1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanBlake. Show PatsFanBlake's posts

No Cap help or hurt Pats?

Well it seems like this could be the last year of the salary cap. I think this is an awful idea but oh well. Since Kraft has bought the Pats he's invested alot of money to turn it into a world class org. So with that in mind and the fact that the Pats were the 3rd highest grossing team after the Skins and Cowboys I think it might actually help them .....any thought??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Nope, when this whol uncapped year thing came up last year Peter King did a 4 page story on what thsi would mean for football and beleave it or not the better teams in the league like the Pats would actually be hurt more by an uncapped year then say a crap team like the Lions. I dont remember the details but i know that in the end it would not be good for the high grossing teams.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

No more cap after 09? So we don't have to worry about extending anyone. At the end of the year, we can just pay Seymour, Mankins, Wilfork and Green $100M a piece. Sweet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

My understanding is that the 2010 year was the "no cap" year. After that a new contract wd be worked out and that the cap wd be back in 2011 but with some changes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/01/12/last-capped-year-looks-to-be-a-near-certainty/

Sections
Shortcuts