1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aDavisSquare. Show aDavisSquare's posts

Pats fans are the most fairweather fans anywhere

I was disgusted by the foxboro faithful as well. Ellis Hobbs definitely had a point.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeanGar. Show SeanGar's posts

yea, but in ALL, it seems that Jets fans are the MOST fake... Fake, fake, fake, fake, people that pretend to be people that they really aren't... Fake, fake, fake, and fake...pathetic really.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pattersonk21. Show pattersonk21's posts

I understand your point but come on that's THE WORST we've played in a very long time granted we lost thats not a big deal I don't expect the Pats to go undefeated even if we had Brady but to get blown out by the Dolphins? It was a lack lustered effort and you know that on BOTH sides of the ball but especially the Defense. The Pats are one of the best teams when it comes to switching up and making adjustments during games. That performance was terrible. I highly doubt they'd get booed if they atleast showed they were trying to compete.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from randomname75. Show randomname75's posts

Don't feed Leon

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaack. Show jaack's posts

Moss have right to be upset even He did tried his best to spread his wisdom to his teamates. He is real leadership. YOU havent make point to Cassel. I am telling you that Cassel is not the man to run this team period.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

This game was the worst we will see all year, teh D looked lost because they were lost because no pro team has ever seen that kind of game plan before, they had ronnie brown linign up at QB and they did not prepare for that. That is all it was, and because the D got lost and let the score go up so much the Miami D was able to bring the house on teh O line which is why the o line looked bad. that is all there is to it. also Pats fans make me sick with the way they acted at that game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from YogaFan. Show YogaFan's posts

Hey, E. Hobbs! How 'bout a refund ?!?!?

Has BB lost control of this team? BB, would never let a POS corner like E Hobbs say those kind of things!

If you don't like it Ellie....we'll swap you out for a real CB, like Asante!

NE Pats fans ARE NOT fair weather!

Who here besides me feels that Kraft is getting "too big for his britches" with all this CBS Sports Scene and high priced mall stores?

Let's get back to grind 'em smash mouth football!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Hey Tom............get a life...........another negative post huh? Do the responses make you feel special?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bonestix. Show bonestix's posts

Are you guys serious with the spoiled fans nonsense? What Hobbs should have been saying is that the fans had every right to be upset over the team's performance. The players should be disgusted with the effort they put out there on sunday. In the past Patriot players would have taken full resposiblity for laying an egg and not cried over what the fans were doing. Maybe if Hobbs and Watson were as passionate about the Miami game as they were about commenting on the fans they would have played better. I hope this was a bump in the road and not a sign of things to come.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

DaveinME do you live in Mass? do you go to games? Cause I do and I have seen our Fans up close, yes there are a good amount of real fans that attend these games but they sit up in the nose bleeds where crowd noise doesnt matter. It is all the lower bowl fans that we are calling fair weather fans and we say that cause they are! 158 sold out games in a row hmmm why dont we do the math on that and see if that is 158 sold games since 2001 when we started winning! That 158 includes playoffs so if you do the math you will see that we have been selling out games since about 2003 which is when we won our 2nd title and proved we were not flukes and that is when people started selling out the games, that sounds like a bunch of fair weather fans to me, when we win we sell out when we lose none of those yuppy pricks go to the games. do you know how many people have already told me to just sell my tickets? why because Brady is out? because we might lose some games? I am a fanatic about this football team and i will go to the game if we are losers orif we are winners and i know there are other fans like me at these games but most of the people in Foxboro come game day dont even care and those are the fair weather fans I am talking about. The ones that boo their team at half time, the one thats leave the game crazy early. I go to these games man and i see the people who go to teh games so dont tell me we dont have alot and i mean a lot of fair weather fans cause we do and to deny it is to be stupid and blind.

Sections
Shortcuts