1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gibsonsg. Show gibsonsg's posts

Nine Sox players over.300

OK, it's still early, but we have NINE Sox players hitting over .300 right now, and none of them are named David Ortiz (true- Alex Cora is one of them, and he's only batted 3 times). Still, how good an omen is that? Especially since three of them are the much-maligned Lugo, Crisp, and JD Drew. Top to bottom, they are getting good production out of almost everyone. If Papi keeps heating up, watch out!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from david139. Show david139's posts

All is well, except if Titi starts Crisp in the next few days;)

Might not be a bad idea, for say a J D Drew that might need a day off or 2 since he has not had many off lately and is cooling off at the plate the last few days? Move Ells to right and let Coco play center and give JD a couple days off.

Here's to Alex Cora batting 1.000 for the entire season!!!!!��� (I hope I didn't just jinx him!)

Cora started last season really hot also, hitting like .400 the 1st couple months of the season, even getting a couple of clutch pinch hits as well before ending up the season with more Alex Cora like numbers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thirtysomething. Show thirtysomething's posts

As long as our ERA comes down with those batting averages, I'm cool...� I could live with a few 4-1 victories here and there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from billywalsh. Show billywalsh's posts

Go SOX!Yes, it's still early.� If we remember back to last year, Pedroia hit� about .115 in April and look where he ended for the season.� Baseball is statistics and we just need the SOX TEAM to maintain and hit above .300 as that team!�� 496

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thirtysomething. Show thirtysomething's posts

There's only one statistic that matters at the end of the season. :-)

Sections
Shortcuts