1. You have chosen to ignore posts from azredsoxnation. Show azredsoxnation's posts

Manny batting.237 in the last 11 Games

Including no RBI's in the last 6 games as the Dodgers lose their 4th in a row. Maybe the cancer is starting to show it self. What is going on with Manny Mania? Where is Manny the Miracle? No doubt he started off on fire but everyone knew it wouldn't last. He is a quiter. What Major league player or coach could ever respect a guy who quit on his team. Go D-backs!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tph2004. Show tph2004's posts

For all the fuss we made over Manny's move to L.A. -- including, in the interest of full disclosure, in this space last week -- the Dodgers are now just 11-11 since the trade. Manny has one home run in his last 44 at-bats. The Dodgers have lost six of their last eight. And did I mention Manny's play in extra innings Sunday night? Where Manny loafs for a ball Victorino gets a extra bag and two batters later Phillies win.

This straight from si.com . . . . . . .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SleeStack1. Show SleeStack1's posts

I thought someone was talking about Delcarmen hitting. Were talking about Manny of the Red Sox right?

Get on with life. Who cares if an ex player hits 500 or 100?

Wow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickarcese. Show nickarcese's posts

[Quote]I thought someone was talking about Delcarmen hitting. Were talking about Manny of the Red Sox right?

Get on with life. Who cares if an ex player hits 500 or 100?

Wow.[/Quote]

You stole my response, good one

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MannyManic. Show MannyManic's posts

Whoops, your bitterness is showing. Might want to check that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from keepmanny7. Show keepmanny7's posts

how about the schmucks who kept reminding us each time he got a hit? they were all noble and we're all bitter, right? please.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

how about the schmucks who kept reminding us each time he got a hit? they were all noble and we're all bitter, right? please.

Kind of funny, isn't it? We had 50 threads from all the Manny fans telling us how great he was, how well he was doing, how much we'd regret trading him.

Every day.

Now they disappeared like a fart in the wind. Now, God forbid anyone discusses how he is doing!

Now that the tide has turned, they'd like to conveniently forget their 5000 pro-Manny posts, and anyone pointing out the obvious is a stalker. LOL!

1-I always liked Manny, didn't overly care about his MBM moments, thought his fielding and hustle concerns were waaay overrated.

2-Having said that, Manny is a Dodger, and the Dodgers aren't standing in our way. so I don't care how they do.

3-Having said that, as a RS fan, it's probably in our best interests to see Manny do very well. If the EE does the unexpected and signs Manny, then it is in our best interests that they pay as much as possible.

4-Irregardless, anyone that thinks making 5000 posts to annoy RS fans with stories of how well Manny is doing is a good thing, but regards the opposite actions as stalking, are complete idiots.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

still a bad baseball trade, who cares he is gone

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikegosox. Show Mikegosox's posts

I don't care about Manny since he left the RS. However, dodger games seem to be appearing on my tv lately and the news constantly updates us on them and Manny. So, without even trying (and since the RS didn't play last night) I know how pathetic he looks. DP ball to end the inning. Bases loaded fly out to end another inning. Can't catch. Pathetic and even more entertaining now that we don't have to deal with him...

It appears that the dodgers and Manny will get what they deserve. Ok, that's all. This is my first and last Manny post. GO WAKE!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Unless LAD management starts talking contract money soon, they may never see any more of that "all-star caliber" play. Now, that LA has bought on and invested in so many of the Manny hats, Ramirez has them in a bigger pickle than Boston just escaped from! Yikes!!

It should be fun to watch this play out...

(Hey, at least LA isn't on the books for $160m...yet.)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sjddaj. Show sjddaj's posts

I just found out about the Manny news while reading these posts (so, I am not a "stalker"). But, I really can't blame the fans that if they were to find about such news (say watching ESPN), to cheer the fact that Manny is doing horrible. I for one am glad to hear this news.

Manny isn't "just an ex-Sox player". Manny isn't a player that just decided to sign elsewhere for more playing time, money, etc. No. Manny is a player that was so blatantly trying to ruin things on the Sox this year that we had absolutely no choice but to get rid of him, and practically every player on the Sox are happy he is gone.

So, for that, yes, I am glad to hear he is doing horrible. I hope he bats under .200 for the rest of his career. I am not going to go out of my way and "stalk" to find out. But I am going to stick by our team and be happy if I find out that he is doing horrible.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Wow, obsess much? Still keeping track of Manny's stats? How's Mike Lowell and J.D. Drew doing the past 10 days. I think they're batting zero. With Manny bailing out, that means you lost your #4-5-6 hitters in the lineup. Lol. You know in your heart the Sox are going down. They haven't a prayer of hanging on to the wildcard. New York is going to crush the life out of them over the next three games.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sjddaj. Show sjddaj's posts

Unfortunatley, they post here all of the time. Regardless of circumstances.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from keepmanny7. Show keepmanny7's posts

why did you keep posting his stats when he was tearing it up? nice hippocracy there.
    and for the record, he's doing slightly better than jason bay.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from elccpa24. Show elccpa24's posts

sjkkaj,

how do you know that all the red sox players are glad manny is gone? did you interview them personally? or is this just picked up from the talking heads of peter gammons and buster olney? i don't buy it. big papi wore 24 wristbands in the game after manny was traded. alex cora said the trade was a very sad day for the red sox organization. lugo to this day claims that manny had been telling him for awhile that his knee hurt and that he was trying to play through it. jason varitek said that is manny still wanted to be a red sox then manny would still be a red sox. who exactly is it that is glad he is gone? the team has moved on, the are playing fairly well but that does not translate into the players are glad he is gone. the players wanted resolution to a bad situation...one way or the other! that's it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from transcendent. Show transcendent's posts

National league pitchers have been more careful pitching to Manny that's why he's in a mini slump. I'm not convinced he's declining offensively.

What's not helping the Dodgers is his defense, if you watched those two critical games they lost to the Phyllis, his arm allowed Victorino to stretch a single to a double who scored an important run. In another game his range allowed Rollings to stretch a double to a triple, a line drive to left doesn't let runner go to third a lot even with Rollings speed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crmn19. Show crmn19's posts

No one on the Dodgers is hitting save Manny (did you expect him to hit at the 400 + clip he was on), Kent and Loney.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcleanfan. Show mcleanfan's posts

I don't think about Manny in LA but he is pushed in my face on every sports show it seems. Can't avoid him So, on a strictly baseball point, it may well be that National League pitchers (lower caliber than AL pitchers in my view) have figured out that he has trouble big time with a good high fastball and will chase sliders and fastballs well out of the strike zone once he starts pressing. True he can stop doing this but he can continue doing it for weeks as he has shown during the last two season in Boston.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Observer6. Show Observer6's posts

14-7 since dumping the cancer says it all. Ramirez is a cowardly punk.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Bump

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from robbosox. Show robbosox's posts

[Quote]Wow, obsess much? Still keeping track of Manny's stats? How's Mike Lowell and J.D. Drew doing the past 10 days. I think they're batting zero. With Manny bailing out, that means you lost your #4-5-6 hitters in the lineup. Lol. You know in your heart the Sox are going down. They haven't a prayer of hanging on to the wildcard. New York is going to crush the life out of them over the next three games.[/Quote]Well, maybe not...Now you should revise your statement,,,Go Bosox

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gabootwo2006. Show gabootwo2006's posts

What if Manny goes to Free Agency and no team picks him up because he is "labeled" a quitter? Wouldn't that be sweet justice for that arrogant, greedy and thuggish dirtbag?

Probabally won't happen but it is a nice dream. Some idiot club will spend the money on him and he will QUIT AGAIN like he always does once he has his GUARANTEED MONEY secured!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Observer6. Show Observer6's posts

[Quote]Really observer? Would you call him that to his face? Or are you a cowardly punk? It's like Manny screwed everyone's wife or something.[/Quote]

Correction, 15-7 since trading the cowardly dirtbag. Of course I wouldn't say that to his face, I'd talk in his native tongue and say something like
    "Cago en tu leche, Culero".

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

[Quote]Wow, obsess much? Still keeping track of Manny's stats? How's Mike Lowell and J.D. Drew doing the past 10 days. I think they're batting zero. With Manny bailing out, that means you lost your #4-5-6 hitters in the lineup. Lol. You know in your heart the Sox are going down. They haven't a prayer of hanging on to the wildcard. New York is going to crush the life out of them over the next three games.[/Quote]

Stop it Jack...you're killing me - lol. I can't believe you said it again!

Yankees...crush...anyone - ROFLMAO!!!!

Damn, this guy is funny. Have you called Comedy Central?

Comparing a loafer to 2 guys legitimately injured? Please.

Last time I checked, Youk was lighting it up in the 4 hole, and Bay was doing quite well in the 5. Do you even follow the games?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SleeStack1. Show SleeStack1's posts

Given the opportunity, I'd tell Manny he was a cowardly punk in a nano second. One of two things would happen. He obviously likes to beat up old men and he would wuss out with someone who isn't a senior citizen.

Or he'd attack me and I'd very likely be millions of dollars richer.

What a dumba$$ post, Icon. Think about what you propose. Duhhh.

Sections
Shortcuts