1. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

I think one of the problems with posts like this is the person creating the thread looks solely at the personnel changes made by their team. They do not look at the NFL as a whole. FA changed everything and frankly there are damned few teams like the Pats out there that you can count on to be there year in and year out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulK3. Show PaulK3's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

This team went 29 and 6 in the last 2 years. Semantics won't stretch too far around that record. Oh, and Brady's healthy and as usual the Patriots have a full vending machine of great draft picks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]

Too bad you have no proof that any of the Super Bowl wins were the result of cheating. But hey if that's what you need to excuse the Colts from being has beens be my guest.[/Quote]

Sure we do. Belichick admitted he'd been cheating since day one at the pats. The very institutionalization of his deceit invalidates everything he did with the pats from his time caught to the beginning of his tenure.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Sounds like man-love to me. Indy why dont you and hess break out the KY jelly and spoon. The only way you can talk about the pats over and over and over, is cheating! Get over it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Its over as far as winning championships go...but maybe winning the division or wildcard will be doable over the next few years

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]

LOL - exasperated Pats fan! Calls out a colts fan because he has no effective rebuttal to the link between multiple championships and cheating![/Quote]

lol! Calling out a Colts fan because he wishes his team is nearly as good as the Pats and the Dynasty that we have, and trying to blow up how effective the misinterpretation of the rule to making it sound like it is more than what it really is....is actually pretty dumb on your part.

Quit crying you friggin baby and take your medicine!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]

Too bad you have no proof that any of the Super Bowl wins were the result of cheating. But hey if that's what you need to excuse the Colts from being has beens be my guest.[/Quote]

Actually the Pats don't have the luxury of being part of the rules committee and being able to make changes to the rules to help their team like some hick team in Indy does.....Speaking of CHEATING!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from campp. Show campp's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

i don`t have to even read it. the pats dynasty has only just begun. they were 11-5 last year with a caretaker QB. i love matt cassel, but for half the season he only managed the game...should have beat the JETS as well as the COLTS...hum..that would have given us a 13-3 record...WITH CASSEL.. the pats running game averaged about 140 yds per game...we have a crew of great young linebackers, mayo, guyton, crable etc and and and and you don`t know what you`re talking about. we will go 14-2 this season, giving us a 1st rd bye in the playoffs, and then it`s all-the-way-baby! PROMISE!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]

Sure we do. Belichick admitted he'd been cheating since day one at the pats. The very institutionalization of his deceit invalidates everything he did with the pats from his time caught to the beginning of his tenure.[/Quote]

So taping from the wrong part of the stadium is different than taping from the correct part of the stadium HOW?

How much do you really think that this taping actually helped the Pats win any games?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Garytx,
    Well said and so true.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]Pathetic little bugboy. Let me know when you have any proof beyond lies and whining. Until then just face the fact that your team sucks and whining about the Pats won't change it.[/Quote]

All the proof necessary is available, and we've all heard it ad infinitum. As do you. This is just your pathetic effort at distraction. Which I understand. It would suck for me to - If I was you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]

lol! Calling out a Colts fan because he wishes his team is nearly as good as the Pats and the Dynasty that we have, and trying to blow up how effective the misinterpretation of the rule to making it sound like it is more than what it really is....is actually pretty dumb on your part.

[/Quote]

Geniuses don't misinterpret.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]

So taping from the wrong part of the stadium is different than taping from the correct part of the stadium HOW?

How much do you really think that this taping actually helped the Pats win any games?[/Quote]

Who can really know how much it helped? The possibilities are an open book. The pats are known to stretch/bend/break rules to gain an edge -regular radio interference issues, questions about multiple radio frequencies in use (see doug flutie), etc., etc.

But I'll say this - it was considered enough of a deliberate and organized breaking of the rule that the commissioner slapped the coach and team with an unprecedented penalty. Since the league knows more than I, I will use the penalty as a basis for understanding how felonious the act was.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]

Don't bother. The fans of loser teams always need something to whine about so they have an excuse to keep them from admitting their own team sucks. In Indylove's case...It's just another one of bugboy's alter egos. Besides how many years have we heard that the Colts were the team to beat only to see them fold?[/Quote]

Against the pats - how many of those games were legitimately lost - that is the question. I have the answer - none.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

-- All the proof necessary is available?

That sounds an awful lot like, "If you don't know, I'm not going to tell you."

I used to date a girl who said that a lot . . .

. . . in the seventh grade.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote][Quote]

[/Quote]

Geniuses don't misinterpret.[/Quote]

LOL! You are pathetic....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]

Who can really know how much it helped? The possibilities are an open book. The pats are known to stretch/bend/break rules to gain an edge -regular radio interference issues, questions about multiple radio frequencies in use (see doug flutie), etc., etc.

But I'll say this - it was considered enough of a deliberate and organized breaking of the rule that the commissioner slapped the coach and team with an unprecedented penalty. Since the league knows more than I, I will use the penalty as a basis for understanding how felonious the act was.[/Quote]

So you are saying that you have no clue...thanks for the clarification.....

Flutie? HUH? Are you talking about Polian yelling to break his legs?

I guess you can book the Pats and the radio interference with the Colts and the Crowd noise piped in.....

Like I said before, we don't have the luxuy of being on the rules committee and changing the rules to fit your team's strengths.

Colts are cheaters!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]

Against the pats - how many of those games were legitimately lost - that is the question. I have the answer - none.[/Quote]

No, he didn't say against the Pats....are you an idiot? He said "how many years have we heard that the Colts were the team to beat only to see them fold?"

the answer is EVERY TIME EXCEPT for once! Because they cheated with the Crowd noise.....that one year and got away with it.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtfan. Show celtfan's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

The Pats paid their penalty for Spygate . Wrist slapped, lesson learned, end of story. Obviously if it was considered a major violation there would have been more serious action taken and probably legal action. What it comes down to is that it's okay to steal signs, you just can't tape them. But Colts fan you can have your opinion and we've heard it here before. The fact is nobody's taking away any SB trophies and evidently that really pisses you off. Oh well. Life goes on. Now Colts fan go put your big boy underwear on and find a job.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zajstewart. Show zajstewart's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

3 sb's by a total of nine points that required the weakest division in football, tuck rules and cheating...

That's a pretty loose definition of dynasty.

If it had ever started it's definitely over.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Is it over?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHyoO4yCCnw

I am having way too much fun with this.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]3 sb's by a total of nine points that required the weakest division in football, tuck rules and cheating...

That's a pretty loose definition of dynasty.

If it had ever started it's definitely over.[/Quote]

Right there....3 Super Bowls! in 4 years. Doesn't matter the score...and in 2001 the AFCE was one of the strongest in the NFL. Also doesn't having a weak division just mean that it is easier to get to the playoffs....once you get to the playoffs you have to play the best of other divisions.

Tuck rule? You sound like a cry baby raider fan (or Colts fan...Boo hoo....the Pats are hitting too hard)....The tuck rule was called correctly and unlike the Colts we don't make the rules to help our team.

The rule of Dynasty is strongly defined 3 rings in 4 years! And when we go 19-0 this year the Dynasty will still be ALIVE!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]Do Dynasty's have **************** associated with them?[/Quote]

Actually NO and neither do the Pats.....thanks for helping with the answer!

DYNASTY IS STILL ALIVE!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zajstewart. Show zajstewart's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]

Right there....3 Super Bowls! in 4 years. Doesn't matter the score...and in 2001 the AFCE was one of the strongest in the NFL. Also doesn't having a weak division just mean that it is easier to get to the playoffs....once you get to the playoffs you have to play the best of other divisions.

Tuck rule? You sound like a cry baby raider fan (or Colts fan...Boo hoo....the Pats are hitting too hard)....The tuck rule was called correctly and unlike the Colts we don't make the rules to help our team.

The rule of Dynasty is strongly defined 3 rings in 4 years! And when we go 19-0 this year the Dynasty will still be ALIVE![/Quote]

Typical pats fan, so sensitive and insecure. I stand by what I said, they were a mixture of luck and questionable actions. I watched the pats bandwagon fill up, now I get to watch it unload. I look forward to seeing you on the <insert boston sports team with recent title here> soon.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

You know, how good can your team be when you have to come read what the only Dynasty this century is doing. You guys are pathetic, go ask Peyton to pray a little more because that seems to be the only way he can be TB.

And for you Indy fans that do not know what I was just referring too, that shows how dedicated you are, yeah I caught that while I was tapping the wrong side of the stadium for Mr. BB

And you guys are right were a dynasty says we still are not, which is wrong, Pats are still a dynasty

Sections
Shortcuts