1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

Manny is Laughing at Theo

Manny gaining US citizenship has been very well publicized, remember he ran onto the field carrying an american flag? '05 I think. Didn't make the cut on O'reilly factor?

I love that in the same post you rip on 'goverment dependents' and then rip on Manny, who grew up in one of the poorest most crime infested neighborhoods in the country for being "greedy." Do you have the intellectual potential to see the ironic hypocracy there?

For the record, the NFL is run a fairly "marxist" way. Set salary dependent on draft pick, revenue sharing, firm salary caps, etc... Sports left unregulated gives us the Yankees and the Pirates.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxman16. Show soxman16's posts

[Quote]TEDDYBALLSKI......... PLEASE, SPARE ME/US !!!!!! I HOPE MAN-CHILD HAS FAITH IN AMERICA ???? THAT DEFERRED STUFF SOUNDS SHAKEY TO ME !! TELL ME SON, IS THAT THE BEST HE AND BORA$$ COULD DO ?????? WHY YES, BECAUSE THERE WERE NO OTHER TEAMS !!!!!! IT IS THEO WHO IS LAUGHING THIS MORNING !!![/Quote] Bill-806 - What day is it now? Its around day 120 isnt it? Guess what ? Manny has a 45M contract, 2nd highest paid player in baseball. Not bad ha????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[Quote]

if man-hole hangs out in public toilets, waiting to find another man, than he will be a perfect REPUBLICAN.[/Quote] DWIGHTWRONG......... I THINK SOFTLAW GOT YOU ON THIS ONE...... IT'S ONE THING TO TALK TRASH AT SOFTLAW AND THIS WRITER, THATS OK !!! BUT YOUR VISION AND UNDERSTANDING OF RIGHT & WRONG WITH BASBALL PLAYERS AND T E A M S, LEAVES ALOT TO BE DESIRED, SON !!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[Quote] Bill-806 - What day is it now? Its around day 120 isnt it? Guess what ? Manny has a 45M contract, 2nd highest paid player in baseball. Not bad ha????[/Quote]SOXMAN........... YOUNG MAN...... DO THE MATH HERE ?? A FAR CRY FROM 100MIL & 4 YEARS !!!!! YUK, YUK, YUK !!! GOOD LUCK TO THE BOY, HE WILL BE LOOKING FOR A NEW TEAM, BY THE END OF AUGUST !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PSFever. Show PSFever's posts

The entire baseball world is laughing at Manny as I'm sure Theo is. Manny wanted to play six more years. He wanted a four or five year contract and got two from a team who needed him to have any chance of making the PS. Manny also ended up with basically the same salary as he could have made in Boston playing along side his buddy.

Manny isn't as happy as you might think, otherwise he's even dumber than he acts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

LOL... and who's to say that this is the end of his Career ?? I like how everyone says it's only 5 million more like it's nothing !! Guess we have a bunch of millionaires on here ?? I'm guessing once the economy starts to recover and he has another big year, because he is once again in a "Contract Year", he just may get his big payday next off season !! Guess what team will need a Left Fielder Next year and will have at least 28 mil coming off the Books ?? Yea, you guessed it, The Yankmes !!

GO SOX 2009 !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DWIGHTRIGHT. Show DWIGHTRIGHT's posts

[Quote]The entire baseball world is laughing at Manny as I'm sure Theo is. Manny wanted to play six more years. He wanted a four or five year contract and got two from a team who needed him to have any chance of making the PS. Manny also ended up with basically the same salary as he could have made in Boston playing along side his buddy.

Manny isn't as happy as you might think, otherwise he's even dumber than he acts.
    [/Quote]

OR LOOKS!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DWIGHTRIGHT. Show DWIGHTRIGHT's posts

[Quote] DWIGHTWRONG......... I THINK SOFTLAW GOT YOU ON THIS ONE...... IT'S ONE THING TO TALK TRASH AT SOFTLAW AND THIS WRITER, THATS OK !!! BUT YOUR VISION AND UNDERSTANDING OF RIGHT & WRONG WITH BASBALL PLAYERS AND T E A M S, LEAVES ALOT TO BE DESIRED, SON !!!!!!![/Quote]

i hate to correct you (actually i'm lying, i enjoy correcting you.)
    it's bad enough your politics stink, but i think you should know that
    'alot' is not a word. it's 'a lot.'
    but for a redneck that's not too bad.