1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Pittsburgh: A dirty, no class football operation

[Quote]

Pittsburgh Cheaters? That's real original, coming from a fan of the original cheating team. That's stupid.
    All I know is Pitt has 6 rings, you guys only have three. One for Tommy's left pinky, one for his right pinky, and one for his little dinky.[/Quote]

Funny, ben doesn't even have one for his little dinky.....and he doesn't deserve any of them....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

I totally agree that Harrison should have been thrown out of the game. I was more disappointed that Tomlin didn't seem to even address this with Harrison on the sidelines. As for Referee's deciding the game & that the Steelers have been handed two superbowls, It reminds me of all the the Patriot-haters who come on here and don't give the Patriots any credit for winning their Superbowls because of 'Spygate'. I never thought that had anything to do with the fact the Patriots earned all their Superbowl wins. And for all those who call them 'cheaters,. its time to get over it! This has been one crazy year and the Steelers were just lucky to be the last one standing! But, what an amazing effort the Cardinals gave!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

Steelcurtain75 you are one class fan.

Congrats to you and your team on their victory.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsox20. Show redsox20's posts

Man you guys are the biggest bunch of cry babies i have ever seen...face it the Steelers won the Super bowl while the Pats were sitting at home! The penalties...against the cards were because they couldn't hold their composure when it mattered. So running over Berger while he was holding for Reed during a field goal was completely acceptable?! Interesting...that didn't deserve a penalty?!...ok yeah...you pats fans make total sense and not to mention you make the city of Boston look BAD! Suck it up and show some class! Bottom line Big Ben and Holmes came through in the last 2 minutes when it mattered!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Steelcurtin, congrats on another title, we have a lot of haters on this board both against the pats and for the Pats and some of them will make excuses for why this super bowl doesnt count but screw it your tem was teh better team last night and you won it all, it was a good game and Big Ben in my mind has really set himself aside as the 2nd best QB in the NFL, he knows how to win ball games and its not easy winning two titles before your even 27 only Brady had more rings on his 27th birthday and that says somethign to me. Congrats and stay classy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Just think we could have moved up and drafted Holmes instead of Chad Jackson or hell instead on Maroney, Holmes looked like an elite WR last night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

This thread is weak. Steelers played a ridiculous schedule and most on here would love to have a lot of their players on the Pats. I think they're degenerate, toothless, hateful fan base with their ridiculous terrible face clothes are garbage, but I guess they're stuck in Pittsburgh so ultimately they lose. That beig said, saying things like the refs gave it to them or that they are just thugs is classless. Pittsburgh earned their Lombardi trophy, I wish the Pats could play them next year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[Quote] This has been one crazy year and the Steelers were just lucky to be the last one standing! But, what an amazing effort the Cardinals gave![/Quote]

Luck had nothing to do with the Steelers being the "last team standing." They're a well-balanced team, that played consistently well throughout the season. They beat the Ravens three times, and the Patriots in Foxboro...and made the necessary plays down the stretch to win the SB. Thats' the mark of a very good team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ironman11. Show ironman11's posts

[Quote]

LOL, whah an idiot....2 rings in 4 years is not a dynasty....Come back if you win next year...Dolt![/Quote]

OH REALLY? When's the last time your beloved Pats won a SB???? HMMM Mister dynasty wannabe? 6 rings in 7 SB appearances for Pittsburgh. Looks like you're the idiot. How did it feel to go 18-0 then lose to the Giants last year? How did it feel to be embarrassed by Chicago 100-3?. Yeah, I'm the dolt. Get your head out of your a$$ loser. When you can construct a real argument, maybe then you can quit your job at Burger King. Oh, you might want to read the Steelers story on your beloved Boston.com sports page. It says "MOVE OVER PATRIOTS." Good article, you should read it and learn something. Can you read?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

Iron Man,

Your rants today remind me of Joey Porter's "dirt kick dance," mostly because you are both a#$%@&#@. Nice of you to show up today. While I have knocked the Pats fans for making excuses, you could learn a lot about winning with class. Where were you before today? Never seen you before. In sum, congrats Steelers, but you should stop giving the team's fans a worse name than y'ins (what a bunch of hicks) already have. Go write on a Steeler's forum....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

Yeah the Steelers have no class. On an unrelated topic, why did Ken Whisenhunt wait until the game was actually over to walk off the field?? I thought the tradition was, winning coach gets gatorade bath, losing coach pouts off the field like a little B**ch with time still left on the clock.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

[Quote]Sucks that the loser dirty filthy steelers are going to win because of a miraculous catch.

two super bowls in a row where the loser scum-bag team is going to win because of a miracle catch.
    [/Quote]

Yeah, incredible catches are no way to win a super bowl. Any real man knows the kicker is supposed to win the super bowl. Well, kickers and pirated video but not athletes making clutch plays on the biggest stage.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[Quote]Let's see. . . that's six Superbowl rings. How many does this town have? And Pittsburgh doesn't have to cheat to win. ;-)

Looks like the Steelers are the team of the decade, too.

Admit it, Pittsburgh owns Boston.

Good luck next year.[/Quote]

I think we should give those last two rings to the refs lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I notice there are a lot of angry steeler fans today. After the pats won, I was on cloud 9.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LucicForPresident. Show LucicForPresident's posts

Dirty, No Class ???

You mean the Cheatriots and those drug addict, drug dealing, rat fink, Performance enhancing using, video taping dooshie's right?

The only question is, how many SuperBowls would the REAL team of the decade have, if you scum bums didn't cheat your pants off for 7 years.

hahahahahah

I hope Brady has to have his leg amputated.

Well, enjoy your miserable winter, miserable women, and miserable town.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LucicForPresident. Show LucicForPresident's posts

Crono 420

If the Steelers have to give their 2 rings back, wouldn't that mean, FOR SURE, that you dirt bag, scum sucking, pen is licking queens would give back your 3 ?

By the way, bad calls are one thing, DELIBERATELY CHEATING is a whole different animal.

But I digress, go put on your pink hat loser

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LucicForPresident. Show LucicForPresident's posts

Patriots Superbowls = ***********

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LucicForPresident. Show LucicForPresident's posts

The Fagtiot fans have zippo business talking about Dirty players, see that hack Rodney Harrison, or Cheating, see the massive cover up by the commissioner.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LucicForPresident. Show LucicForPresident's posts

P.S,

Massachusetts is for loser dirt bags.

Go work on some constructions site Joey Bag O Donuts

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

wow the evil that runs through football fans is pretty scary. The Steelers were given this game by the refs, it was very obvious, and everybody in america knows it. enough said

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SchwillyPete. Show SchwillyPete's posts

The Steelers are the true dynasty in the NFL. The Patriots had their questionable run, but its over now. They are the 2001 Yankees, they've won their last ring for a long, long time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Calling for Tom Brady's leg to be amputated..wow. Talk about class. Somebody's taking their football a little too serious.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

[Quote] see the massive cover up by the commissioner.[/Quote]

Are you a moron? That was the Giants he covered for. He still hasn't punished them for trying to cover up a crime committed by one of their players.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]First of all, the frickin Patriots WERE NOT a dynasty you fool. They had to cheat to win their Superbowls. Remember they have astericks(*) bnext to their wins and they will stay there for eternity.

Second of all, Harrison threw a punch and should have been ejected. With that said I am glad that the Steelers won since all you arrogant sacks of crap think you would have had a chance against them or the Ravens in the playoffs. Their is no way the Patriots 2008 team scores more than 10 pts on either of those teams in the playoffs. You are dreaming if you think otherwise.[/Quote]

Spoken like a true idiot.....If you actually knew something about football, that would be dangerous.

FYI the Pats had scored 10 points against Spittburgh this year and that was mainly because the Pats couldn't hold onto the ball. The Pats lost that game, the Spits didn't win it.

The Pats had scored 47 points against the Cards, why wouldn't they be able to score half that?

The fact that the Squeelers were only able to muster 27 points, with the refs help, against that poor defense proves how overrated the Squeeler O is.

Sections
Shortcuts