PATS OFFERED MORE

source?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFan31. Show PatsFan31's posts

PATS OFFERED MORE

[Quote]source?[/Quote]

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3698777

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crlsnjnn. Show crlsnjnn's posts

PATS OFFERED MORE

Just because he said the Patriots offered more money, doesn't necessarily mean that's how it happened. But I believe that he may feel that he has more of an opportunity to play beyond this season with the Jets. He may also have said that he thinks the Jets give him a better chance to win, but I don't know if he really believes that or if he said what the Jets fans wanted to hear.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crlsnjnn. Show crlsnjnn's posts

PATS OFFERED MORE

Also, saying that "Eric was always forthright with me" may be a subtle stab at BB..........wasn't there some bad feelings when he left the Patriots that they hadn't been honest with him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

PATS OFFERED MORE

Very interesting - falls in line with the SI (I think it was SI) that showed Belichick in the top 5 and bottom 5 of coaches that players wanted to play for.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

PATS OFFERED MORE

Don't be fooled. It is about money. Especially whena player says it isn't.

"and Eric was always forthright with me about how he was going to utilize me"

Means they guaranteed he wouldn't have to switch to safety, a move that would cost him millions based on average salaries.

Moreover, it means he wouldn't have to compete with the other players.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

PATS OFFERED MORE

"If I want to play beyond this season, I think this is the best chance to do so and the best chance to win, in my opinion."

I think Ty has taken too many blows to the head. If he's hitching his wagon to Mangina, then he has taken too many hits to the old noggin'.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

PATS OFFERED MORE

Ty Law left New England because he doesn't like to do run support.

Why would anyone want Ty Law unless they were desparate.

The Jets gave up 400 passing yards to a first year starting QB who never started in college.

I think the Jets weak pass defence has been exposed and signing Ty Law will not save the Jets.

Sections
Shortcuts