1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Predict the score

The Patriots and Colts have met 10 times since Bill Belichick took over as coach in 2000, with New England winning seven, including both postseason matchups. Patriots defensive end Ty Warren helped Mike Reiss break down the recent series in Tuesday's Globe, now we want to know what you think.

Predict the score.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rezadude. Show rezadude's posts

Predict the score

ummm. and the colts are a real good team who scored 5 field goals, right?

Well, there is nothing wrong with wishing dude. I am still looking for that dim sum guy who was a charger fan from last week who prdeicted the chargers to win 41-3. hahahaha

PATS 31

COLTS 24

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patdon. Show patdon's posts

Predict the score

patriots 5 million

colts nah-thin

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bearsftbll08. Show bearsftbll08's posts

Predict the score

PATRIOTS 31

INDY 17

PATRIOTS HAS PLAYED ALL THE BEST DEFENCES .THIS WILL BE ANOTHER GAME LIKE THE JETS WILD CARD,,,NOT EVEN CLOSE ,BAR NONE PATRIOTS ARE THE BEST TEAM THIS YEAR OR SHOULD I SAY THIS DECADE .FRONT SEVEN IS THE BEST IN THE NFL ON DEFENSE .THEN YOU HAVE A THREE HEADED MONSTER THAT CAN RUN THE BALL{KF,CD,LM)THE PATS ARE JUST TO PHYSICAL FOR INDY,THEY KNOW WHAT TO DO AND BB WILL HAVE THEM PREPARED .NOW MIND YOU INDY IS NO CAKE WALK ...AND THE SECONDARY OF NE MUST BE PHYSICAL AND JAM RECEIVERS AT LINE OF SCRIMMAGE AND PUT PRESSURE ON PM .I WOULD LIKE TO BE AS OPTOMISTIC AS SOME OF THE POSTS HERE BUT ILL STAY WITH THIS SCORE

GO PATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Predict the score

34-17 Pats..... Maroneys breakout game....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gnwheeler. Show gnwheeler's posts

Predict the score

Patriots 27 Colts 24

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nykrb. Show nykrb's posts

Predict the score

Colts 38 Pats 17

The Colts' Secondary proves to be faster to the ball than the Pats' recievers when the Offensive game-plan breaks down and Brady reverts to trying to sling the long ball.

The Officiating keeps the Pats from ever getting closer than seven in this game, and allows Manning and the Colts O to move up and down the field pretty much at will, on the occasion that Manning misses his intended receiver, a Official just throw a flag to keep their drives alive.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfarrand. Show jmfarrand's posts

Predict the score

Patriots 27, Colts 21

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffh102082. Show jeffh102082's posts

Predict the score

Patriots 37

Colts 31

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from devannd. Show devannd's posts

Predict the score

prtyband

Uhmm "Showed how bad NE really is"???? You do know that New England did win that game? Against the #1 Rated team in the NFL... I'm confused???

Anyway New England 27 Indy 24

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from karlb. Show karlb's posts

Predict the score

Pats 20

Colts -12

Da Pats.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from iguide. Show iguide's posts

Predict the score

Pat's 27 Colt's 21

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from go.sox. Show go.sox's posts

Predict the score

Since Ron Borges picked the Colts to win ..... Pats 27 Colts 23.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nannijr. Show nannijr's posts

Predict the score

Hi Prtyband

San Deigo may have been in control but at the end of the game the team with the most points is the one with the biggest control. The VICTORY

The same result will happen against the Colts

PAT 21

Colt 14

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from scorpio1969. Show scorpio1969's posts

Predict the score

So what you're saying is that you really weren't that impressed?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from scorpio1969. Show scorpio1969's posts

Predict the score

I love the fact that all year everyone has been talking about the suspect Indy defense and now all of the sudden they play 2 decent games and it's like they are the greatest. Last game against Indy the Patriots gave up on the run and I am willing to bet they won't be doing that this time, not to mention Dillon and Maroney are going into Sunday with fresh legs because neither of them was a factor last weekend. I think the Pats are going to run all over that Indy defense and win 31-28.

GO PATS!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from scorpio1969. Show scorpio1969's posts

Predict the score

colts would get the same.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nannijr. Show nannijr's posts

Predict the score

After the 2001 season I have that miracles seem to follow the Patriots !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from scorpio1969. Show scorpio1969's posts

Predict the score

I'm not exactly sure where in that article Ron Borges ACTUALLY picks the Patriots. Could someone please kindly point it out to me? I didn't see it and for him to actually come out and pick the Pats, he would have to have a gun to his head or something. Believe me, I think he's a clown too, but I didn't see his pick in this article.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from scorpio1969. Show scorpio1969's posts

Predict the score

Actually what that says is the the "Colts will have difficulty ending playoff skid against Brady, tough defense". NOT that the Patriots will win, but that the Colts will not have an easy time beating them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from briangleason. Show briangleason's posts

Predict the score

Patriots 31, Colts 17.

Anybody else shocked, SHOCKED, that Patriot-hater Ron Borges was the only Globe staffer to pick against the Pats. The only Globe writer who hates the Pats more than Borges is that dweeb Brian McCrory.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from scorpio1969. Show scorpio1969's posts

Predict the score

NO, I actually read the whole article because I couldn't believe Borges picked the Pats, he NEVER picks the Pats.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dx7. Show dx7's posts

Predict the score

Pats 34 Colts 27.

The Colts D won't be able to stop our running game!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from latesgates. Show latesgates's posts

Predict the score

Pats - 31

Dolts - 17

Vinatieri will not even get the chance to end the game for the other guys! Manning will throw a couple of picks, Samuel will return for a TD. Two-headed running game will be way too much!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Predict the score

Maroney & Dillen are going to run rough shed all over this wimpy defence. This colt defense is a complete fraud. They had to bring their saftey sanders up in the box for both playoff games on every run play because their linebackers are built like tennis players.

Patriots run, then run some more..............colts bring nine men in the box, and Brady does the occasional play action to make their dbs look silly.

The only thing in doubt about this game is, what excuse will the Colts come up with this year; and what rule will they try to change for the 2007 season as a result ot A@#SS kicking the pats put on this bunch. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, " Ref that guy hit me tooo hard"

PATS 37

Colts 17

Lets not forget what "colts" stands for

C- count O - on L - losing T - this S - season!