1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jastaleyfromms. Show jastaleyfromms's posts

Papelbon as close and Bard

Ok so many people are talking about Papelbon so i figured i throw my 2 cents in. To me there seems to be no bad blood between him and the socks. Boston has given him 2 good deals and he is willing to negotiate a multi year contract. He is currentl the best closer in the game to me if not 1 then top three definetly. And all you people who say let him go you don't know what your talking about. A team needs a good closer to make it to the playoffs and papelbon is amazing closer. Lots of energy a great player.

Now all you who say let him go Bard can be closer. What in the h@ll are you smoking? He can throw 100 plus, so what that means nothing unless he can control it. If he does thats great. He can be in the bullpen. is he made for a closer at the Major's yet? we dont know he could be a total bust. I hope he is not. I dont think he will be. But those who want him to be closer and those who say paps can leave dont say you want him as closer b/c he hits 100+ on the radar gun. If he controls it then you can it all you want but if he can't we might end up having a Rick Vaughn!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

I am not suggesting that Pap is not the best i would just prefer it if he could act like he is the best rather than wasting his time talking about it in the way he does...

Bard is projecting to be the closer in 2010 and as of right now Hazen is putting him in the company of individuals that Pap has never been compared to so that would lead me to beleive that Hazen thinks Bard is projectign to be a better closer than Pap and if that is the case who is going to argue with Hazen

You have to at least give him part of the credit for developing the best crop of young tallent in the bigs.

i do think having both would be the best case, but if this kid becomes a cancer we need to cut him loose for tallent in another position

6th OKI-Martinez
    7th Saito-Delcarmen
    8th Masterson-Bard
    9th Bard-Pap

looks like are pen is strong enough to protect our starters all year for the play off push

Question? does Bukhulzt and Bowden see time in the pen or as spot starters?

-when will Lars get some time?

thansk

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jastaleyfromms. Show jastaleyfromms's posts

Good points by martinez do you mean edgaror do you mean Rameirez? I think the red sox's rule 5 pick miguel gonzalez could be there to. As for buccholz we bring him in at the end of the season as a starter and bowden we need to trade. I dont think he will be all that good maybe a 4th or 5th starter.

and im not saying this in a bad way towards you but if you think paps will become a cancer what do you think of YOUK if anything he is worse than him. All thoiugh that talk doesn't bother me it pumps them up makes them want to do better i like them better for it. And how did Hazen project hansen to be? A projection means noithing things can change quickly. i know hazen didnt project this put did Rocco=Mantle no no yet. Again its just projections. And i love Bard think he will be great but Paps gets himself pumped and he is free to think whatever he want

And show me something with him talking like he is the best like you said he does i havent seen an article on that

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopi1122. Show lopi1122's posts

"6th OKI-Martinez 7th Saito-Delcarmen 8th Masterson-Bard 9th Bard-Pap looks like are pen is strong enough to protect our starters all year for the play off push Question? does Bukhulzt and Bowden see time in the pen or as spot starters?"

Who is Martinez?
    Who is Bukhulzt?

Do you mean Ramirez.. as in Ramon Ramirez? And Buchholz.. as in Clay Buchholz?

People really shock me with pure stupidity on this board.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopi1122. Show lopi1122's posts

"Good points by martinez do you mean edgaror do you mean Rameirez"

Read my last line of my last post on this topic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jastaleyfromms. Show jastaleyfromms's posts

Well amybe we don't come on here and focus on are spelling. We focus on the Red sox. You obviously do not. So since your so worried about grammar here is a present
    http://www.grammarmudge.cityslide.com/grammardiscussion.html
    http://mb.sparknotes.com/mb.epl?b=2437

Have fun.Two whole board devoted to grammar go check it out and just get the heck of this board. We are not here to make sure our spelling is 100 percent we are here to talk about the sox's so enjoy your grammer boards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And there is a edgar martinez so that is who martinez is. You are the only person who stupid. Going on a red sox board and talking about spelling
    Here is some grammer for you instead of do you mean Ramirez.. how about do you mean Ramirez, so your not perfect either. Again please enjoy the grammer sites

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AKADahGimpstah3. Show AKADahGimpstah3's posts

1. It's "Grammar". I mean, it's right in the friggin links you provided. C'mon man.

2. What the hell does that last paragraph mean? "...instead of do you mean Ramirez..how about do you mean Ramirez..."

Please enlighten me, I've read it 6 times now and can't stop laughing.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jastaleyfromms. Show jastaleyfromms's posts

he said do you mean ramirez.. i said it should be do you mean ramirez, not rocket science bud and i knew i had spelt grammer wrong it was sarcasm because i have it spelt right b4 then and one question for you, why did you waste your time reading it 6 times and then laughing over something like that do you have a life? CLeary you look like and idiot

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from czap. Show czap's posts

Hey Jast I dont think you are too bright but the real problem is you dont know crap about the Redsox. Im sorry but misspelling Sox names is a no-no if you claim to be a fan.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AKADahGimpstah3. Show AKADahGimpstah3's posts

[Quote]

he said do you mean ramirez.. i said it should be do you mean ramirez, not rocket science bud and i knew i had spelt (spelled) grammer wrong it was sarcasm because i have it spelt (spelled) (it) right (correctly) b4 then and one question for you, why did you waste your time reading it 6 times and then laughing over something like that do you have a life? CLeary (Clearly) you look like and (an) idiot

[/Quote]

Yes, it's ME that looks like the idiot. So he said "Do you mean ramirez" and you corrected him by saying "You mean, 'do you mean ramirez' buddy!".

It's not rocket science, it's called lack of schooling and intelligence. PLEASE stop trying to insult other people's intelligence while bringing forth your point as a 7th grade dropout would. Oh, and I'm sure that you "meant to" spell Grammar incorrectly. Is that why you got everything else incorrect as well?

My god man.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jastaleyfromms. Show jastaleyfromms's posts

[Quote]Hey Jast I dont think you are too bright but the real problem is you dont know crap about the Redsox. Im sorry but misspelling Sox names is a no-no if you claim to be a fan.[/Quote]

ok what does not being able to spell names mean. Nothing. Your questioning my fanhood because i misspelled a name well that means many people are not real fans in your book.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jastaleyfromms. Show jastaleyfromms's posts

[Quote][Quote]
    he said do you mean ramirez.. i said it should be do you mean ramirez, not rocket science bud and i knew i had spelt (spelled) grammer wrong it was sarcasm because i have it spelt (spelled) (it) right (correctly) b4 then and one question for you, why did you waste your time reading it 6 times and then laughing over something like that do you have a life? CLeary (Clearly) you look like and (an) idiot

[/Quote]

Yes, it's ME that looks like the idiot. So he said "Do you mean ramirez" and you corrected him by saying "You mean, 'do you mean ramirez' buddy!".

It's not rocket science, it's called lack of schooling and intelligence. PLEASE stop trying to insult other people's intelligence while bringing forth your point as a 7th grade dropout would. Oh, and I'm sure that you "meant to" spell Grammar incorrectly. Is that why you got everything else incorrect as well?

My god man.[/Quote]

i respect what you were saying but now you do look like and idiot. i never said "You mean, 'do you mean ramirez' buddy!". first off why did you put an apostrophe in front of do and at the end of ramirez i never said any of that and your are tlaking about ramirez's buddy the way you have the apostrphe i was refering to the poster as buddy but oh well.

Now cnan we end the grammar war AKA and just talk about something we both enjoy. The Red sox. We all make mistakes and obviously my spelling is one them. I was never good at grammar in high school. Now i apologize for calling you and idiot because you are cleary and intelligent person. But can we please not talk about grammar man