1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Predict the score

So there is no DESTINY for the Pats to go undefeated considering the way they played down the stretch, gutting out wins when many thought they would lose?á If there was any destiny for NY, it would have started in game 17 of the regular season and they would have HELD ON to that 12 point lead and put a stop to the undefeated run.á Giants got hot against three teams that weren't playing all that well going into the playoffs, TB losing 3 of last 4, Dallas 2 ofá3 and Green Bay 1 of last 2.á The Pats beat a team onáan 8 game winning streak, SD and a Jags team, 2 of last 5, that many actually picked to beat the Pats.Destiny may be smiling on both teams and is flipping a coin as we speak!á

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tredawnt. Show tredawnt's posts

Predict the score

Bill BelliCHEAt will not prosper

He sure has been prospering for 18 weeks now...

Go Pats!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilf. Show ilf's posts

Predict the score

ááááá I see the Patriots winning , the score is Pats 29 and the Giants 20. Pats get two touchdowns and five feild goals, the Giants get two touchdowns and two field goals.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Predict the score

Hey, BoSoxBasher...How about quantifying that statement?á The Patriots, as in players, are the ones that are overconfident?á I don't think so.. they are confident but not to the point they do not respect the Giants.á Point that nasty "Over Confidence" finger at the many Pats fans who boast the Pats can't be beat or to the person who posted this, BoSoxBasher!á Considering they were down 12 points in the 4th quarter of a game that took place 4 weeks ago and that the team that was whooping them then is significantly better, the final result is obvious:As to your last statement.á are you implying that ANY team who is losing a game and comes back to win that game doesn't deserve to because at one point they were LOSING?á Anytime a team goes ahead of a team in a game, they are the better team because they took a lead and even if they lost, they are still the better team in that game?á Is that your point?á So where does that place the Giants in the games they were losing andácame back to win?á Against Dallas they fell behind 14 - 7..áá against Green Bay they were behind 10 - 6.á How about being behind to Chicago 16 - 7 late in the 4th.á Chicago is the better team, right?á By your reckoning here!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MR0819. Show MR0819's posts

Predict the score

Don't they ever learn.........Pats 41 -áGiants 23.á Plax will at least have predicted his team's score correctly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chucknc. Show chucknc's posts

Predict the score

34-17 Pats and the game won't be as close as the score indicates

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmonmcd. Show dmonmcd's posts

Predict the score

Yeah great job Plaxico! I can't wait until Harrison knocks you into next week and you only get 1 catch moron! Bruschi,Vrabel, Thomas, or Junior will land right on that ankle! I have been predicting blow outs in the other 2 playoff games and so I have learned a lesson, wait until the Super Bowl! 37-10.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ush. Show ush's posts

Predict the score

Ok...I can appreciate your attempt at class. I like NY as a city, despite being raised around Boston. Though I do hate A-Rod and love it when the Yanks lose. The Jets don't deserve any type of feeling towards them. Their coach is a backstabbing louse and he should've known better than to bite the hand that fed his family and gave him a chance to be successful in his profession.

But as a Giants fan you can thank the Jets/Mangina for providing the motivation necessary for us going 19-0 and blowing the Giants off the field on Sunday. If you think you're team is going to stop us...you're a good fan, but don't kid yourself. This Patriots team is about to put on a show of which your team will take the brunt of. It's nothing personal, just business. Ya'll had your chance to put a dent in our season and you couldn't close the deal. And believe me, you're guys know it. 22-0 when it mattered. A garbage TD late and a kick return that you won't get on Sunday. That's 21. We put up 38 without the starters on the right side of our O Line. And those FG's will be TD's on Sunday. We've been conservative during the cold, windy and wet weather of the season, but in AZ the conditions will be prime for Air Brady and Co.

With that said, as a Giants fan you should be proud of your team and hopeful that Eli has played as well as he has to this point. It bodes well for you for next year. Good luck beyond sunday.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teamfit08. Show teamfit08's posts

Predict the score

PATRIOTS 35 GIANTS 31

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mykey123. Show mykey123's posts

Predict the score

At halftime: Pats 17 - NYG 3
    Final Score: Pats 31 - Giants 13

The crystal ball has spoken. The question is whether to watch the game or not given that we already know what the final score will be. Oh well, I guess it will be interesting to see how the individual scores are made and if the Giants get their final 10 points during garbage time ... :-))

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

Predict the score

This will be a Patriots blowout, probably around 44 -17, the Giants have no chance.á I can't beleive that so many analysts are picking the Giants.á It's like they haven't even watched any of the Patriots games this year.á The Giants are probably the third or fourth best team in the inferior NFC, they have no chance against the Patriots in a dome in warm weather.á Brady threw 3 picks against San Diego because they are the most talented (not the best) defense in the league, there is no chance he does that against the Giants.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmonmcd. Show dmonmcd's posts

Predict the score

John you are the pragmatic one! Can't wait to see that "dazed" look my man! AWESOME

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Predict the score

Giantsááá 35Patriotsáá 20The Patriots defense will be exposed as the frauds they are and if this offense doesn't wake up this will be the result. á

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Predict the score

Manning's lucky streak comes to a flaming end....Patriots-ááá37Giants-ááá21

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Predict the score

NYG5611Send E-MailAdd To FriendsIgnore PostsááMember Since:áJan-24Posts:á8Last Visit:áJan-24Hey, crawl back to your hole, a-hole.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Predict the score

Got your attention G-fan.á Let's see if your still spoutin' off here come Sunday night after the Giants go belly-up.á

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susesoxfan. Show susesoxfan's posts

Predict the score

Your team couldn't hold the lead the last time you played us!á Patriots 35Giantsááá 13áá

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Predict the score

Still Spoutin' off.á Again, come back after the game G-fan.á The Giants are an inferior opponent,áand theirálucky streak is about to come to an abrupt end at the hands of the 4 time Champions.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonyd526. Show tonyd526's posts

Predict the score

My Dad and I have run a couple of game simulations against the neighborhood kids and we have put quite a hurting on those little fellas. In each case the Patriots win 41-0 . I don't think the Pats will have as easy a time as my Dad and I so I think the score will be 34-14. My Dad thinks it will be 28-10 and he is one of the smartest football guys I have ever known so don't be too surprised.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from brenndino. Show brenndino's posts

Predict the score

All I know is that when teams/players make bold predictions, they usually lose.
    Does anyone find it coincidental that Senator Specter is bringing up the tapes from "Spygate" now? This was months ago. Obviously, he is trying to create a distraction.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lnmonster. Show lnmonster's posts

Predict the score

Outcome may depend on the officiating.á If Plexiglass Burros can get defensive pass interference called whenever he tackles Ellis Hobbs, the Giants offense might keep up with the Pats.á If the refs also rule that Randy Moss doing a curl pattern in the end zone constitutes offensive pass interference, the Giants have a chance to win.á We'll see what the league has decided.á My guess is that they want the game to be close, and they'll make sure it is.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncool926. Show uncool926's posts

Predict the score

iáthink every last one of the guys on both teamsáis gonna score, if you know what I mean...hmm?á hhmmm? like, after the game...get it? "score"? á

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Predict the score

Hey, Giants fan of L Taylor and P Simms...How does the "law of averages" favor the Giants?á What law are you using?á Law of averages has the Patriots averaging ZERO losses this year for every win, while the Giants lose for everyá2 wins.ááSeems law of averages say the Giants are due since they've won three in a row.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogasong44. Show yogasong44's posts

Predict the score

I can't believe how trendy it has become to pick an upset.á And I can't imagine the factual basis for this fantasy.á Tom Brady has won 3 Super Bowls.á Eli Manning is appearing in his first.á Brady is the coolest cat who ever donned an NFL uniform.á Eli is good and getting better, but Belichick and his minions feast on raw young QB's and this game will be no different.á And don't bring up the regular season game in which the Giants put up 35 points.á That won't happen here.

Super Bowl XLII:

New England Patriots-42
    New York Giants-20

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Predict the score

Brady-led Pats win 41-17.

Brady reinjures ankle, Cassel led Pats 30-20.