1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]
    I post you and you follow-What I can't believe is the manner in which you post.Name calling on the internet?Immature posts with nothing to add...every day all day.You are not a smart person.Rather then bust your balls I choose to pity the mentally disabled.
    An answer to question posed on this thread of is the Cheats Dynasty over?What Dynasty?The one with all the ***********'s attached to it?If that's the one then that ended right after the NY Giants beat the pants off the Cheats in the SB topped off by Tom Brady's knee exploding.

Your thoughts are always welcome!
    [/Quote]

Hess, in the land of Kennedy, would you really expect pats fans to not be proud of their ill gotten gains?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[/Quote]

Hess, in the land of Kennedy, would you really expect pats fans to not be proud of their ill gotten gains?[/Quote]

A Colt fan AND a Republican; not much to feel good about these days is there?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote][Quote]
    I post you and you follow-What I can't believe is the manner in which you post.Name calling on the internet?Immature posts with nothing to add...every day all day.You are not a smart person.Rather then bust your balls I choose to pity the mentally disabled.
    An answer to question posed on this thread of is the Cheats Dynasty over?What Dynasty?The one with all the ***********'s attached to it?If that's the one then that ended right after the NY Giants beat the pants off the Cheats in the SB topped off by Tom Brady's knee exploding.

Your thoughts are always welcome!
    [/Quote]

Hess, in the land of Kennedy, would you really expect pats fans to not be proud of their ill gotten gains?[/Quote]

That is funny, I never voted Democrat in this state....I can't stand the Kennedy's (***Looking over shoulder to make sure thugs are not coming after me***).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Indy Love
    I didn't think you were a troll. Guess I was wrong. Of all the teams out there, between the jacked up noise and the bullying of the ref's by your GM to get the phony calls, I would hardly expect you to cast stones at any other team or fans. At least your hypocritical sanctimonious coach is gone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

If we could stray back on topic for a moment here, I would suggest that turnover in personnel, as it relates to the Pats' sustained excellence, is actually a good thing. The Pats are not a dynasty, they are a solid organization that knows how to maintain a standard and stay at the top of the league despite avenues (salary cap, free agency) designed specifically to prevent that very thing. You could more accurately call the Dallas teams of the '90s a dynasty, as there was less significant turnover of personnel on those teams; whereas the Pats' Super Bowl teams of this decade saw key changes, particularly at the skill positions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

come on flasox - over the years I have taken many more good natured jabs than I have given. I have made clear my perspective on Belichick.

While being the best coach in the NFL, he is also one of the most deceitful as evidenced by spygate.

As for examples of operating outside of the rules, here is what we know about the colts - nothing has ever been substantiated, which means its propaganda.
    On the other hand, the pats indiscretions have been well documented and confirmed, as you know.
    I consider myself to be a reality check for those pats fans who blindly take their fandom a little too far. I am Evan Bayh to the democrats.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from campp. Show campp's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

1020- you are wrong. the dynasty has only just begun. when FA`s and players like peppers decide they want to play for something more than "just money"...they now think about NE first. corey dillon, randy moss, adalius thomas, fred taylor, galloway...whether these players are in their prime or still have a little bit left in the tank..they want to play in NE. also- the best of last season`s undrafted free agents i.e. benjarvus green-ellis, gary guyton, also knew where they want to play. the fact IS: the new england patriots are NFL Royalty. I expect 2 or 3 more SB rings for belichick and brady.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]1020- you are wrong. the dynasty has only just begun. when FA`s and players like peppers decide they want to play for something more than "just money"...they now think about NE first. corey dillon, randy moss, adalius thomas, fred taylor, galloway...whether these players are in their prime or still have a little bit left in the tank..they want to play in NE. also- the best of last season`s undrafted free agents i.e. benjarvus green-ellis, gary guyton, also knew where they want to play. the fact IS: the new england patriots are NFL Royalty. I expect 2 or 3 more SB rings for belichick and brady.[/Quote]

What am I wrong about? I said the Dynasty isn't over......and I agree with everything that you are saying. As long as Brady and Belichick are on this team we will be on top!

If we get Peppers, expect an indefeated season talk to ramp up. When was the last time a team had the best offense and the best defense in the same season?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Leon did what......
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

played football....

LOL...and you know i am...

You said you did, prove it.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from campp. Show campp's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

1020- i was being trying to be ironic..or facitious to make a point. seriously, the pats have been at the top or near the top for about 8 years now...and look at some of the running backs and wide outs we won with...antoine smith, mike cloud, charles johnson, and deion branch wasn`t even a #1 for crying out loud etc. some of the players that won big games for us, were selected by bill parcels, not belichick. the greatness of this organization is now clear to every single NFL player and even the best college players...if you want to be a part of THE ELITE NFL franchise...then "please come to boston/sorry foxboro".

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]Brady's getting old and is on the down slope of a stellar career.Add in that glass knee of his.As far as BB is concerned well he got outcoached on several occasions last year.Keep drinking the Kool Aid folks!Booing the cheats in Foxboro-Music to my ears.[/Quote]

LOL! SO according to you,all of these QB's are on the down slope too?
    Brady is 31
    Breese 30
    Hasselbeck 33
    Peyton 32
    McNabb 32
    Palmer 29
    Pennington 32
    Warner 37

Are these QB's on the verge of the downslope?
    Eli 28
    Rivers 27
    Rothlisburger 27

Keep hating on the best team in the NFL!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]1020- i was being trying to be ironic..or facitious to make a point. seriously, the pats have been at the top or near the top for about 8 years now...and look at some of the running backs and wide outs we won with...antoine smith, mike cloud, charles johnson, and deion branch wasn`t even a #1 for crying out loud etc. some of the players that won big games for us, were selected by bill parcels, not belichick. the greatness of this organization is now clear to every single NFL player and even the best college players...if you want to be a part of THE ELITE NFL franchise...then "please come to boston/sorry foxboro".[/Quote]

You are not telling me anything that I didn't already know.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Any post that says "dynasty" brings the same bunch of Pat haters out of their dungeon, Leon, Hess, IndyLove, Tedy all crying.. "cheaters"! They can't seem to say anything else!

Got news for all of them: We Pats fans have the Pats and their legacy of winning this decade, their teams do not. Until their team can be in the same ballpark for success, they will always cry, "cheater, cheater, cheater"!! Notice we see no Steelers fans here!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Just to let you know....hate is not good for you!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtfan. Show celtfan's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Wow, Steelers fan thats big talk from a fan of the team that stole Super Bowls in the 70"s. Have you seen this quote: "PITTSBURGH -- New Orleans Saints coach Jim Haslett says he used steroids when he starred as a linebacker in the early 1980s, and claims the Pittsburgh Steelers' use of the drugs during Super Bowl championship seasons in the 1970s brought steroids into vogue around the NFL." By comparison it makes signal taping seem like such a small rule violation. HaHa.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

It's funny how no one realizes that the whole taping thing was a fabrication from the minds of Bob Kraft and Mr Goodell in order for the Pats to take one for the rest of the league. Goodell went to Bob and said "You do realize that if you keep both of your first round draft picks you will totally HOSE any idea of parity in the league. Revenue will go down because the basis for our popularity will be gone."

Then Bob said " I have an idea, you've been wanting to put a stop to all the taping of coaches signals that everyone is paying way too much money for right? BB is a team player and willing to take one for the NFL. He also has a problem with our two first round picks since there is very little competion for the Pats as it is and with those two picks our practice squad could probably win the Superbowl. Why don't we set up a scenario where BB gets caught taping and you take away one of our first round picks. Just what ever you do don't call it cheating."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

I was wondering when PGD would come out of its dungeon. Same ol' rhetoric, "Pats are cheaters, cheaters, cheaters.". Got anything new for us PGD? Otherwise, you can turn out your lights and go back into your dungeon.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

[Quote]I was wondering when PGD would come out of its dungeon. Same ol' rhetoric, "Pats are cheaters, cheaters, cheaters.". Got anything new for us PGD? Otherwise, you can turn out your lights and go back into your dungeon.[/Quote]

Don't hold your breath looking for anything "new" from a Squealer troll. MUxh teh same from and Raid-uh moron. All I do to shut 'em up is ask two basic questions: what team did teh Squealers lose to twice in AFC CHampionship games in teh 2000's? For teh Raid-uh imbiciles, I simply say "TUCK RULE!", which usually sets them off. Pretty funny to wath 'em both just sit there with confused looks, getting redder and redder, and finally drooling all over themselves trying to get a "point", or whatever they want to cal it, across. Usually incoherently.

LMFAO!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bowl. Show bowl's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

So shouldn't the 70's Steelers then, too. Do some reading on them.

[Quote]How can cheaters be considered a dynasty?.....since they got away with it for so long?

The Pats will always have an ** next to their SB wins!
    [/Quote]

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Just another troll that can't stand the truth. The Steelers' steriod abuse not only was cheating but helped shorten the lives of many of their players. The abuse of the salary cap by the 49ers and Broncos gave them an illegal advantage that allowed them to keep players that hey would have lost. Like the all Pat haters you fail to comprehend that the Pats violation was filming from a non permitted location, nothing more. The Jets filmed the Pats after the warning from another location and were given the OK by the league office. This whole matter was blown up by an incompetent commissioner who was a former employee of the Jets.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Pats Dynasty over?

Apparently it's not quite enough for our dear friend PGD to simply exist as a selectively perceptive moron. For some reason he feels the need to broadcast his idiocy for all to see.

More's the pity.