1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Pro Bowl should be in March!

I really can't understand why the NFL is having the 2010 pro bowl one week before the Super Bowl. Pretty dumb move considering quite a few players voted into the Pro Bowl will be playing the week after. I like the move of keeping the game on the mainland U.S., but why not have the game in March when football fans start to get the inch for NFL football again.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

The pro-bowl is a joke, and should be discontinued.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanBlake. Show PatsFanBlake's posts

I say we have it overseas...since no one really cares about the outcome and it wont really screw with teams during the season like the reg. season games in London do plus the rest of the world could see the "stars" of the NFL...makes more sense.....but yeah Pro Bowl is a joke....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

The biggest reason not to have it in March is because the players are not in shape in March. The biggest reason not to have it at all is because TexasPat3 is right.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

All I'm saying is why not have the game when their is some interest. Think of it as preseason football, the 1st game everyone is excited, by the 4th game fans can' wait for the real season to start and most don't what preseason anymore, but hey whatever, I just thought having it a week before the SB is a waste.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Because who cares what the fans want lol I get what your say Grogan that in March when we all get the itch it would be nice to see an all star game but at the same time I dont want any member of teh pats playing a all star game in the middle of their offseason. What if Welker came back in March for the pro bowl instead of taking the much needed rest that all the insiders know pro footballers need just to apease the fans and blows his knee out? Why cause teh fans say so? screw that generally guys us fans dont know jack sh*t about whats best for the team and thats why the NFL will never consider what the fans want cause we are selfish and dont think about whats best for the team and the players and getting hurt in March when your sopossed to be resting up for teh next season is not in the best interest of either the player or the coach.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

BTW it's the only AS game where the rules are changed.
    Also no way is one of my guys playing in the PB the week before the SB

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I have no problem not watching it before the SB or after. I can make that adjustment.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

The probowl mattered when players were not getting paid, around the same time that OJ and Carl Eller went onto the Super Stars to compete in war canoe racing and other feats of strength. The only other TV option was watching golf.