1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnDeckCircle. Show OnDeckCircle's posts

Mending Fences w/ Lowell

Lowell is the comsummate pro and understands that baseball is a business. He didn't bellyache when the Marlins insisted that he be a "throw-in" for the Beckett deal and he's not about to bellyache now.
    The best hope for him is that he's healthy from the hip surgery and his rehab seems to be right on target for a full recovery.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Mending Fences w/ Lowell

It's a non issue. Only the concrete thinkers here who couldn't possibly imagine how the Sox could add Teixiera AND keep Lowell assumed he'd be traded. The fact was and is that there were sufficient at bats to go around and that the odds of an injury sidelining Papi, Lowell, Drew,etc. made acquiring an insurance policy critically important. Lowell is a pro and understands the business of Baseball. All is well I assure you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billy13. Show billy13's posts

Mending Fences w/ Lowell

Teakus is "assureing" us!!!! Thankyou Thank you Thank you. Now all is well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Mending Fences w/ Lowell

/bows gracefully in appreciation for the praise lavishly heaped upon him by his apparent stalker billy. Now remember "dude" to honor your New Years resolution. When it comes to lead paint chips-JUST SAY NO!!!!!!!!! ; p

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billy13. Show billy13's posts

Mending Fences w/ Lowell

HHAHAHA a little sensitive arent you? I have responded to about three of your posts in the past, thats all. None of them were positive, due to the blowhard drivel you put in there. Your a little to impressed with yourself, and need to take a deep breath.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseballdiamond. Show baseballdiamond's posts

Mending Fences w/ Lowell

Maybe the Sox should have a party with cake, ice cream and balloons for Mike Lowell. Then, he'll feel better. (please note sarcasm)

"For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow..."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Mending Fences w/ Lowell

[Quote]HHAHAHA a little sensitive arent you? I have responded to about three of your posts in the past, thats all. None of them were positive, due to the blowhard drivel you put in there. Your a little to impressed with yourself, and need to take a deep breath.[/Quote]

Rofl! "blowhard drivel"? "Your a little to impressed with yourself, and need to take a deep breath." ? How so billy? What exactly has displeased you? Is it that I have dared to criticize the front office for failing to strengthen the team much thus far this offseason? I gladly plead guilty and stand by my comments. Is it that I have had thoughts, and expressed them here, which differed from your own? Again, I happily plead guilty and celebrate the diversity of ideas found on this great message board. Disagree with my view point? Great! Now defend your position as you point out the weaknesses of my own.

You see, as we are having our myriad conversations about so many interesting things, there are corporate interests investing ever scarce dollars in advertisements here. They like to see traffic, and are thrilled to death to witness a thriving community meeting regularly to have discussions. So if folks like myself enjoy lively debates here, and advertisers enjoy advertising revenues here, then who could possibly oppose the free flow of ideas? And what could possibly motivate them to do so?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billy13. Show billy13's posts

Mending Fences w/ Lowell

Just what I mean, blowhard drivel. No one is saying you shouldnt post, dont be a sissy when someone calls your drivel out. I just disagreed with a couple of your posts, since it appears you know nothing about baseball, maybe you should be on the "entertainment" threads to go with your arrogance. Good luck, you can block my posts if you like.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Mending Fences w/ Lowell

Overpaying Tex would not help. He's not a catcher. He can't pitch. Spend the money more wisely in July or over the next few years. (180+ M goes a long way)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Mending Fences w/ Lowell

[Quote]Just what I mean, blowhard drivel. No one is saying you shouldnt post, dont be a sissy when someone calls your drivel out. I just disagreed with a couple of your posts, since it appears you know nothing about baseball, maybe you should be on the "entertainment" threads to go with your arrogance. Good luck, you can block my posts if you like.[/Quote]

Wowsa! I give you a chance to articulate EXACTLY what it is that you disagreed with, even offered you some possibilities, and yet all I get is "drivel" and "sissy"? Good grief man! Surely there's more going on between ya ears than that? You claim that I "know nothing about baseball." What makes you think that? What evidence can you provide to make your case? Name calling and insults are not calling someone out. Counteracting another persons view point with your own, proving your arguments with reason, now THAT's how you call someone out. Block you? Why should I? You haven't said anything yet, and when/if you ever do, it might just be interesting to read it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Mending Fences w/ Lowell

[Quote]

It sounds like you've used years of study and countless hours of research in order to form this scientific conclusion. I'm glad we have intelligent and true "sox" fans on this message board such as yourself.

[/Quote]

No problem. I'm happy to do anything I can do to help you to disguise yourself. And it has been years.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

Mending Fences w/ Lowell

[Quote]Maybe the Sox should have a party with cake, ice cream and balloons for Mike Lowell. Then, he'll feel better. (please note sarcasm)

"For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow..."[/Quote]

Can we have a clown too. Smart a**

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

Mending Fences w/ Lowell

[Quote][Quote]

Dirty Water,
    You know how to tell a real Red Sox fan. They are secure enough with themselves that they don't have to go around boasting about being the #1 supreme ultimate fan. I think your pink hat bit is getting a little tired don't you think? Every time I see one of your posts it's got something to do with the pink hat sh**. I worry about you. Get off of your fan inferiority complex and also don't forget to do your homework before dinner.

P.S. member since 06/06/2008?