1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Patriots luck out and win....but...

NOPE! If either of them losethey lose the tiebreaker to the Pats . . .HAHAHAHA.

And the Pats have beaten the Broncos, Jets, Dolphins. so there are three winning teams right there. What they haven;'t done is lost to the 59ers.

LUCK is the Jets actually beating the Pats this season once . . .it will likely be another three or four seasons before that happens again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I can see the sweat on your brow. You've been saying for weeks the Pats are not making the playoffs, yet, here they are in better shape to make the playoffs than either the Jets or Phins given the rest of the schedule for these teams. Seems the Pats, the dynasty team of this decade will not go away yet for NY. The Jets have now LOST to two teams they SHOULD have beaten, you can't deny that fact. Save for OT, they could have lost to the Pats. They peaked at Tennessee.. . I hear the Jets boulder rolling downhill now as it crashes from its pinacle as the BEST team in the AFC East.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedyaz2. Show tedyaz2's posts

[Quote]they are still on the outside of the playoffs looking in. Even with your lucky win today you are still not in the playoffs and have a distant chance at best of securing a wildcard. Of course, it was just another win against a losing team. When you beat a team with a winning record this year then you can say something. BTW..The Giants clinched the NFC East today even with their loss. The NY teams will continue to haunt you. Good thing for the rest of the country is the Jets and Dolphins both own the tiebreaker over you and one of them will win the division and the other the wildcard. leaving your happless Patriots to watch the playoffs from home.
    CRAP IN THE BRAIN, CRAP OUT OF THE BRAIN[/Quote]
    harleyroadking1
    Comments: 1762

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from papifan111. Show papifan111's posts

hey bud right now the patriots have a better conference record then miami and look, we have practically half our starters out and have the same record as the Jets and one game behind the colts, gee the patriots really do suck right? I believe it's simply amazing job by the coaches and Pioli for having great backups that can win 10 to 11 games for their team. Imagine if we had only half the injuries we have now....hahaha all the haters just keep on hating because the patriots are just that good, so what comes around goes around....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[Quote]Even if the Patriots luck out and make it to the playoffs, which is a big IF (you fools barely made it by a 2-10 team today), you will be one and done![/Quote]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[Quote]are you upset tedyazhloe typing in a large font means emotion, could it be because the little weak jest LOST!!!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!![/Quote]

HE is starting to get REALLY P****d because the Pats will not go away. He has no REAL come back, just insults and his continual dislike for the Pats. I am certain he was all giddy with the progress of the Seahawks game only to see the Pats pull it out and the Jests lose.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[Quote]Even if the Patriots luck out and make it to the playoffs, which is a big IF (you fools barely made it by a 2-10 team today), you will be one and done![/Quote]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Probably like your NY teams if the Jets even make the playoffs. Giants will go down in the first round just you watch.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan418. Show patsfan418's posts

[Quote]Even if the Patriots luck out and make it to the playoffs, which is a big IF (you fools barely made it by a 2-10 team today), you will be one and done![/Quote]One and done would be ok with me. The real success this season would be to actually make the play offs dispite all the injuries and to make it even sweeter knocking the Jets out. At least we have an excuse for ALMOST losing to a 2-10 team or going one and out in the playoffs but what is the Jets excuse?! I don't usually agree with making excuses because of injuries all teams ( at least most) have them this time of year but we have been hit with the injury bug like I have never seen and I doubt there is a team in the nfl that could over come the injuries New England has and even be at .500 It absolutely must kill all you Pats haters that we continue to stay in it, you know since all of you were so excited that we lost Brady and about a dozen other key players and you actually thought your sorry team had a chance this year because the Pats were down and out. I guess the Pats are just that good.It must suck to now know the truth you keep trying to deny!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

[Quote] Why do you think that every troll that comes in here is a fan of a NY team? You are an idiot. I am Colts fan and really hate it when you idiot Patriots fan call me a Jets fan...so bite me!!!!![/Quote]

Well a Colts fan you should know a lot about 1 and done then ;)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

The cockroaches worst nightmare. Pats make the playoffs without Brady. By the way all you loser Jet fans, your savior---Brett the Jet---well he won't be a Jet for long. He's gone after this year--bye bye--hello retirement AGAIN. He never wanted to play for the Jets to begin with. Who can blame him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey Louis, why don't you combine all your posts under your various aliases into one BIG , CRAPPY post. It will save us from having to read so much crap. At least in one post we can be done with you and laugh at your idiocy!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

Patriots still rock!! At least we have several years ahead to win the SB again and again!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[Quote]btw nefan40 (pats fan since 2001)...I am not a NY fan, nor do I live in NY. I am a Colts fan you moron. Not everyone that hates the guts of out the Patriots is from New York. There were 90 million+ people that enjoyed the hell out of you losing the Superbowl from all over the world. Get a life and get in touch with reality.[/Quote]

Obvious NY fan.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

I don't care whether you're a colt of jet fan................you're gutless and hide behind your computer.......makes you feel special to come out and troll on another board. If you're a colt fan.........why even care what pats do?........better yet.......having Pats out........gives you the cheap path in the playoffs.....maybe you would be afraid if the Pats made it?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

J.E.T.S ......SUC*, SUC*, SUC* !

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r. Show Hammah29r's posts

let me ask you a question ColtsgoinDown2008. If my scrotatolah was resting firmly on yer chin what direction do you think my John Henry Hammer would be facing?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]btw nefan40 (pats fan since 2001)...I am not a NY fan, nor do I live in NY. I am a Colts fan you moron. Not everyone that hates the guts of out the Patriots is from New York. There were 90 million+ people that enjoyed the hell out of you losing the Superbowl from all over the world. Get a life and get in touch with reality.[/Quote]

No, Leon. That is a lie. You are a Jets fan. Stop your pathology at least through the holidays.