1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Pats vs. Ravens?

Pats vs. Ravens we would have seen if Miami had lost to the Jets. I wonder how the Pats would have matched up vs. the Ravens? Did our D progress enough in the last 4 games that we could have beat them?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSQB12. Show PATSQB12's posts

Pats vs. Ravens?

NOPE!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Pats vs. Ravens?

I would have liked to see that as well. Our D almost had a couple of shut outs there at the end. The cards were running the same "O" that the Rams used. It would have been nice to see what the Pats could do against the raven's. BB would have made sure that we didn't turn the ball over. I'm guessing a 9 - 6 game. But who would have won.. Good question NYC..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Pats vs. Ravens?

NE was playing great football at the end of the season,but they were way too injured to really get a run going imo.

Missing the playoffs is a good thing. Over the last seven seasons no team has played as many games as these guys. It prematurely ages players when they go four games extra almost every season.

Missing the playoffs will likely mean a healthier, fresher squad the next couple seasons and that is a good thing when you pair it with the injection of young talent.

The core of this team is now just entering its prime, as most players are under thirty, or in their early thirties. One good acquisition and a good draft pick and there is another run at a few superbowls in the near future.

But not 2008-9.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAS881. Show CHAS881's posts

Pats vs. Ravens?

Ravens would have won. When is ROY vote, anyway. Flacco should win hands down. He has accomplished more than any other rookie QB. And if he wins next game, no rookie will EVER do that again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulK3. Show PaulK3's posts

Pats vs. Ravens?

The only really bad 30 minutes out of the last 11 games was in atrocious weather, the second half against Pittsburgh. New England had outplayed Pitts in the first half except for Ghost missing an easy field goal shot and the receivers dropping a bunch of big on-target passes, so the halftime score was only 10 to 10. Then Slater the rookie fumbled an icy kickoff return in the second half and it was all downhill from there.

Other than that, the Patriots lost an overtime coin flip to the Jets and a receiver dropped a touchdown pass against Indy. Big deal!

I think Matt Cassel was ordinary in September, but this team was peaking in December, they were starting to commit habitual murders against various bunnies, and they would have killed anyone in January.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Pats vs. Ravens?

Hey Cha
    I'm glad your all exited about the raven's..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thetrinity12. Show thetrinity12's posts

Pats vs. Ravens?

The defense showed hints of competent play later in the season, but the defense wouldn't have to play all that well to match up to their offense. They excelled running the ball this season, and we would have stopped them enough to give our offense a chance.

Flacco and Ben weren't in pass first offenses like Marino was. Marino was the best rookie QB ever. Flacco has hardly played well in the playoffs (hasn't even completed 50% of his passes), the defense has everything to do with their success.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Pats vs. Ravens?

CHAS,

Baltimore has everything to be excited about. I think they win it.

Flacco missed out on OROY to Matt Ryan, who did have a better regular season. But I don't think it matters because Flacco is still playing.

All he needs to do is stay away from the big mistake and the Ravens' defense should be able to get two more wins the way that Ed Reed and company are playing.

As far as Flacco being the first rookie to be a superbowl winning QB, well that is poosible. But the NFL is full of crazy stories so something tells me he wouldn't be the last.

Good luck. Beat the Steelers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from McLovin.. Show McLovin.'s posts

Pats vs. Ravens?

Can you say Seattle?