1. You have chosen to ignore posts from longhairjoe. Show longhairjoe's posts

Pats-Chargers, AFC title game discussion

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/odds

just checked, opened at 15.
    before I looked, I was thinking 14

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_476230. Show user_476230's posts

Yea northeastern people aren't the best looking people on Earth, but I would also say that a lot of your people are pretty plain looking and would be even worse if you had to live in our weather. That said, I always thought that your best looking people were far kinder people than ours are (country upbringing?)... maybe I'm just stereotyping lol

I hope Dungy stays because he's a good coach and good competition (that we can beat - offense may be damn good but I can't understand why a defense would run the same play every play...). The person I want to see leave is Polian

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_476230. Show user_476230's posts

Sadly, your water temps aren't much better than ours because the currents come from up North in Alaska

Key point: New Haven is the amrpit of New England and if the NE states got together and voted a state out of New England then Connecticutt would be prime candidate #1. West of 91 is like East New York and we obviously wouldn't like that, so if you're going to diss on New Englanders, then pick a different NE [excrement]-hole like New Bedford (near me haha) or something

Ohbytheway, if you want to swim with the sharks, etc, then all the more power to you. I'm active in my social policy, but unlike Democrats around here I don't like the government interfering in certain things (hell, if you get eaten by the sharks then that's your problem, no offense)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soundslikefrank. Show soundslikefrank's posts

Eneducated and homly? Homly??? Okaaaaaaaaaay.........der

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from globularities. Show globularities's posts

Watching the Bolts-Colts, I was most struck by the camera -- on more than one occasion -- catching Rivers going out of his way to engage in shouting matches with fans along the sidelines.

I don't know much about Rivers but have to wonder -- how old is this guy? And what kind of IQ does it take to follow Pro Player Rule #1: Never talk trash with drunk morons in the stands.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from detritus. Show detritus's posts

I assme you'll be returning to man-up and congratulate the readers of this board when the Patriots roll up SD like a carpet.

NorvTurner
    Send E-Mail
    Add To Friends
    Ignore Posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from detritus. Show detritus's posts

I was just trying to get him to focus. ;-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

I love this match up. The Chargers haven't played a cold game all season. They are hurting and they are THE BIGGEST CRY BABIES IN THE NFL.

Did anyone else see Rivers arguing with the Colts fans??? Tomlinson will have to make up all new whines for this game. "Too far to go." "Too cold." "The Patriots are meany score runner uppers."

Let the whining begin!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adagio52. Show adagio52's posts

It all comes down to jealousy. These patriot-haters KNOW their home teams are going to lose, Brady is the best, BB likewise, a running game is there with Maroney all healed up, and no matter the age of the LBs, they are part of the smartest defense in NFL.

And by the way, they did not cheat. They took video that broke a league rule. Nothing ever came out about how tape was used to "cheat." Even if they had in the past used tape to steal signs, that's something thats been happening in sports, all sports, since day one. Using video was simply smarter way to steal signs.

Are you telling me if Norv Turner sees a sign from BB that he recognizes as 'blitz" he WON'T warn his QB over the headset??? There's not a coach out there who would avert his eyes from the opposing sideline, and would not use whatever he discerns in order to win. So if stealing signs is cheating, then I submit all teams are guilty.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogbonz. Show dogbonz's posts

Go back to the Gaslight District, order a couple of beers and wait for LT to come help shed some tears into them with you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dogbonz. Show dogbonz's posts

Lamp, Light......either way the tears still taste salty in your's and LT's beers!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from scorpio1969. Show scorpio1969's posts

RIVERS WILL THROW 4 TDs AGAINST YOU FOOLS, THEN HE WILL TALK SMACK TO YOUR ENEDUCATED FANS

Our "ENEDUCATED" fans?

ahhahahhahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

....you're a frickin' moron!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzen. Show patriotzen's posts

Posted by deacon62 on Jan-13 5:17 PM

/>KenHHIa trap game.............in the AFC Championship???? Are you serious? That is hands down the >dumbest statement I have read on one of thesemessage boards

Well, It isn't the dumbest things, though certainly not the most insightful. I'm thinking one of the dumber comments was last when when some troll wrote in and said that welker was tired in the jags game and that brady chokes in crunch time...now THAT was dumb

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jody916. Show jody916's posts

You must be out of your cotton pickin mind!!!! First of all you need to learn how to spell........... Second have you ever spent any real time in our wonderful City you might actually learn something about your American History? I have spent plenty of time in SD talk about your uneducated bunch of fans you people can't even give proper driving directions because the sun has rotted all your brains.

To think I actually cheered on SD to beat Indy, what a total waste of my time LT is a bigger crybaby than Manning. I can't wait to see LT and Rivers be taken out of the game due to injury caused by THE BEST TEAM IN THE NFL PERIOD..........................

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzen. Show patriotzen's posts

Posted by BernieCarbo75 on Jan-13 11:59
    "BTW,in New England the "marine layer" is known as "fog." No one out therewould know what it was unless you went to thesaurus.com. "

In SD, the "marine layer" is the phlanx of homosexual muscle heads you have to get through if you want to go to the beach.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jahchiefs. Show jahchiefs's posts

Your post just makes you look like an "eneducated" fool.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jarian. Show jarian's posts

God is Tom Brady!!! ;)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from scorpio1969. Show scorpio1969's posts

"ITS ABOUT 75 DEGREES RIGHT NOW iN SAN DIEGO/ HOW ABOUT IN BOSTON, I MEAN NEW ENGLAND. SORRY, I FORGOT YOU REPRESENT A SLEW OF SMALL UNIMPORTANT STATES. MAYBE THATS WHY U ALL ARE OBSESSED WITH FOOTBALL CUZ YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO OUT THERE. NO WAY YOU CAN STOP RIVERS, GATES, CHAMBERS, JACKSON, TURNER, SPROLES. WE HAVE MORE WEAPONDS THAN YOU FOOLS."

Will you please disappear?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from scorpio1969. Show scorpio1969's posts

RIVERS HAS FIRE AND INTENSITY AND BRADY IS A HO HUM OVERRATED QB. GO CHARGERS!

If he's so fired up and intense how come he didn't go back into the game? #### is what he is.

Tom Brady=3 Super Bowl rings, 2 Super Bowl MVP's, 2007 NFL MVP, 2007 Offensive Player of the Year.

Phillip Rivers=hmmm....oh, gee, NOTHING! What a jerk!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from droogoy. Show droogoy's posts

We Patriots' fans ought not be too confident despite facing a "banged up" San Diego team. Remember, it is the SD offense banged up - but it was the SD DEFENSE that created the turnovers, got in Mannng's face all day and held the Colts in check.

I believe it would be a grave error indeed to take this game as a 'gimme'. Indeed, the game with the Jaguars ought to have given pause on that score. (When all manner of dolts were forecasting a NE blowout) Take away about four beneificial ref calls (including the twitchy 'roughing the passer' when Brady was barely touched) and Jax gets the field position needed for at least two more TDs and a 34-31 win.

The Chargers are big, tough and ready to rumble. THEY WILL be loaded for bear come Sunday, and they will have revenge on their mind - after how NE beat them in their home last year.

Let us bear in mind, fellow Pats' fans, that "revenge is a dish best served cold" and let's not count our SB rings before they get hatched.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tirzah74. Show tirzah74's posts

I think that the Chargers had a really good game yesterday. That said, do I think they can beat the Pats. NOPE.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jarian. Show jarian's posts

Gerweirdo,

I am just joking around. I am looking forward to the game as well!

GO PATS!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sck77. Show sck77's posts

With healthy LT, Rivers and Gates, I would have given Chargers about 20% chance to pull an upset. Without those 3 players healthy, especially Gates, Chargers have no chance what so ever.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauloz. Show pauloz's posts

screw the colts and the chargers! favre's on a mission (might want to look ahead, and back at their season)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from scorpio1969. Show scorpio1969's posts

QUOTE: "Phillip Rivers=hmmm....oh, gee, NOTHING! "

QUOTE - Now, come on, that's not fair. Wasn't he like the #2 pick in the draft a few years ago? That's got to count for something.

Obviously not really, in fact he should be embarrased that he was the number 2 draft pick and hasn't done anything.