1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcboyd22. Show mcboyd22's posts

Pats sign 2 DB and a WR

Anyone know how much cap space the Pats have after signing Lewis/Springs?
    Would like to see some finalization on Wilfork/Mankins....

How much is typically needed to sign the draft picks we have....don't think there would be any left for any major signings like J Pep or J Taylor...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidwa. Show davidwa's posts

Pats sign 2 DB and a WR

I think the 2nd round will be a great place for the Pats to draft this year, good value & depth at positions of need. I think the #23 could be a great addition to the team also & the Pats have been able to find good talent with their later picks.

I like what I've seen so far from the Pats with the off season signings. By filling position needs now with some good additions, the Pats are putting themselves in position to draft BPA at a good value at #23. They will also have greater depth & good competition for roster spots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Pats sign 2 DB and a WR

Just think of it this way were we going to get a WR at the draft spot we traded with more value then Lewis? I dont think so, Lewis is a good 3 or 4 WR and he is a great punt and kick returner. Maybe they didnt think they could draft a WR that late in teh draft with that much value so they traded for a WR that they liked.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Pats sign 2 DB and a WR

I think people are over-reacting. NE is just filling holes right now. Please. I don't think that Ne views Springs and Lewis as the future. They are jsut nice players to have in the mix.

While I would project Springs to be the day one starter in the shabby group Ne has now, I anticipate competition between Wheatley and whoever they pick up.