak?:

LALaw.jpg picture by chilliwings

Or the Simpson's Comic Book Guy?:

ComicBookGuy.jpg picture by chilliwings

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

I have to defend Law on the anti-semitism claim. He is pro Youkilis who is also Jewish.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

[Quote]I have to defend Law on the anti-semitism claim. He is pro Youkilis who is also Jewish.[/Quote]

I also have defended Law on the claim, I've never seen a whiff of bigotry in his sometimes contentious posts....but I don't think being pro-Youks or anti-Theo means anything.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from massillon8. Show massillon8's posts

Law2005 is a Yankee fan!

Gotta love this forum a guy is critical of the Red Sox front office moves and questions some of Theo decisions, which he has every right to on many occassions ( Lugo for $40 Mill, Edgar anyone, can you say Matt Clement, Manny for a Bag of Balls oh and Jason Bay) and now he gets label anti-semetic? What a brilliant post?

Sections
Shortcuts