1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricomandog. Show ricomandog's posts

NE Senators Should Turn Up Heat On NFL

Tex,

Give it a rest! You sound like a fool! Stop cluttering our Blog with this nonsense!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenDay7. Show GreenDay7's posts

Greetings Chronicler of the Pats and Almanac of all Things Football,The Diane Rheem Show (NPR) just had an hour long show with Specter talking about all of his victories over cancer, illness and squash opponents.� He was supposed to have been dead several times but we are lucky enough to�await his�detailing of�his victories in his �upcoming book "Never Give In "� (a la Churchill).� This is a clue to how he will react to the NE Senators and the notion of dropping this non-issue.��� A Pats fan from Brockton (?) called in to ask Specter why he was continuing on this Spygate investigation with all the other really important issues that our elected leaders have confronting them at this time.� In his best lawyerese Specter explained that he was not neglecting his duties but the Patriots were caught cheating and if this was allowed in the NFL then it would allow school kids to cheat in high school and in college, etc..� We all know that at this point no kid ever cheats in school or on the sports pitch ! To introduce this would rent the fabric that is America. (And he is surrounded by and a member of a group of people who have among the lowest�ratings when it comes to trustworthiness . . . How many documented lies had the Bush Admin. spew from 9/11 to the start of the Iraq War ? 937 was it ? . . ) He even mentioned the Stellas but failed to mention that Cower said what the Patriots did had no�effect on the outcome of the game. He also failed to mention the comments that many coaches have made about stealing signals being part of the game and that every team does it., etc. as well as failing to mention that the NFL had already sanctioned the Pats and Belichik.� He mentioned Walsh as well.��� Specter also mentioned that he was doing this "on his own time."� I guess that makes it OK for yet another old guy, who otherwise seems to be more a uniter than a divider, to take matters into his own hands.��� Specter is running again in a few years when he will be 80 . . .�Hip ! Hip ! . . .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenDay7. Show GreenDay7's posts

Yeo o o o,It's tough to get a lot of the panderers to take a stance on anything, wide or otherwise."Spectering" most not be allowed to rest even when�the specterer is "stalling" . . .Specter did say that Craig was his pal and that he called Craig to tell him to rethink his promise of resignation. It was after that that Craig said the he "expected" to resign . . . I've resigned . . . to all the hallowed hypocricy and that we are not "One Nation" .� There are several different Nations with different rules for each.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenDay7. Show GreenDay7's posts

Yeeeeoooo,No prob with "Eskimo" or "Esqumeaux" for that matter. No prob with "American Indian" either as my Red Brotha-mens�prefer it to "Native American". (If one is born in America one is a Native American . . . Prob with the "You can't touch this" attitude of those in "power" though I have no illusions about changing hum-man nature.Not too sure�from whence cometh�the "mouse" thing"� . I am closer to a moose. Very close to "Moose and Squir-rel" . . . I haven't been Kringle-ized for quite a while, gotta go with Yuke -C for that. He's got the Holly Jolly�Juice . . .�although the halucinogenic reindeer berries (forget the name but they are coniferous) could come in handy. (How do you think reindeer got to flyin' ??� By the way, how do ya think the Fat Guy got to be Red and White ? . . .Hey, how's the internet fund raising going ?� Ya gets to keeps the extrey . . .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenDay7. Show GreenDay7's posts

Yeo . . . man ?There now, did that clear up the mouse thing? Being of the simple "mice men" ilk a simple "the mouse in your hand" would have sufficed . . . Now a bit of advice you shivering rodent, Fridgidity -� not an affliction of the "mice men" . . . drop that mouse, go out and have a beer, Done, often . . .pick up a woman,Done, frequently . . .�and get laid.Done, repeatedly . . . �It really is more fun than flying through cyber-space [although I love that phrase].Thanks for the gratuitous "advice".What is it again you are here for ? . . .�

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenDay7. Show GreenDay7's posts

�. . . I see . . . Nice moniker switcheroo.How's you get it to be retroactive ?