1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

PATSvsJETS has a SUPERBOWL ATMOSPHERE

every media,and sports talk shows are really talking this game up.commercials to.pressure will be key in this game.this is what causes turnovers.this will be cassel,s biggest game,and test to date.if he keeps a level head,and do what he did last week.he should be fine.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Well, it's certainly as close as the Jests are going to get to the Super Bowl this year . . .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I Agree with you there.they will be calling for favre,s Head on a platter friday morning.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I said this about Favre when the Jets picked him up. Win lose or draw Favre never really heard it from the fans in Titletown, who bought the NFL's packaging of Favre as a superhero hook, line and sinker. He has and will hear it from the New Jersey fans and well he should. Wherever you st
    and in the Favre debate (Outstanding Warrior With and Indomitable Will To Win or Overhyped Mediocre Media Douchebag Who Has Been Lucky Enough to Never Get Hurt), the simple fact is that Favre is not what he once was, whatever that was. The bottom line is that Favre tends to try to do too much in big games and he can't. This is why he has thrown more interceptions than any NFL quarterback in the history of ever. Bank on Favre turning the ball over (probably more than once) in tomorrow's game and then listen for the sound of creaking springs as thousands of Jests fans jump off the bandwagon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

PATSvsJETS has a SUPERBOWL ATMOSPHERE [for fans in the Northeast].
    BTW- The Jets have no business being mentioned in the same sentence as SuperBowl.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dunnieboy. Show Dunnieboy's posts

Here is a comparison of the two teams for Thursday night based on performance so far this year. The bolded player has the advantage.
    Clearly the better team right now is the Jets. Its not even close.
    TE - Benjamin Watson or Dustin Keller
    WR - Randy Moss or Laveranues Coles
    WR - Wes Welker or Jericho Cotchery
    K - Gostkowski or Feeley
    DT - Pats 12th overall or Jets 10th overall(5th against the rush - 2nd in sacks)
    NT - V. Wilfork or K Jenkins (Jenkins has been a monster this year)
    C - Dan Koppen or Nick Mangold
    LT - Matt Light or D'Brickashaw Ferguson
    RT - N. Kaczur or D. Woody
    LG - L. Mankins or A. Faneca
    CB - L. Sanders or D. Revis
    CB - E. Hobbs or T Law / D Lowery
    SS - B. Meriweather or A. Elam
    FS - J. Sanders or K. Rhodes
    LB - M. Vrabel or B. Thomas
    LB - J. Mayo or D. Harris
    LB - T. Bruschi or E. Barton
    LB - S. Crable or C. Pace
    KR - E. Hobbs or L. Washington
    P - Hanson or Hodges

Jets 28 / Pats 10

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALAN2012. Show ALAN2012's posts

I never post anymore but I had to when I saw this pathetic post from Dunnieboy.. Give me a break man.. a lot of your player comparisons are accurate but Leon Washington is nowhere near the player Kevin Faulk is. Faulk is the most clutch player next to Tom Brady. Coles better than Moss?? Laughable. David Harris over Jerod Mayo? Lowery over Hobbs is accurate but certainly not a 34 year old Ty Law.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALAN2012. Show ALAN2012's posts

Oh and you're missing something.. BB vs Mangini

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dunnieboy. Show Dunnieboy's posts

Kevin Faulk is a pale immitation of Leon Washington last years Jets MVP. I agree that Moss is a better receiver ... but Coles has better numbers so far this year. David Harris is wayyyy beter than Mayo. I put T Law in there .. but I agree he is probably done.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

BB is 13-5 with the Pats vs the Jets (that's with a 0-3 start). With a home game and the Pats as a team have more big game experience, I'm going with the Pats in a close one 20-17.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

[Quote]Kevin Faulk is a pale immitation of Leon Washington last years Jets MVP. I agree that Moss is a better receiver ... but Coles has better numbers so far this year. David Harris is wayyyy beter than Mayo. I put T Law in there .. but I agree he is probably done.[/Quote]

What are you smoking, Moss has more receptions and yards than Coles, plus he draws double teams all the time opening it up for guys like Welker and Faulk. Also Mayo has better stats than David Harris, you just don't watch enough Pats games, then again being a Jests fan your wearing your green colored glasses.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from reamer. Show reamer's posts

*snickers*

Those Jests are ridiculous. Can't wait to see them lose to 'inferior' players, dunnieboy. Try not to cry too hard Thursday night; you'll have the entire offseason for that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dunnieboy. Show Dunnieboy's posts

Moss vs Coles ... Look at the TDs my friends. Look at the TDs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[Quote]Here is a comparison of the two teams for Thursday night based on performance so far this year. The bolded player has the advantage.
    K - Gostkowski or Feeley
    DT - Pats 12th overall or Jets 10th overall(5th against the rush - 2nd in sacks)
    P - Hanson or Hodges

Jets 28 / Pats 10[/Quote]
    leon-46-222yrds-2td,s faulk-51-281-2tds 26rec-214yrds-1td
    coles-41rec-487yrds-5tds moss-43rec-589yrds-4tds
    harris-30tkls mayo-49tkls
    well stats dont lie,and i think your judgement is wrong.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from brent1311. Show brent1311's posts

[Quote]Here is a comparison of the two teams for Thursday night based on performance so far this year. The bolded player has the advantage.
    K - Gostkowski or Feeley
    P - Hanson or Hodges

Your also wrong about the defense pats are 6th in league in points allowed and jets are 12th. Points is really the only stat that matters.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Moss effect, I'm predicting a big game from Randy Moss! I wouldn't be surprised if the Jets let Ty Law go one on one with Randy and try to blitz the crap out of Cassel. But with Matt C. mobility, I think this will be a huge mistake and make things much easier for the Pats. If the Jets lose, they can forget the AFC east title.

Pats win 24-21.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dunnieboy. Show Dunnieboy's posts

You know what ... I'll give you Moss ... I can see the argument ... and even acknowledge that it was stupid to compare the two. Even though Moss has fewer TDS and only two more receptions. That being said ... how can you say Keller at 254 yds and 3 TDs as a rookie is worse than 91 yds and 0 (ZERO) Tds. Watson is nowhere near Keller right now. And before you go into blocking ... our blocking Tight End is Chris Baker ...not Keller ... btw : Baker has more rec yds this year than Watson as well and he doesnt run many routes.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dunnieboy. Show Dunnieboy's posts

Brent ... if points are the only stat that matter then I stand by my Moss vs Coles argument. Obviously you are sadly mistaken here as well.

reamer ... L Washington is 3rd in teh league as a KR guy and is an amazing change of pace back like Faulk. Its just that Faulk is not as good. Harris is hurt so there is really no way to compare stats here. But if you want I will giv eyou that position as well. The list should have D. Bowens as our MLB ... who i will agree is a bit long in the tooth.

The Jets .... simply put ... have much more talent right now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Dunnie-its not that the jets have more talent,or less.lets say brady never went down,and he was playing tonight. what would the stats be if brady had been playing the last 9 games?im a person who can care less about stats.sure they are nice to ah-over,but its the wins that count,but since this is a stat subject i would have to wonder what they would be right now if brady never went down.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dunnieboy. Show Dunnieboy's posts

If Brady never went down ... there is no question that the Pats would either be undefeated or only have suffered one loss.

The one thing that I will say is that this season has confirmed Brady's importance to the team. I give Cassell credit. The kid has stepped up. But no one should be calling him the next tom Brady yet.

I will give the Pats their due until they are de-throned.

The reason for my list was to show the talent available to each team right now. Injuries are part of the game like it or not. They cannot be used as an excuse.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

K - Gostkowski or Feeley
    P - Hanson or Hodges

If all of your comparisons are accurate (and they are not; eg" Coles better than Moss....Moss is better than any receiver in Jets history)

Excuses for the Jets Losing 12 of the last 14 games against Pats
    1) Prepared all week for Tom Brady not Matt Cassel.
    2) Backs were sore all week from carrying payroll increase in form of copper pennies.
    3) Mangini too busy filming cameo for The Biggest Loser Slim Fast Shake Edition; Favre spent week auditioning for So you think you can dance
    4) Brett ran out of painkillers; used laxatives instead. Being illiterate has some disadvantages.
    5) D'brickashaw spent time preparing for Wheel of Fortune to buy vowel from Pat Sajak when the time is right
    6) Kerry Rhodes played like Kerry Wood
    7) Thought Matt Leinhart, not Matt Cassel was in town; prepared all week by lounging in whirlpool with some NYU skanks.
    8) Was too aghast at Belichick headband fashion faux pas to continue playing.
    9) Fumes from Saturday Night's Dave Mathews pre-game concert made Jets players woozy
    10) Playbook Favre had was Tom Brady's lingerie models phone directory; and yes it takes awhile to learn that playbook.

Anyone else want to make excuses for the Jets losing to the Pats so often in the last ten years.
    Seriously this should be a tough game for both sides and the match-ups are very close to being even not 28-10 in favor of Jets (who lost alot of games last year with basically 75% of the line-up they have this year). The Pats are without Brady (thus rendering the ESPN Junkies talkshow Favre Vs Brady fantasy null and void). The Jets are playing better after spending a ton of money.

Excuse # 11) The Pats play better as a team. Plain and Simple.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Moss.... we all know Dunnie is a JESTs fan... you can see GREEN all over this post and if we could, this post would be the picture next to the word - "biased".

Sections
Shortcuts