1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Patriots vs. Jets -- Predict the score

Public enemy No. 1 Eric Mangini brings his 3-10 Jets into Foxborough on Sunday to face the 13-0 Patriots. Do you think Bill Belichick will be out for revenge on the team that tattled on him earlier in this season? The line is already at 24 1/2 points ... what do you think the final score will be?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbona. Show jbona's posts

In all honesty, I think this game is going to be out of hand early. I'm thinking something to the tune of 56-10 Pats. I think Brady will break Manning's single season TD record, and Moss may break Rice's receiving TD record as well. It's going to be a rout.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Good weather - 48-10, Tough passing weather 24-3 PATS all the way...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsox79. Show patsox79's posts

pats 100 buggers 3, no really its' going to be some lopsided game they are going to play physicall and probably have some runs towards mangina hopefully one of our running backs can bust him in the mouth with a helmet or something, bellickeck please don't shake hands........... really

Pats 55
    Jets 10

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

PATS 38 JETS 17 (jets score late td to save face)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from musicman55192. Show musicman55192's posts

Then you woke up and it was time to go to school? Mangeni, bit the hand of the person that gave him his livelyhood, shame on him!!!!! He will PAY for that for as long as he is a coach against the Patriots and judging by the record he has, it wont be long. The Jets should change their name to the JOKES, because thats what they are.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from musicman55192. Show musicman55192's posts

thanks................it just came to me................lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from therazorsportsfan. Show therazorsportsfan's posts

How about 63-14 PATS

14 points for theJETS and the Pats going 14-0

(Pitt 13 pts 13-0)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncamike. Show uncamike's posts

OK. Here's my favorite scenario: Pats shutting out the Jets by more than 50 with seconds remaining in the game. They have the ball and, instead of a kneel-down, the quarterback, Cassel or Gutierrez, takes the snap and heaves the ball backwards, out of the end-zone for a safety as time expires! The game ends with the score: Pats 56, Jets 2. In the post-game, Belichick is asked why the Patriots took a safety at game's end and he replies: "The only way the Jets were going to score on us today is if we did it for them."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dx7. Show dx7's posts

63-2 Patriots over the Jets. A shutout is blown on a fourth quarter snap out of bounds over the
    punter's head.

The media will debate for the rest of the week as to whether Belichick showed mercy on the punt in the fourth quarter ;)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jarian. Show jarian's posts

Simply Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chiero. Show chiero's posts

Patriots 112, Jets 3

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agw. Show agw's posts

This week's slogan - SHOW NO MERCY!!!

I agree bona...rack 'em up...let the records fall.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pstechen. Show pstechen's posts

Final score: 61-10

First half-Brady throws 5 TD's to break the record and Moss gets 3 of those tying Jerry Rice.

Mangini better watch out because this could be a demoralizing, job-losing game!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from knoxvillepat. Show knoxvillepat's posts

Ram Fans....Who in the He!! cares about Rams Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pats 74 Jets 0

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve32. Show steve32's posts

yea...you're right...

maybe if we had Tank Johnson on our team we would be more respectable and live up to your lofty standards for a football team.

nothing like convicted felons and weapons charges to round out america's team.

tell tank to bring the weapons next time (if) you play the pats in the sb. you'll need all the weapons you can get your hands on, but, alas, it still won't matter...

what a tool!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kingster. Show kingster's posts

Didn┤t the pats kick the all-prison Cowboys but already this year? Romo got rocked in that one.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve32. Show steve32's posts

now now...let's leave jimbob alone. he's just jealous 'cuz brady went OUTSIDE OF THE FAMILY and got someone pregnant. he's in love with his sister!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kingster. Show kingster's posts

You have to laugh at all the loser haters out there. Romo should be doing well, the NFC is like high school football compared to the AFC. It┤s too bad all the haters know so little about football.Pats 52 - Jets 6

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve32. Show steve32's posts

uhhhhh duhhh...and you're assuming all pats fans live in boston you tool.

hey...can you get an assault rifle from tank, stick it in your mouth, and let me pull the trigger 1st?? i bet there'd be a line of people fighting me for my spot in line.

oh yea...as a friendly reminder...we already beat you. your junior varsity team, who lost to the bills and lions, is old news. kind of like your incestual relationship with your mom. sorry for the big words. i'll try and keep 'em to 1 syllable from now on so you can keep up.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve32. Show steve32's posts

owned? really? by you? hey, at least you finally own something huh? i'm a better investment than that doublewide you live in anyway. although you've probably got it decorated nice with your romo and farrah fawcett posters.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve32. Show steve32's posts

just a vagabond cowboys fan who got kicked off their site because they only allow men on it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve32. Show steve32's posts

then you must be a bills and/or lions fan since the cowpokes lost to them this year. now that's impressive...the bills...wow!!! that's strong. we only hung 90+ on them this year.

didn't we hang 90 on the cowpokes too?? sorry...my bad...only 1/2 a 100.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve32. Show steve32's posts

yup...you lost. 3 losses for the cowpokes.

can't you all picture this romo tool...400 lbs sitting in front of his computer eating a bag of fritos and washing 'em down with a schlitz malt liquor while reading his rv magazine and fantasizing about his date tonight with his mom?? think she'll put out for you??? maybe if you break out your marble collection. that'll impress her for sure.

3 losses loser

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve32. Show steve32's posts

the definition of bandwagon is your screen name pal. romo's been a name for 2 seasons yet it's YOUR screen name which means you've been a fan for, ummmm, let's see, my math isn't that good, 1 +, carry the one, yup...that's exactly 2 seasons.

nice job creampuff.

way to handle those powerhouse bills and lions...3 LOSSES. impressive!!!