1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

NFL Network

This coverage is terrible..commentary is bad and Collinsworth is annoying, you can't hear any crowd noise and instead of showing the Troy Brown ceremony we get an interview with Chad Ocho Johnson..what a joke

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccb2006. Show ccb2006's posts

NFL Network

When will the media's lovefest with Brett Favre ever end ? No one farts like Brett Favre, no one throws a football like Brett Favre, it never ends !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

NFL Network

The Brett Favre thing is sickening..hes been the most overrated player in the league for years now..now with the Jets in first it will go on for the rest of the year

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

NFL Network

I have to add the NFL Network's HD is bad compared to ESPN and NBC. FOX and CBS are better too but not as good as ESPN and NBC.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

NFL Network

Manning . . . you're spot on about the Favre love-fest continuing ad naseum as the Jests make a playoff push. Whenever Favre makes some bonehead mistake he's a "gunslinger" and when he completes a few balls into a soft zone he's "indomitable" and when he shares knowledge of his previous team with an upcoming opponent's GM he's just an "'aw shucks good-ol'boy havin' a li'l fun." and I think if there is anyone else in the league I would love to see snapped in half I can't think of who it is (maybe Peyton Manning or his douchebag little brother). But the fact is no matter what you think of Favre, if you watch football at all you're going to get a right jolly good dose of him coming down the stretch. I'm feeling ill already.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

NFL Network

Give up the spygate S*** they didnt use the signals during the game Brady made Deion Branch a Super Bowl MVP i dont think Brett Favre could do that

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

NFL Network

I'll give Favre credit for longevity. He's led a charmed existence, that's for sure. How many guys can say they played for 872 years and never sustained a serious injury. And you can't argue with the results -- in all those injury-free years and with all the talent around him in Green Bay in the 90s, he was able to win . . . let's see . . . ummm . . . errrr . . . I've got it -- one Super Bowl.

Yes, he certainly is magically delicious.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ericdejong. Show ericdejong's posts

NFL Network

Yes, and meanwhile Brady has a bunch of second rate receivers and wins 3 SBs.

Why do Favre and Manning get all the love. If Brady had the kind of WRs that Manning has had over the years I honestly think Brady would have 5 or six SB rings by now.

It's not even close - Brady is better than Manning or Favre - and his girlfriends are hotter too!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

NFL Network

Well, if you play to win the game (Hello) then the Brady -- Favre comparison is no contest, and anyone with eyes and a brain should know that.

However, if you play to see who can hang around the longest and throw the ball more times than anybody else (to his own guys, and just as often, to your guys), then Favre wins in a landslide.

Sections
Shortcuts