1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Rams sending Pats/Rams tape to Goodell

The New England Patriots were assessed zero penalty yards in their win over the St. Louis Rams on Sunday -- and the Rams want to know why.

AFC East blog

ESPN.com's Tim Graham writes about all things AFC East in his division blog.

Blog network: NFL Nation

The Rams are sending a videotape to the NFL's offices, highlighting plays the team believes should have resulted in penalties against the Patriots on Sunday, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.

"Never ever, ever, ever played a perfect team before," Rams guard Richie Incognito said about the disparity, according to the report. "That's all I am going to say on that one."

During the game, the Rams were flagged 12 times (with three penalties declined) for 63 yards; the Patriots were flagged once, with the Rams declining that penalty.

"It doesn't help. It just lets them know you know," Rams coach Jim Haslett said of the decision to send the tape, according to the report.

The Post-Dispatch reported that Haslett pointed out three plays he believed should have resulted in personal fouls against the Patriots: a grab of quarterback Marc Bulger's face mask; a late hit on Bulger; and an out-of-bounds hit on cornerback Fakhir Brown following an interception.

Haslett also said the Rams were hurt by a poor placement on a punt that Donnie Jones kicked out of bounds during the fourth quarter, according to the report. New England took possession at its 48-yard line and tied the score at 16 on a field goal six plays later.

"I thought we should've had at least another 10 yards," Haslett said of the placement, according to the report.

This is from an article on ESPN.com.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

Is this a mystery tape of some sort? Was it plucked out of Tomase's fat azz perhaps?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

I suppose that whiner Marshall Faulk composed the letter!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

[Quote]Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

I suppose that whiner Marshall Faulk composed the letter!!![/Quote]

Aren't you giving Marshall waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much credit? Do you think he could "kraft" such a letter?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Game has been played and nothing can be done about calls left out on the field this is a waste of time by the Rams when they should be focused on the next game on their schedule.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

[Quote]

Aren't you giving Marshall waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much credit? Do you think he could "kraft" such a letter?[/Quote]

Well done txHeat.That was pretty "kraft-y" of you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Aren't you giving Marshall waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much credit? Do you think he could "kraft" such a letter?

I never claimed he'd spell any words correctly! But since he picked the Rams to win last Sunday, I figured he'd be on the "haters" bandwagon again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

m

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

When was he off the haters bandwagon?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

m

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[Quote]Big deal, the refs missed 3 penalties and a punt misplacement. Actually, the Adalius Thomas '' grazing '' of the facemask was not a facemask if you watch the replay and apply to current rule.

So yes, the refs missed 2 penalties, big effing deal.

To Mr. Incognito, when you lose the best player on your team for the year and no penalty was called then you got something to whine about.[/Quote]

Never played a perfect team before? Does Mr. Incognito know that it isn't uncommon to not get penalized for a whole game? From experience, he wouldn't know. Perhaps he should expand his horizons.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Is it me or does this article go out of its way not to mention the refs. It seems to almost imply that the Pats are responsible. Not once is "referee", "refereeing", "official" or "officiating" mentioned. Not even in the player/coach quotes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

Sour grapes!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Is this the start of Penaltygate? Is the rest of the NFL now going to accuse the Patriots of a new form of cheating?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

the rams have a Tape!isnt that illegal?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

If a player mouths off about poor officiating he is usually fined and / or suspended. I wonder what kind of penalty Emperor Goodell will come up with for Rams management for sending a tape which questions an entire crew for an entire game. Get your hypocrisy meter ready.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

I hope that tape wasn't filmed on the sidelines?!?! Haslett--you lost. Deal with it. Please stop crying.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

The PATS committed only one penaly against the Jets---In New York. God, if every team did this after every game, the league office would be crawling in tape.

Besides a couple calls seems like no more than the usual home advantage... which everyone in sports knows about.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

[Quote]Is this the start of Penaltygate? Is the rest of the NFL now going to accuse the Patriots of a new form of cheating?[/Quote]

Probably--how else will some other teams justify their poor play. Pats are 5-2 with a backup qb? Can't be. I guess those two wins by the Rams really went to their heads.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andre10056. Show andre10056's posts

I think all teams should hire a huge staff of people to review each and every play of each and every game to determine if the opposing team COULD have been called for penalties on specific plays uncovered via that exhaustive research. And, of course, the boss of that huge staff should then DEMAND a meeting with Goodell to review the questionable non-call plays. Yup. I think that's what all teams should do.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

t

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from neo2112. Show neo2112's posts

this stuff happens all the time. Belichick has said in the past he routinely sends a tape to the league office to review officiating for the benefit of the entire league, keeps the refs on their toes. No doubt he'll send a tape to the NFL of how the refs blew the whistle on first down before Cassel's knee hit the ground.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Lol. This is Very Funny... I Guess we should send them tapes of last years superbowl, and get ourselves a ring and perfection... F*** cry babies

Sections
Shortcuts