1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Patriots fans steel Giants Superbowl rings

What sort of jewelry company leaves its safe unguarded the whole weekend?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

Did you lose your way to Strahan's retirement party?  None of the rings that were stolen belonged to the players.  big deal!  Go back to the Giants board.  Good news on Burress, huh?  LOSER!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

[Quote]What sort of jewelry company leaves its safe unguarded the whole weekend?[/Quote]

I know the original post was sarcasm but this post about an unguarded safe is funny.

1 They took a 1000 pound safe and know one but owners/staff knew what was in the safe until the owners gave up a list of it's contents to police.

2 Why would you guard a safe? Whay would you post a guard in a jewelry company when you have security systems?

3 Issue is why didn't the fact that the cutting of the phone lines and and it being the main system of the security kick off some sort of alarm????

Where will they fence the stolen rings? No where because they won't be able to due to their uniqueness. This is no grandma's diamond ring we are talking about.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

Really, why do you think its pat's fans, I think they were jets fans, they haven't had a a SB win in 35+years, it was probably because the rings said N.Y. on them and they simply couldn't resit stealing the whole dam safe to get at the rings.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

If your  going to try and fling crap  at  least spell  steal  correctly, steel is a type of metal that you make a sword out of

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from N0vice. Show N0vice's posts

Learn to spell you moron.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=schreiber_leanne&id=3438752

required reading for all!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from spears4. Show spears4's posts

You Troll can not be serious.  The store does not get the money until the rings are delievered.  So the store/insurance company loses out not the Giants.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

[Quote]http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=schreiber_leanne&id=3438752

required reading for all!!!
    [/Quote]

thanks NE.  All I had to do was read the heading of the article.  That said it all!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Hi tx, as I said in another post , this is the best I've felt since  February 2 2008!!

Hope all the other regulars read the article.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

[Quote]

Hi tx, as I said in another post , this is the best I've felt since  February 2 2008!!

Hope all the other regulars read the article.

[/Quote]

It should be required reading for every Pat fan!  How's it going?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

[Quote]do you guys think I was being a troll? do you read this web site much i am on here all the time i was just kidding around not being a troll so eat me.[/Quote]

I was with you,

Just finished the  above mentioned article,
    I only have two words to describe Wingo,schlerith,carter,and D-head porter,

"Rabid dogs"they all gotta go.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from War-Eagle. Show War-Eagle's posts

Without a doubt Patriots fans are behind this heist of the Giants rings, with the going price of tin these days I am sure there is a big market for these beauties

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I thought it was a comedy skit on MTV!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Though the article was good, it comes a little bit late. The damage was done. What I'd like to see is them have these fools come out and state these were only their "opinions", and they were based on rumors and hearsay. On the air! But they will never do that, so I won't hold my breath. I'll be willing to bet the trolls claim Kraft paid her to write the article.....delusional fools!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

[Quote]yea I started a whole thread dedicated to this story under the name ESPN on ESPN in hopes of getting a good back and forth going and barely anyone posted on it not even the trolls, this new web site is killing all the fun.[/Quote]

A big problem here is that this site is so slow to update the messages.  I've waited up to 20 minutes for my posts to finally show up. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfl14. Show wfl14's posts

Really, why do you think its pat's fans, I think they were jets fans, they haven't had a a SB win in 35+years, it was probably because the rings said N.Y. on them and they simply couldn't resit stealing the whole dam safe to get at the rings.

Sorry Jets fans aren't smart enough to pull this off

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Are you an imbecile?  Winning the game in the last minute  on a fluke play is kicking azz in your world?  Don't watch football ever again; you don't get it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

Andy
    My mistake,you are absolutley correct in saying that jets fans lack the mental capacity to do such and outstanding caper. I stand corrected

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

It was an inside job by the Giants. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyyy. Show mikeyyy's posts

[Quote]We know that most Patriot fans here are old men - some retired - but really. Citing support for your attitude from 4 centuries ago is going a bit too far, even if he was your great-grandapa's contemporary.[/Quote]

Quick son, the school bus driver is beeping his horn at the end of your diveway.  Now get your little bag lunch from mommy and get to school.   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyyy. Show mikeyyy's posts

[Quote]It was an inside job by the Giants.  [/Quote]

Someone should check Plex's locker.  I hear he is looking for some "real" bargaining chips regarding his "new" contract"!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

So if any of Tom Brady's unwashed jock straps go missing we can all just assume it was a NY Giants fan who stole them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

DUM DAH DUM DUM.... Leave it to someone who was not left behind in school.... (As he should have been) to come up with something as asinine as this thread.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hooterdawg. Show hooterdawg's posts

Ur too dumb to get away with stealing anything.

Sections
Shortcuts