1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobtich. Show bobtich's posts

Pats being investigated

So I'm a born Bostonian,50 years in western New York, and that most pathetic of fans, a Red Sox and Bills fan. The message here is only that the Patriots are notá the Chosen Team and will use any skulduggery and hormone that they can get away with. So that doesn'r make them evil. Only like Republicans. Walk around holier than anyone and solicit sex in bathrooms. And Tom Brady is only eightá out-of wedlock children behind Travis Henry. Would that he were so careless on the gridiron. Let's face it. The Pats are currently a very good team with a great recent past. They won't reel too much with this current flap but they are coming back to earth. Go Bills, and get better Kevin E.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from djcasser. Show djcasser's posts

Pats being investigated

I see now.á The pats don't whine (just their fans)á they cheat.ááHee Heeá

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeland. Show mikeland's posts

Pats being investigated

Who's to say no other teams, aside from those suspected,áhave done this sort of thing?á Do the Pats send someone to EVERY game to video tape EVERY TEAM's signals?á Like another poster commented on, someone could easily sit in the stands, or in a private box, and record the signals.á Isn't this the reason why coaches cover-up their mouths withátheir plastic cards - so other teams can't "read lips"?If they did it, fine.á It's low, but is it cheating?á Players still have to execute.á That's all that needs to be said.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatthebleep. Show whatthebleep's posts

Pats being investigated

SO GANG .Which name should we go with ;áááTHE NE CHEATRIOTSááááá orTHE NE PATROIDSNice image we are starting to develope ,huh.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncool926. Show uncool926's posts

Pats being investigated

Was it cheating when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Besdies, this give us another position on the team--A / V Geek. Who needs draft picks? We got telephoto lenses!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatthebleep. Show whatthebleep's posts

Pats being investigated

WOW are Pats fans that stupid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from djcasser. Show djcasser's posts

Pats being investigated

Can't seem to make up my mind.á Maybe Belichick is not a "games player".á Maybe he is just paranoid, like Richard Nixon.á The pattern is actually there.á Very secretive.á Prone to cheat to ensure victory even when he is holding all the aces.á Sounds just like Nixon and Watergate doesn't it?á Poor Soul.á He should try medication

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dsy98. Show dsy98's posts

Pats being investigated

"Was it cheating when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Hahahaha.á This one had me in stitches.

Um, unless it was serious...then it is sad.

Honestly, though, it doesn't matter much what we suspect or try to justify here.á The league will make some kind of determination, and we can go from there.á There are far too few facts out at the moment to tell what actually was going on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from unforgettablefire. Show unforgettablefire's posts

Pats being investigated

agree with you, youngw.
    it's sad when pro sports become an entertainment spectacle rather than a true sporting event, and it seems they have all become this way... when teams and players will do anything to win, including cheat. i will reserve judgement on the pats situation until the facts come out, however, just because there are plenty of examples in all pro sports of people cheating-- this does not make it okay! it's still cheating!
    when i was a kid and played team sports we had parents teaching their kids this kind of crap- that it's okay to cheat your way to the top... kind of makes the word "sportsmanship" into a joke, doesn't it??
    maybe none of the teams are honest but in that case it's no longer a sporting event... it's purely an entertainment business.á i find it disappointing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kayaker24. Show kayaker24's posts

Pats being investigated

This whole thing is being blown out of proportion. I'm sure all teams do this to a degree. The Pats were just stupid enough to have gotten caught. Penalize them and lets move on. I'm glad to see LT has opened his mouth and made more idiotic comments.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from huskies2005. Show huskies2005's posts

Pats being investigated

áDo you really think that other teams don't do this?áEvery one is out to get the guys that are on top. áI am not sure this really would give them an advantage anyway the Jets looked like they had their 2nd string team in there. Moss was triple covered and they couldn't stop him - give up - your season is over!!!áááá

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from djcasser. Show djcasser's posts

Pats being investigated

Pats Fans the end all to this is that the Pats are being accused because their has been evidence in the past, and their coach has a history of gamesmanship as well as treating other NFL personnel like sht.á See the article http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20715148/á The title is:áááBelichick has track record of classlessnessPatriots coach has always been on over-competitive manipulatorNo one should or will discount your rings, but unfortunately many will, if only because of the way your coach treats others.á

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from exmilloyfan. Show exmilloyfan's posts

Pats being investigated

Priceless!á ROFLM*O.á Letterman's getting stale - he could use a guy like you.á Give him a call.Thanks for the laugh!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bclaff. Show bclaff's posts

Pats being investigated

The "supposed" video tape wouldn't have been impossible to use for last Sunday'ságame.á It would have been easier to just watch the signals and make a cell phone call.The tapeáwould useful be for the next game.á This means that the butt kicking the Jets took was real and the Pats are really that good.P.S.á Didn't the Dolphins admit to doing this last year and knowing exactly when to blitz Brady?á Where were all the articles on ESPN after that?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncool926. Show uncool926's posts

Pats being investigated

No, I'm not really joking. If the teams spend all that time conditioning, practicingáand setting up their own plays/formations/etc, why shouldn't they have the right to technologically prepare themselves and get any advantage they can? IT'S NOT CHEATING...IT'S BEING SMARTER AND BETTER ON THE FIELD AND ON THE SIDELINES!!!á WAKE UP!!! IT'S THE 21s CENTURY!!! DID ENRON TEACH US ANYTHING????

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bclaff. Show bclaff's posts

Pats being investigated

Didn'tá you ever watch Animal House?ááá John Belushi?Here you go : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Houseá

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from diosagua. Show diosagua's posts

Pats being investigated

So fun time is over?áDoáyouáthink "ever" might be a bit of Hyperbole, just a little?Lighten up, Francis!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from diosagua. Show diosagua's posts

Pats being investigated

Perhaps you should look up "Blue Collar", Boston looks pretty white collar to me,áand you should take a deep breath. Gamemanship is and has always been part of the game.ááI used to be a spoiled sport like you, that is until my teams won Championships, and gave me something to blog in a positive fashion.á

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

Pats being investigated

dj, Thanks for your response.

Sour grapes are sour no matter how much sugar you put on them. Personally I could care less whom it is that is responsible for rule changes. The reason they are changed is to satisfy someones ego. The sad thing is it changes the game period from that day on and affects all the other teams in the league.

That old addage what goes around comes around and will eventually come back and bite them. Do we change the rules again. By the way he was the egoist behind having the rule changed regarding the DBs.

Insofar as having the heat turned up I don't know or care but if it had been turned up at or prior to the start of the game using your theory when would it have been noticed?? Hmm?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diosagua. Show diosagua's posts

Pats being investigated

Pizona, I'm detecting a negitive tone, Are you having a bad day, or you just a jerk?

Switch to decaf, meditate, switch careers, stop angry-diddleing on your computer, move out of your Mom's...

Something, Please try something.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dsy98. Show dsy98's posts

Pats being investigated

"I guess you think it was OK foráGeorge Washingtonátoádrop the A-ábombon theáFrencháduring the battle of Gettysburg. What about the Chinesebombing of London and theá destruction of theáRomans at the Battle ofLittle Bighorn?"

And when Brian Boitano sucker-punched Mother Teresa in the 1362 World Series, resulting in a bench-clearing brawl that started the War of the Ring, was that cheating?

Or when Jenna Jameson hired Einstein to take a crowbar to Satan's knees at the 2032 Winter Olympics, that was cheating too?

YOU GONNA ACCUSE THE WHOLE WORLD OF CHEATING??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from diosagua. Show diosagua's posts

Pats being investigated

So your neighborhood then is an exemplor of Boston as a whole?

If I grew up in a "Working Class" (crappy, poor, depressed) Town I'd be bitter too, I guess.