1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricomandog. Show ricomandog's posts

Moss My thought changed!

I went to the stat to prove my point that Moss had lost astep, or quit, or was hurt. I planned to show the game after Indy, saying hefell off. Then I looked at the stats and they do not lie. I changed my mind; theyneed to get this guy back, and soon before the bridges are burned.
    Randy Moss
    �WK-->--> �OPP-->--> REC-->--> YDS-->--> TD-->--> 1-->--> @NYJ-->--> 9-->--> 183-->--> 1-->--> 2-->--> SD-->--> 8-->--> 105-->--> 2-->--> 3-->--> Buf-->--> 5-->--> 115-->--> 2-->--> 4-->--> @Cin-->--> 9-->--> 102-->--> 2-->--> 5-->--> Cle-->--> 3-->--> 46-->--> 0-->--> 6-->--> @Dal-->--> 6-->--> 59-->--> 1-->--> 7-->--> @Mia-->--> 4-->--> 122-->--> 2-->--> 8-->--> Was-->--> 3-->--> 47-->--> 1-->--> 9-->--> @Ind-->--> 9-->--> 145-->--> 1-->--> 10-->--> Bye-->--> --->--> --->--> --->--> 11-->--> @Buf-->--> 10-->--> 128-->--> 4-->--> 12-->--> Phi-->--> 5-->--> 43-->--> 0-->--> 13-->--> @Bal-->--> 4-->--> 34-->--> 1-->--> 14-->--> Pit-->--> 7-->--> 135-->--> 2-->--> 15-->--> NYJ-->--> 5-->--> 79-->--> 0-->--> 16-->--> Mia-->--> 5-->--> 50-->--> 2-->--> 17-->--> @NYG-->--> 6-->--> 100-->--> 2-->--> -->�-->

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Moss My thought changed!

TVery insightful, well thought out and on point.� I'd add that it appears that if Moss is in their plans, at all, it would only be for 2008.� And it would be at a palatable salary.��Reading into Randy's frustration, tells me that he "probably" not being overwhelmed with competing offers out�there.� Perhaps other teams view him as the Packers�did last year (see Reiss' piece).� It's something that a talent like this comes with baggage.� It's only Day 3 and to say I'm surprised by any of the moves....I'm not.� Colvin .... big cap hit....not surprised.� Same for Samuel.� Don Banks�of SI said it best.� I paraphrase......he's a guess corner and heavily reliant on the front seven he plays with.��Unless Philadelphia is planning later to upgrade that area....I'd be treading lightly on this signing.� �There is no game scheduled this week.� So I'm relaxing right now.� They will��still compete.� Capers in the mix will result in new twists added on to the BB Defensive System.� Perhaps the addition of Capers specialty....defensive pressure.� We'll see.I am saddened by the SB loss, not so much the loss, as in the lost opportunity at, as Seau puts it, EVER.� The likelihood of ever going 19-0 again is remote at best and realistically we may never see that again.� That's the part that hurts.� If they go 12-4 next year, perception wise, it will be a drop off.� But they will still be in the mix.� Pittsburgh's� a good example of that, always in the mix.�So in conclusion, I'm not worried yet and to let those guys go, was a must, or the team would have gotten old before our�eyes.� I'm thinking that more trades occur now.� Perhaps a Welker like situation will crop up.� And oh yes, I look for a trade out of the 7th slot.� Someone will drop ....Ryan??? McFadden .... and if that happpens they will trade.� Only way I see them keeping the pick is if trades are may by other team teams to move to the top six and those guys go and other guys drop to us.� �

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Moss My thought changed!

I still go back to Sammy Morris going out for the season in game 6 as the beginnning of the decline in the offense and including Randy Moss.�Through game 5 (he got hurt in game 6), Morris was averaging about 5 yards of mainly power (Corey Dillon style) hards that set up short 2nd and 3d down that could be pass or�run situations; this kept the defensive line from all out pass rushing and blitzing and also softened up the front 7.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricomandog. Show ricomandog's posts

Moss My thought changed!

Thanks guys, I didn't think my first thought were totally wrong. Moss did seem hurt to me. I think had Brady not been forcing the ball to him the last 4 games, Moss number dip even more and Brady throws 53 - 55 TD's as the Pats win a couple of games easier.

I rather see them focus on the D in free agency, Bring back Gaffney, and start using C. Johnson and K. Washington.�

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Moss My thought changed!

By the way any news on Morris?� I had heard his injury was pretty serious.� I hope that he is back next year.� I love Faulk..but he is what he is .... a third down back.� (I privately hope Myra doesn't run his a$$ out of town after the mary jane blunt situation).� The like to draft that 5th or 6th round RB type although they've come up dry the past few times.....Womack from Virginia and that guy last year from UCONN.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Moss My thought changed!

Responding to ricomandog:�Good points.� I've got to think this upcoming year is a make or break for the talented Chad Jackson.� Also, Washington is no slouch either.� Having Moss would be nice, but, even if he is back, this will be the final year.� I think the snag has to be on length and upfront $$.�

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Moss My thought changed!

Also, just read the Miami and Taylor may be parting ways.� Typical Parcells type of dismantling.� Did the same with the Jets and Hugh Douglas.� Perhaps there is a future for Taylor here in NE??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricomandog. Show ricomandog's posts

Moss My thought changed!

Right Chad Jackson, not Chad Johnson.... I don't think we won't him here.

The need lot of D help, at least 3-4 players, 2 LB's and 2 DB's. Law and Seau would help, but a young (proven) LB and DB are a must!

Sections
Shortcuts