1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Now We'll Get To See How Good Trent Edwards Is?

Brilliant move by the Bills. One year, 6 million, they get TO. Lee Evans is the best WR TO has played with since Jerry Rice and gives the Bills easily the NFL's third best WR duo behind Randy Moss-Welker, Fitzgerald-Boldin. Lynch looks like he could be a franchise QB so the main question is how will 3rd year QB Trent Edwards play. If he can't stay healthy for 16 games, throw for 3,700 + yards, 20+TDs, 88 + QB Rating, then he is done as the Bills' starting QB. By the end of next season we'll know 2 things, is or isn't Trent Edwards the future in Buffalo and is Terrell Owens all done.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

When the alternative is J.P. Lohsman, who good do you have to be to keep your job?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

who good?

I think that should say "how" good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Losman is gone. I think they got Ryan Fitzpatrick from the Rams. But if things implode in Buffalo, who do they dump? Their "franchise" QB, or a 36 year old prima donna WR? Owens will have no trouble throwing Edwards under a bus, maybe even a freight train! Can Dick Jauron handle this guy? Even the Tuna washed his hands of the situation. TO should have gone back to SF. Then when he acted like a baby Singletary could knock him on his azz!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

I don't see TO as a happy camper in Buffalo. My bet is he won't last the season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

[Quote]Losman is gone. I think they got Ryan Fitzpatrick from the Rams. But if things implode in Buffalo, who do they dump? Their "franchise" QB, or a 36 year old prima donna WR? Owens will have no trouble throwing Edwards under a bus, maybe even a freight train! Can Dick Jauron handle this guy? Even the Tuna washed his hands of the situation. TO should have gone back to SF. Then when he acted like a baby Singletary could knock him on his azz![/Quote]

Someone should have kicked his azz long ago. I wonder how far away Roy Williams' locker was from Owens.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

I don't think anyone is sure that Trent Edwards is a franchise QB, I think Buffalo likes him and they believe he has potential. But the good thing about having Terrell Owens on the team is that there are no more excuses for Edwards not perform. In a QB's 3rd year they should be able to make the next step in their career especially if they have two very good WRs and a stud RB.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Jerry Jones' mistake was signing TO to a long term contract. Before that everything seemed to be OK. Buffalo's got TO on a short leash and he'll probably do ok for the first year! I don't think BB will have any problem figuring out how to defend against him. Buffalo still the last place team in the AFC.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

This is going to be funny, very funny.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

TO is going to eat edwards for breakfast as soon as his production starts to slip and as soon as it gets cold he will want out of Buffalo.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

An optimistic person would say that T.O. is likely to be on his best behavior in hopes of earning one more big payday before he rides of into the sunset. A "glass-half-empty" kind of guy would probably say T.O.'s got six million reasons to not give a damn what happens in Buffalo. He's gone after one year either way.

Oh, and as for Trent Edwards . . . you could clone Jerry Rice and line up four of them for him to throw to and it wouldn't change the immutable physical laws pertinent to Edwards.

That's a convoluted way of saying he sucks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

Owens success is downfield (if he can catch the damn ball) but jam him at the line and his numbers drop significantly, which is why he had an off year last year, plus the fact that Brad Johnson was the qb for 4 games. Nevertheless, TO will not have the numbers he is used to having. No way!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

I don't have much faith in the Bills offensive coaching staff or Edwards to do anything with TO. They have proven they can't do much productive on offense. Who is Turk Shoenert ? other than an old Bengals QB.
    Marshawn Lynch is already working his way to pampered, trouble making prima donna Rb. He is one strike away from being done in the league. Bills..still way more questions than answers. 35 year old TO will not be able to focus on his production and raise everyone else's as well. Too many unproven elements.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I know one thing, the home game against Buffalo just became a top priority for me when it comes to pick my games this season lol