1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxforlife. Show redsoxforlife's posts

Patriots @ Giants Preseason

payback's a ####�i think bill might try and "run up the score" in that game.�you can bet, it won't beyour typical preseason game.�

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billfry. Show billfry's posts

Payback in a preseason game? You are the stupidest person in the world.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from leneman1585. Show leneman1585's posts

i dont think they really had�a lot of choice in the matter� i think there is an agreement in place between the 2 teams to play in the preseason.� the last 3 years they have played in the last game of the preseason and they have played every year since 2001 (except for 2004) in the preseason

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauloz. Show pauloz's posts

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=txfavreretirement&prov=st&type=lgns

is he done with his temper tantrum?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nesportsfan6013. Show nesportsfan6013's posts

Honestly, this is what happens to the losing team from the Super Bowl. Look at�the teams the Patriots faced after they won, and they proudly raised their Championship Flag during the pre-season games!? Are we that selfish of the Patriot fans to be this unsportsmanlike? How sad is this, that we can't allow the Giant fans to celebrate a great victory over what was suppose to be a great victory for the Patriots. How we, as fans of the Patriots, act in such a disrespectfull manner, reflects on how other fans and the�media portray our team! �This is why�our players who went to the Pro-Bowl were�booed by the fans in Hawaii! Our Team does not deserve a number of the fans that have been "hanging" on the�bandwagon for the past number of years!Too many wins makes us spoiled, disrespectfull and poor sports! Let's all just let the Giants and their fans celebrate their deserved victory over the Patriots and move on and support our team in a better way than this white-hot mess!�Go Patriots, let's have another great year with�a better ending, but let's all be respectfull and gracious in victory and defeat!���

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from diiidiii73. Show diiidiii73's posts

the PATS should play there cheerleaders,and the ex governor (ny) will be QBthe new governor (ny)will call
    the plays for us
    useless game
    think that might interest the N.York cramp
    bunch of clowns, i�� still don,t get how they won
    some luck ,pass it to the governor they need it plus the senator

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from diiidiii73. Show diiidiii73's posts

you better bet your mother the pats will not get to tampa
    its a pre season game and you are so worked up
    you guys will not get to the playoffs
    i will say it again the � � � giants will not get to the playoffs
    the manning,s are a one hit wonder just like anything else in NY
    go look for a hooker ,i have afew dollars to lent to you

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

I disagree. the giants are a medoicre team that had a great playoff run and a great scheme against the pats, along with a truckload of luck.�Their weakness is their d-backfield. BB will work all through training camp on how stop the up-the-middle pressure. Bet the house that what happened in the SB will never happen to them again.Yes, it is a preseason game and I�expect that BB will treat it just like every other�pre season; tryouts for rookies and conditioning for regulars. BUT, the pats are certainly capable of laying 52 points on the giants.�I wish we were playing�them in the regular season because chances of them being the NFC rep in the SB are not great ( currently 12-1). I'm sure the pats would love a rematch.��

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

because they didn't�do it last time doesn't mean they're not capable of putting up the points, which was the hypothetical I was responding to.�I also said luck was one of the things that won the giants the SB. Asante dropping a pass, holding not called on the eli's non-sack, tuck catching a pass on the top of his helmet, brady with a bad ankle, neil going down. Are you asserting those plays were all part of the game plan and luck payed no part?�I said they were a mediocre team that had a good playoff run and the facts (i.e. their regular season record) bear that out. I'm not willing to start carving eli's bust for the HOF just yet. If he puts in an entire year at the level he played the last 3 games, I'll include him in the short list of pro-bowl caliber QBs. remember, they were ready to dump him half way through the season.Are you�saying their secret was rushing 4 guys? Did you notice that 90% of the pats' opponents also rushed 4 guys or more?�Reducing the defense to a mere count of pass rushers is a massive oversimplication.��They came out with an outstanding game plan/ rushing scheme which is what beat the pats. As I said, BB will have come up with a counter�for that scheme by opening dayDon't� believe for one moment that the giants are a better team.�naturally, you're entitled to your own�opinion but I think you're selling the pats short and giving the giants too much credit.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

i hardly ever post here, but i must say 99% of skimans or watever his name is posts are completely stupid. its sounds like a pissed off 14 yr old.� seriously, why do u waste time pretending to be a fan of a team?� and why do u waste time writing complete junk that annoys Pats fans? btw not all Jets fans are obnoxous, i post on prosportsdaily and most of them there are reasonable and agree most of the time with Pats fans.� For�TRUE nyg fans, congrats u beat us.� to the Pats haters and pretend nyg fans: GO SCREW YOURSELF because u r pathetic and have nothing else to do but hate on success.and for this game: its preseason; NOT A TIME FOR REVENGE!� id love a rematch that means something.� GO Patriots!� -work begins draft day!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglandpatriots12. Show newenglandpatriots12's posts

well parcells hasn't been able to win anything since BB left his side. its pre-season game it means nothing. yeah revenge would be nice, but the only way is to play them in the SB again. show they got lucky or if they don't make the playoffs next season shows they were lucky. their not us from 01 no one will be us.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglandpatriots12. Show newenglandpatriots12's posts

cameron giants fan 4 life was right about how many superbowl each team won. the 49ers won 4 with montana and 1 with young. cowboys have like 5 or 4 3 from aikmen. the giants are 3 and 3 in superbowls just like us. it's surprising the giants won a SB without BB as their D-coach and parcells as coach.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from trlrunner. Show trlrunner's posts

this game means nothing, no pre-season game does....The Giants will not even make the play offs this year because they're still resting on their laurels.��

Sections
Shortcuts