1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pedro101. Show Pedro101's posts

Papelbomb is out of order

Manny's no angel but who's this guy think he is?
    Is this is the buffoon who thinks he's better than Mo Rivera? Do the Bosucks and Dodgers play and interleague series this season? If so I'd love to see Manram hit a line drive off of his face and break his jaw. Maybe then he'd shut up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

Blah, blah, blah.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

He never ever said he was better then Rivera. That was a misquote by a scumbag New York tabloid. He said if it was up to me I'd put Mariano in there, but if Terry wants me in the ninth I'll be ready. How is that saying he's better then Rivera????????????? He never said that. Read the bleeping article, then respond.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ihatefishing. Show ihatefishing's posts

Lol, Pap was not out of place. He was there, the whole time. So, he knows how manny was and is the perfect perosn ot comment on him. By the way, whether or not Pap=Riveria, they are close and I gurantee in 3 years it will be a lot better to have Pap than Mo.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

this thread sounds racial.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

I think Papelbon is right. Manny is a child and was played by his agent. Pushing a 60 year old man on the ground. Give me a break.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigfoot14b. Show bigfoot14b's posts

To borrow a phrase (sic) from the late Tom Landry (fromer Dallas Cowboys coach - for you Pink Hats who think the world was invented in 2004) when he was asked about the "distraction" that star running back Calvin Hill had become:

"Manny and his 'hamstring' have been traded to Los Angeles"

There is still nothing that can match the power of understatement.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from czap. Show czap's posts

You dumb fool Pedro. Its called " balls". Grow some and come back. Better yet get lost idiot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roast1999. Show Roast1999's posts

Pedro101 is out of order for starting basically the same thread twice

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DWIGHTRIGHT. Show DWIGHTRIGHT's posts

i think petey is trying to refer to papalbaum as "papalbum," but he doesn't know how to spell 'bum.'
    i was kind of surprised petey knew how to spell 'punk.'

actually "papalbomb" is quite flattering. it means that papalbaum is the 'bomb.'

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

The truth hurts, doesn't it Pedro? No more Manny may have or may not have BS. What's coming out of the club house is the truth. He was a punk that quit on his team. It's too bad Manny doesn't like the label, but it's never going to leave him. It doesn't matter what he does on the field, it's what people will think of first when his name is mentioned.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Can I motion that whenever we address this punk (the thread starter),

That we no longer call him any of the below names:
    Pedro
    Petey
    Pedey

Pedro Martinez was teary eyed when he returned to Boston (and got shelled). After 3 extended standing O's (I stood in my living room and applauded him like I was at Fenway, LOL), a teary-eyed pedro said, "my fondest memories of Baseball are from when I was in Boston, and its touching to see that the fans of Boston still think of me similarly to how I stil think of them".....

Pedro (the real one) is definately one of the top 5 pitchers ever, and hes definately a proud man. A man as great and as proud as Pedro , showing humility and gratitude to a city who owes the world to him...

I spit in the general direction of the pompous thread starter who dares refer to himself as the GREAT Pedro Martinez.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SOXNVA. Show SOXNVA's posts

The man was asked a question and answered it truthfully, according to how he felt about the situation. Disparaging words have been said from one player about another player for a long time. This is not a new concept. The only head of steam this has to it has been generated by the media. Two prolific players = discussion boards being filled with senseless chatter. Good job, you have contributed to some writer from Esquire's attempt to make the top news.