1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ironman11. Show ironman11's posts

LET'S BE REAL

Dude, I don't know what you're on, but I WANT SOME!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

LET'S BE REAL

greatness comes with adversity......'were all born with a degree of ignorance, but some must work hard to remain STUPID!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

LET'S BE REAL

The bottom line is that the Pats are good enough regardless of any extra video. They will start showing that sunday against those Whiney Chargers. If the rest of the league now thinks that this will in some way cause the Pats to crumble...ahhhh...sorry. Not gonna happen. They will be even more determined to shut up those snifflin' whiners across the NFL landscape.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

LET'S BE REAL

I heard some jack-a$$ Jets fan saying the Pats should forfeit the game from sunday. Right...like Hobbs 108 yard return was based on any video.. and how about Moss beating three defenders...was that the video too? MORONS in NY!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

LET'S BE REAL

Now there really is no reason to be calling anyone a moron. On the field, the Pats are a superior team to just about everyone. But I think the irritation here is that there was no bloody reason for it. It is like the Republicans worrying about the Democrats in "72" and busting into the Watergate Hotel. It just makes no sense; and now they got caught. So every football fan outside of N.E. is going to line-up against you. Please, have some dignity about it.

Everyone here seems to think that every team does this same type of spy-camera game. If that is so, then how can this be the first time it has been actually caught? Surely the Pats have the mightiest of brain-trusts or at least that is what everyone has been saying for years.

The bottom line is that the Pats should make it to at least the Conference Championship. But I certainly think some kind of serious punishment will be handed down and rightfully so.

I will also say this; don't get overly excited about Moss. As quick as he is to invigorate a team is as fast as he can poison a team.

But everyone must admit that the Patriots have a hell of a team. And being a Jet fan, that hurts to say. Sure wish the Jets had Brady.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ironman11. Show ironman11's posts

LET'S BE REAL

Ok, I said it before, but you can't condone bad behavior by pointing to other teams bad behavior. True, every team cheats to some extent, whether it's cheap shots, holding, play stealing, whatever.

I'm a steeler fan displaced to new england for wife and work. Every team should be investigated for this. The Pats are a great team regardless. Of course I hope they lose if they ever play the Steelers, but both teams should be on the up and up. The penalties for cheating are way too low. How the hell is it going to affect a man that makes millions if you fine him $100,000 for a helmet to helmet? How much do think a fine to Kraft and company will affect his overall income? Or the Rooneys? Not Much. Take away draft picks? Big deal, many teams draft players that end up being dogs anyway. Suspensions? Suspend who? Belichick? Mangini? Dungy? Big deal, you set up a game plan and phone your orders in. The penalties are a joke. Did this cheating help the Pats at all? Maybe some. Maybe not. Who's to say there isn't a guy in the stands at any given stadium doing the same thing?

If the NFL REALLY wants to make a point. Take away a teams home field advantage for all playoff games. That will hurt the owners income, affect the players, and show ANY team that cheats that the NFL means what it says. AND take away the players playoff bonus money. True , it may not have been the players idea to cheat, but it will stop the powers that be from cheating when the players raise hell.

Best of luck to you guys, and I hope to seeya in December.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

LET'S BE REAL

THE WHOLE LEAGUE WAS WARNED ! why becaused they ALL DO IT.... and are STILL...... well the pats got caught.. we,ll take our punishment we might lose a draft pick but i would rather be us instead of 99% of the other teams ..... WHAT WILL THE JETS EXCUSE BE THIS SUNDAY ...........THE OTHER TEAM HAD THERE EYES OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD SAVE THE CHARGERS...... WHILE LAUGHING AT THE FOREVER 500 JETS