1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

Moss attitude?

What the hell is going on with Moss???
    His lack of motivation is shameful to witness for a guy cashing millions.
    It is bad enough to see Moss wimp out from hits and on Cassel's 2nd pick, he is not even trying to jump and deflect the ball in order to avoid the interception!?!?!?
    Should I burn the Moss jersey I bought last year? :-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hmrstrm. Show hmrstrm's posts

Moss attitude?

Are you really surprised? Moss came here to get a ring, he knows in his heart that it isn't going to happen this season. He's got his money, if you think he's tanking now, wait until it gets cold...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

Moss attitude?

Of course we don't but do we get the same amount of money as Mr. R. Moss for doing our job? I unfortunately don't... :-)
    But you do have a point that might just be a day off (1TD, 111 yds). ;-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Moss attitude?

He's had a couple of off games due to Post-Brady depression. Seems like he's been showing some leadership qualities and not throwing Cassel under the train.....

Time will tell. It's a long season....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Moss attitude?

I dont know what Moss you are watching but he has been nothing but a team player all year, he works out with Cassel after every practice and as yesterday showed their chemiostry is getting way better as his his timing with Welker. Moss 100% buys into what Bill Belicheck is doing up here and he wants to play with Brady so bad next year there is no way he screws this up. Moss is fine, the Pats are fine and Matt Cassel is getting better with every game so calm down. When Moss starts bashing people and acting like he did in Minn then we can talk but right now you are just looking into it too much.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Moss attitude?

The play I was upset about was in the Miami game. He came over the middle on 3rd down then alligator armed it in traffic. He should have had that ball to extend the drive. Of course they were down big by then, but that shouldn't matter. I don't think he could have got to that short ball yesterday to break it up. At least he tackled the guy as he had 40 yards of green in front of him! I remember in Oakland where he stood there and watched a guy take the pick the other way for a TD. Hopefully as they are still winning he will toe the line. If he really starts to slack I'd expect someone will say something to him. Hopefully it doesn't come down to a "TO" type situation. I think they'd at the least deactivate him if it did. I'd also hate to see him catching balls from Favre or Romo, too!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Moss attitude?

Did you actually see the INT? Moss was in no position to defend the ball. He did the best he could to make the tackle which saved mucho yardage on the potential runback. I am not sure what you expect of him, but I can guarantee that his athleticism is what helped with the tackle - he did have to turn 180 in stride and was able to grab the guys jersey as he was falling. I tried to do that just the other day with disastrous results. Spilled my beer and everything.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

Moss attitude?

EnochRoot,

I did watch the game (even though it was on a crappy internet stream)
    . On the interception Moss stopped, turned back and looked at the guy intercepting the ball without even starting to move in his direction. I don't know if his athletism would have helped to hinder the interception but I question his willingness to at least try.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Moss attitude?

[Quote]EnochRoot,

I did watch the game (even though it was on a crappy internet stream)
    . On the interception Moss stopped, turned back and looked at the guy intercepting the ball without even starting to move in his direction. I don't know if his athletism would have helped to hinder the interception but I question his willingness to at least try.
    [/Quote]

My guess is that you don't play sports. They are moving full speed in one direction. And you want him to stop, turn, reach back 6-8 feet and knock the ball down? First, you try it. Then you get to criticize.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Moss attitude?

Bub the Miami play did not bother me. Moss would of had his head handed to him if he made that catch. Wes was even yelling at Cassel in that game for leading him into traffic.

You're right, he would have been between the hammer and the anvil with those two defenders. I just thought that was more of a "lack of effort" than the INT. No way would he have been able to get his hands on that, it was way too short. And if he tried the DB may have gotten free, and went for 40 yards or so. Old "froggy" has been here before. Always criticizing, and "posing" as a fan. Moss needs to step up and be a leader, and reports out of Foxboro seem to suggest he's doing so. They will need him to have a good game to win next week. It's great to see them put up 30 points, on Sunday they may well need to do it again (or better). Hopefully Cassel will improve on his timing, and let those balls go a bit earlier. At least he won't have Magilla the gorilla (Merriman on 'roids) charging at him! They are still winning, so Moss should do fine. And if things go bad hopefully Tom will call him and help him out. Some posters here just seem to want to create some "scandal", be they a fan or no.
    And a note to Froggy:
    Don't burn your Moss jersey! But, please, give it to someone who is a true fan, and not an ESPN wannabe!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Espnetboy3. Show Espnetboy3's posts

Moss attitude?

It blows my mind how people really dont realize what he brings to the table. Moss first off played 79 of 82 snaps or smoething which is unheralded, i think brady last year defended him saying he is on the field for every play so if one two look like he isnt full steam running its cause he is more than anyone else.
    2nd he is soo good that we expect him to come down with everything thrown at him even a bad pass in double coverage , come on be realistic, he is a freak but come one.
    3rd when is doesnt catch a ton of passes like against the jets he was pullinng Revis and Rhodes two top tier db's in football off to him allllll day opening up things for the offense.

to the person saying reach out for the pass over the middle, would you rather him make that reach and get hammered and inujured 4-6 weeks, he has to play smart we need him nwo more than ever so sacrificing for a first down when you have the lead isnt smart.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Moss attitude?

The Pro game moves faster then any of us can ever imagine. Sure in slow motion im sure it looks like he gave up but on teh field it happens in a split second and then boom it is over.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tredawnt. Show tredawnt's posts

Moss attitude?

Moss will be just fine. Did we forget who the Patriots coach is?