1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 24Evans. Show 24Evans's posts

Pittsburgh: A dirty, no class football operation

Two tainted Steeler SB wins in a row. Is the Rooney family in the Mob now?
    New name:

Pittsburgh Cheaters...HAHAHAHAHAHA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[Quote]

I don't recall Wilfork holding a guy down and throwing a half dozen shots at him. He should have been thrown out. As for missing the playoffs...I seem to remember a time not long ago when Ben was injured. How'd you do that year? It was a sloppy game with plenty of cheap shots by both sides and crappy refereeing. Just because you won doesn't change those facts.[/Quote]

Your right wilfork just went for the unprotected eyes. Much less serious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

That guy should have been tossed for throwing punches. He should be suspended for half a season. You can't have people breaking the law like that. It still makes no sense why fighting is allowed in hockey.

The loss was definitely Warner's fault. The big td was mostly because of the receiver's speed. Mostly yards after the catch.

It was also that Cardinal player's fault for letting the big gain at the end. That looked like a choke job. He didn't just slip. He looked lost out there. I feel bad for him. I still remember a time I choked in little league. But at least my excuse was I was only a kid.

Pittsburgh got very lucky.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

Got six????

Or, a six pack????

We do.

Steelers Nation has spoken.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 24Evans. Show 24Evans's posts

[Quote]Let's see. . . that's six Superbowl rings. How many does this town have? And Pittsburgh doesn't have to cheat to win. ;-)Looks like the Steelers are the team of the decade, too.Admit it, Pittsburgh owns Boston.Good luck next year.

Put an asterisk for the last two. Tay-ay-ay-ay-ainted...or just ain't. Couldn't happen to a nicer fan base.
    World, meet the Pittsburgh Cheaters!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 24Evans. Show 24Evans's posts

Looks like the Steelers are the team of the decade, too.

Leave it to a Pittsburgh fan to not be able to count to three, that's 3 this decade, which is higher than 2.....2 tained sb wins ("sb" needs to be in lower case, in this case).

Pittsburgh Cheaters...I'm lovin' it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzCal. Show BuzzCal's posts

Let's just pretend like the 2008 season didn't exist and let's get to 2009 with a (Hopefully) healthy Brady. We owe a lot of teams a good punch in the mouth this year! Let's hope for a solid draft!!!

BuzzCal

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ironman11. Show ironman11's posts

[Quote]ironman11

While I will say it is one of a small handfull of great NFL organizations it is incorrect to say it is a dynasty. You need to reaquaint yourself with the definition.
    [/Quote]

I guess the definition of a dynasty is going 18-0, then losing to an inferior team in the SB. You must be kidding. Do YOU know the definition? Patriots bat .500 in super bowl appearances, Steelers go 6 for 7. That's .857. I guess dynasty to a Patriots fan means "Not playing as good as other teams." I love watching you guys make all kinds of excuses as to why the Steelers won. It just makes my day so much better. Oh, and don't forget the second most embarrassing loss in SB history, The Bears-Patriots. What was that score? LIke 92-3?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

Ironman.....LOL. You talk about the Pats fans what a joke. Listen I lived in the Pitt area for about 10 years and witnessed first hand about some of the low life antics the fans of Pitt involved in. First....Brown fan ran over and killed after a Steeler Brown game. Second, Brown fan beat to death in a southside bar.

Yeah your fans are pure scum and for the life of me I do not know or understand how the NFL caters to your team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ironman11. Show ironman11's posts

[Quote]Looks like the Steelers are the team of the decade, too.

Leave it to a Pittsburgh fan to not be able to count to three, that's 3 this decade, which is higher than 2.....2 tained sb wins ("sb" needs to be in lower case, in this case).

Pittsburgh Cheaters...I'm lovin' it.
    [/Quote]

Pittsburgh Cheaters? That's real original, coming from a fan of the original cheating team. That's stupid.
    All I know is Pitt has 6 rings, you guys only have three. One for Tommy's left pinky, one for his right pinky, and one for his little dinky.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

Ironman......cannot respond to my coments can you. You know they are accurate and undefensable.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

[Quote]Let's see. . . that's six Superbowl rings. How many does this town have? And Pittsburgh doesn't have to cheat to win. ;-)

Admit it, Pittsburgh owns Boston.

Good luck next year.[/Quote]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

[Quote]Let's see. . . that's six Superbowl rings. How many does this town have? And Pittsburgh doesn't have to cheat to win. ;-)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

steeler in beantown,

sorry for the triple post but um...when was the last time the steelers beat the pats in the playoffs? and in this decade it is pats 3 to steelers 2 yeah you have six in seven but the pats have five super bowl apperences in 22+ years to seven in thirty+ yeah ya'll got a dynasty going, steelers did win but can you honestly say that the officating was equal? and there was no way harrison scored at the half his sholder was in a mass of green from the endzone camera but nbc/nfl only showed that angle twice but i am crying now, congrats you losers

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSQB12. Show PATSQB12's posts

Classless?? What the hell is BB then?? Get over it... Pat fans showing the true colors...You should just let it go. The Steelers Won # 6....and I won 5 grand!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ironman11. Show ironman11's posts

[Quote]Ironman......cannot respond to my coments can you. You know they are accurate and undefensable.[/Quote]

It wasn't even worth responding to. Ok, you guys kill your own fans celebrating in the streets. That's much better. Run over your own with a car. Much classier. Beat a woman right in Gillette stadium? Classy. You guys have class all wrapped up. Oh, how about killing your kid's hockey coach? Don't start talking trash about how classy you are, when you're just as bad. Your state motto should read- "Massachusetts, where oxycontin and liquor equals class". Or maybe "SSI, it the Massachusetts way."

Oh -6 rings, BTW. HA-HA!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulK3. Show PaulK3's posts

Basically Harrison was taking advantage of loopholes in the rules.

First, Arizona downed a punt on the Pittsburgh 2. Harrison waited until the punt was downed, then punched somebody. Big cheap penalty, back from the 2 to the Pittsburgh 1. Almost like a free punch.

Second, Harrison waited until there wasn't any time on the clock, five seconds, and then he punched somebody else. Big cheap penalty, 15 yards but the Steelers were going to kneel down anyways.

It's like a bank robber finding a loophole so he only has to pay a speeding ticket from his bank proceeds.

Real refs would have chucked Harrison out of the game the first time, or maybe the second time just for show.

Cheap punches should be idiot Goodell's problem, or else everyone will do it. First of all, punching a guy when the ball is downed inside the 5 should be a safety, just like holding in the endzone is a safety. Second, punching a guy at the end of a game should cost the team something serious in the next meeting between those two teams, even next year. 15 yards after the opening kickoff? Finally, eject the bum after the second or third cheap shot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Do the Steelers have a running game ? 2.2 yards a carry. 2 passing teams playing. Steelers outgained 400+ yards to 290 yards...must be nice. Not exactly an offensive jaugernaut. Possibly one of the worst offenses to ever win a Super Bowl. Nice job Bruce Arians...go ahead and thank Dick LeBeau.
    Finesse football by the Steelers. Not very much physical about their O.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

[Quote]

It wasn't even worth responding to. Ok, you guys kill your own fans celebrating in the streets. That's much better. Run over your own with a car. Much classier. Beat a woman right in Gillette stadium? Classy. You guys have class all wrapped up. Oh, how about killing your kid's hockey coach? Don't start talking trash about how classy you are, when you're just as bad. Your state motto should read- "Massachusetts, where oxycontin and liquor equals class". Or maybe "SSI, it the Massachusetts way."

Oh -6 rings, BTW. HA-HA![/Quote]

What the hell you talking about man. Listen I have first hand experience regarding my wife and kids in the Pitt area so dont' give me this crap.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

[Quote]Christ, you guys are the biggest bunch of cry babies ever. Arizona got those penalties because they DESERVED them. Bottom line is during crunch time in the last 2 minutes, Big Ben and the Steelers made the plays. Yea, I didn't like James Harrisons outbust either, but he got called on it for a major penalty. Now, shut your cry baby pie holes and STOP making us real Pats fans look bad.[/Quote]

And Pittsburgh Oline doesn't hold too? The refs were trying to deflate Cardinal confidence all game long. This SB was in the INDY-CHI class. Some bad plays cost the losing team the game. Not alot of greatness in this one. Pittsburgh's best defense gives up 350 in the air, what a farce! It was an average football game won by the team that made the fewest mistakes, period.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Yes...the Steelers have a bunch of thugs on defense. But, thats' football. The Patriots need to get more thuggish on defense.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]6 rings. That's what a REAL dynasty is. 6 wins in 7 SB appearances. Funny, but when Wilfork plays dirty, you call him a "fierce competitor." Oh well, Pittsburgh has 6 rings, most of ANY NFL team. But don't worry, "you'll get 'em next year." Amazing how a "classless" operation had the toughest schedule in the league, and still won. You guys had the easiest, and still missed the playoffs. Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Excuse me I'm gonna watch the presentation of the Lombardi trophy now and gloat.[/Quote]

LOL, whah an idiot....2 rings in 4 years is not a dynasty....Come back if you win next year...Dolt!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

and only 2 of them since you have been born! WAHOO! Funny, I was thinking that only the Yanks talked about ancient history, guess I was wrong!

LOL! how are those pirates doing? DOH!

Best team of the decade? Someone missed that other team that has more wins, SB victories, and SB appearances.....Hmmm who could they be?