1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patfan11394. Show patfan11394's posts

Pats versus Ravens

yeah, great hit against rice there, he is going to help our linebacking core alot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

Pats versus Ravens

They don't even trust Cassell to throw in the preseason.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from unstable1. Show unstable1's posts

Pats versus Ravens

cant see the game is cassell sucking it up

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportstalk. Show sportstalk's posts

Pats versus Ravens

i think the Matt Cassell experiment is getting old. The guy sucks, imo. Can't we get Pennington to be Brady's backup?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

Pats versus Ravens

[Quote]Early on, Cassell and Jackson weren't even in the same solar system....interception.[/Quote]

Both of them are walking on very, very thin ice

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patrick69. Show patrick69's posts

Pats versus Ravens

The way this game is going, monday is going to be an 8 hr sprint practice for the second string

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Pats versus Ravens

Jettisoned!! ---> Chad Jackson and Matt Cassel

Nice knowing you, boys. Don't let the door hit you....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Pats versus Ravens

Sooni...this OL just plain stinks tonite. Mayo and Woods and Crable look great, though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Pats versus Ravens

Glad Brady isn't playing with this crap O-Line, can't wait too see if O'Connell was worth a 3rd pick. Because Colt Brennan with the 6th is looking more and more like the steal in this year's draft.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Pats versus Ravens

if there is anything positive about this game.its that it isnt the starters in.i understand this is the very first game in pre-season,but it dosent make me feel good to see mistakes,and turnovers.chad jackson hasnt changed,and if brady ever goes down we are in trouble.well we have three more games before the season.bill will chew them up tomorrow.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Pats versus Ravens

'Ol GUIDE! How ART Tho?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Pats versus Ravens

In Complete agreement with that analysis... O'Connel and Guiterrez better mature very VERY quickly...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

Pats versus Ravens

this is painful to watch. The O line is sad looking... Cassel needs a new job as a truck driver, Gutierrez shows some good stuff and then does something incredibly dumb. The defense has been mostly OK, at first

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Pats versus Ravens

Cassel and Goots both get cut. We keep O'Connel and bring in Vinny.

Chad Jackson, beat it!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Pats versus Ravens

All I can say is, this is life without Brady. Seems to me like protecting Brady would be priorty number one.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Pats versus Ravens

[Quote]I can't watch the game how's the secondary looking? I posted before that the o-line was a worry....but its early right?[/Quote] its just the back-ups,and rookies.a few good plays from the rookies,lamont looks good.the rest are in for a butt chewing.its in the 3rd quarter.16-6 ravens.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Pats versus Ravens

"Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it.
    No one wants to be defeated"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Pats versus Ravens

[Quote]Good Laz. It's good to see you again.[/Quote]

Missed ya man... I was gone, den you's was gone... Better have some poetry ready for me (not on a game night-others would go beserk on us, filling up this thread with our creative geniuses lol)... But I'm itchin' to do the usual analyses of some of your work again... gotta keep in touch more my friend 8^)...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Pats versus Ravens

Good job Ghost... Right through the middle of the uprights, and then some extra distance... perfect kick... He's gonna turn out to be a decent NFL Kicker...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Pats versus Ravens

People, WE got ourselves a Linebacker Core again... 3 subsequent plays: Pierre woods batting down passes with his big mitts, Eric Alexander flying around the middle of the field almost takin' a pick back for 6, Shawn Crable speed rushing the QB and flattening' him into the turf... 1st, 2nd, 3rd down... The Pats LB future... sheez, Other Teams are gonna shred our Linebacker castoffs this year, no doubt...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Pats versus Ravens

Stowe & Laz.....our young LB's looking really good. Woods has been a monster tonite. Not to mention Mayo.

L. Jordan also looking good. TD!!

Like O'Connell's instincts and atheliticism.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Pats versus Ravens

these guys that are in do look good,but i would like to see how they play with the first units.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Pats versus Ravens

C.J. Jones......au revoir!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Pats versus Ravens

does anyone know why bill was seeking ed reed,and ray lewis?the headline said bill wanted to shake there hands.what am i missing on this?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seajere. Show seajere's posts

Pats versus Ravens

'. ...OUT
    THE OFFENSIVE LINE NEEDS SERIOUS RETOOLING AND SHOULD BE PRIORITIZED DURING NEXT DRAFT PARTICULARLY ON LEFT SIDE L.T.AND L.G.'

Many long time fans thought that this should have been THE number one priority in the 2008 draft. The fact that Brady is the key to our success is cretainly not lost on other contenders. The way to beat us is to play relentless-smash-mouth-in-your-face-defense and thus force the QB. That's what the Ravens, Eagles and Giants did towards the end of the regular season.
    Ultimately the Giants prevailed in the Super Bowl with this same tactic- and an unfortunte recurrence of the defense collapsing at the wrong moment.
    Mark this in your notebook: every team with any talent will play get to Brady, ,collapse the o-line smash, smash, no prisoners win or lose. No subtle play at all. Otherwise the pats win by double digits