1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScottsdaleLarry-. Show ScottsdaleLarry-'s posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

CHOKING IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogwhacker. Show dogwhacker's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

He should be released, along with Varitek. Period.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67sox. Show 67sox's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

What an amazing ignoramus!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRDerby. Show HRDerby's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

Not to stir anything but Ortiz has been MIA, while Varitek cannot throw anyone out and keep the running game in check.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4of11. Show 4of11's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

Yanks can use a new DH but you can keep Varitec NY does not need a 4rth string catcher.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from boulderpatriot. Show boulderpatriot's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

I can't take this crap. A bum? The guy who was an integral part of the sox titles? Yes he injured. Yes he has not been great the past two years you ingreat. But he was clutch for years. Remember his past and be greatful he was on the sox. God I am tired of the sellouts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from boulderpatriot. Show boulderpatriot's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

Thank you dcdaddy. A voice of reason. Everyone is entitled to frustration with not winning, but don't belittle the great players. Man it is frustrating.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccb2006. Show ccb2006's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

I agree DCDaddy. I think some fans have forgotten what the Sox were before 2004. Now they are spoiled rotten brats who expect them to win it every year and if they dont, they boo and hiss every player who doesnt seem to fit the "mold". Whoever really thinks Papi is a bum can stick it...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

THIS IS PRICELESS!!!!!

They are finally showing their true colors on national TV.

booing their own players and acting just like Yankee fans, which they criticize and dispise the most.

Ohh no...no way it happens in fenway. There is just too much respect and too much love.

and leaving before the game is over and rushing through the gates?

no way this happens in Fenway.

This is PRICELESS i tell ya

The best show on TV.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccb2006. Show ccb2006's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

I agree that Papi and Varitek have struggled but this does not mean that the Sox should unceremoniously cut their ties with them. They may have to release one or both but that remains to be seen. This series has been hard to stomach but Papi is not a bum, he is injured but like Beckett, will never sit down because he is too damn competitive.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccb2006. Show ccb2006's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

The fans at Fenway tonight are surprising me. No way should they be heading to the gates this soon. I guess it goes to show you their true colors...YELLOW

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sawxxx. Show sawxxx's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

well then tell me this... all he does is hit a baseball. that's it. he doesn't throw it. he doesn't catch it. he just comes in and swings. that's what a designated hitter does. so, if all he does is bat for a living, why the heck can't he hit the ball to the opposite field? it's like a tennis player not being able to hit a forehand up the line. it's just unbelievable. and if it's that hard, why not bunt it over there? even pena can bunt it over there. he is too fat. too lazy. too old. and has given up too much. he is officially the designated out. DO!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

[Quote]They boo and treat papi the way yankee fans treat arod. 1 for 17 not good.[/Quote]

I wonder if Ortiz is thinking twice about leaving....

he is very close to join the ranks of Pedro, Normar, Clemens, Manny

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4of11. Show 4of11's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

Vicctory it is a beautiful thing to watch, I love Tivo. LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxman16. Show soxman16's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

I like Ortiz and I feel for him as he is in a deep slump. He just walked trotted up first base and is not running out ground balls. He actually walked the last 15 feet and did not even touch the base.. This is very sad..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreamer007. Show dreamer007's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

[Quote]THIS IS PRICELESS!!!!!

They are finally showing their true colors on national TV.

booing their own players and acting just like Yankee fans, which they criticize and dispise the most.

Ohh no...no way it happens in fenway. There is just too much respect and too much love.

and leaving before the game is over and rushing through the gates?

no way this happens in Fenway.

This is PRICELESS i tell ya

The best show on TV.[/Quote]

go jerk off to your pictures of slappy and jeter

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccb2006. Show ccb2006's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

[Quote]

I wonder if Ortiz is thinking twice about leaving....

he is very close to join the ranks of Pedro, Normar, Clemens, Manny[/Quote]

Where can he go ? He would want a ton of money...and to be a DH

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mays24. Show mays24's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

Down go's Papi. Down go's Papi.......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

[Quote]Vicctory it is a beautiful thing to watch, I love Tivo. LOL[/Quote]

Long time no see huh? = )

Dude, i though i would never be alive to see anything like it.

I mean, for years i have heard all of this beautiful stories about how Red Sox Nation never boo their fans, how different they are from yankee fans, how they stay all thoughout the game, how they stick to their players......bla bla bla bla

An azz kicking by the Rays was all it took.

Just one, its not even like they being bounced out for 10 years straight or 20 years straight...

Just one series and they are throwing each player under the bus...just wait until tomorrow to hear them talk about every possible FA signing.

yeah, im recording this games

This sort of things are worth keeping it for when you get old

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccb2006. Show ccb2006's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

[Quote]Down go's Papi. Down go's Papi.......[/Quote]

Shouldn't it be "Down goes Papi, down goes Papi" ?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Victory12321. Show Victory12321's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

[Quote]

go jerk off to your pictures of slappy and jeter[/Quote]

Get some new material.

That line has being overused for years now.

LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

Ortiz is slumping but is not the sole reason the Sox are losing. It's death by a thousand cuts, with too many reasons to bother even listing them all. Wasn't our year and changes will need to be made to ensure we get back on track next season. I'm not giving up just yet! But I agree that our situation could hardly look more grim...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from boulderpatriot. Show boulderpatriot's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

Fools. Normal fans can't afford the tickets anymore, and that is why they leave early. It wouldn't happen 10 years ago.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

ORTIZ = A-BUM

[Quote]
    Yanks can use a new DH but you can keep Varitec NY does not need a 4rth string catcher.
    [/Quote]
    yankees already have 3 of them anyways

Sections
Shortcuts