1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimh0613. Show jimh0613's posts

Mercury Morris

I'm shocked that ESPN chose to have Mercury Morris as a spokesman for the great 1972 Dolphin team. This guy is a convicted drug trafficker and was clearly a nitwit during the telecast last night. He stated if the Patriots went undefeated it would be like being a wife to the husband 1972 Dolphins? What did that mean? Bob Griese seemed to be embarrassed at Morris' antics and comments. Did anyone else feel the same way?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstandgoal. Show firstandgoal's posts

Mercury Morris

Who else but ESPN would put this old fool on the air. If the Patriots go 19-0, they should invite the entire 72 Dolphins team up for the duck parade, give them their own float, and put them at the end of the ducks, in the back - behind the best team ever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bmoncsko. Show bmoncsko's posts

Mercury Morris

They just featured the coke trafficker again on the latest Sports Center. He obviously has insecurity issues because he made some pretty ridiculous comments that would be comical if he didn't deliver them so sincerely. He even performed a little rap about how no one could ever match what the 72 Dolphins accomplished. I can only guess that they booked him for the shock and entertainment value of his ridiculous rants. The Pats should pay this guy to give their pre-game pep talk. They would never lose another game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adravland. Show adravland's posts

Mercury Morris

Morris is a burn out. Zero credibility. I heard him rattle off about how they had better stats. Beyond the fact that I think this Pats squade would mop the floor with the 72 dolphines, it a different time. No salery cap, loaded teams who could spend as much as they want. If the Pats can do it, they will have done what no other team of this era has done, and will have done it with everyone (wrongly)questioning them. Over a BS insident with no idea of the facts and how common video taing sidelines is in the NFL. The Steelers are the last obsticle. And they've been beating up on sub par teams. Go Pats!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lobstah1. Show lobstah1's posts

Mercury Morris

t minus 2 days and counting until he becomes irrelevant.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from smtlaw1. Show smtlaw1's posts

Mercury Morris

Did you read in the NY Daily News that he defends the Pats against the allegations of cheating? In the column "Is Belichick Just a Common Hood or the Perfect Coach?", Morris says:

"It's such a non-issue because it really didn't play a role in them winning (games)," said Mercury Morris, a member of the 1972 Dolphins. "When people refer to that, it's to make an issue against the Patriots. I don't do that. This is a fraternity. You don't go through a season walking on rose petals; it's a gauntlet. What they've done is tremendous."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mykey123. Show mykey123's posts

Mercury Morris

Mercury, the Patriots are not only in your neighborhood, they are in your house, marching through your master bedroom on the way to your bathroom throne upon which each Patriot will make a "personal deposit" for you to remember the Patriots' successful conclusion of their perfect season.

GO PATS!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fendrguitplayr. Show fendrguitplayr's posts

Mercury Morris

I like the commercials of "Perfectville." Especially MM's population of 1. I'm hoping the Pat's will win and change the sign to 19-0 Land - population 1 team.

Sections
Shortcuts