1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nomar331133. Show Nomar331133's posts

Really?

Who really thought this wasnt gonna happen?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

Really?

you mean another thread on the same topic ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Really?

Well, to tell you the truth, with Boring A$$ as his agent, I fully expected the Yankmes to swoop in at the last minute with a better offer in the usual 10 - 12 Miilion dollars range !! I'm surprised Boring A$$ couldn't convince the Yankmes that Tek had like all these special skills and how he could divuldge all kinds of info on Sox Pitchers and Hitters !! Maybe The Yankmes couldn't because they have reached their quota !! We may never know until the book comes out !! LOL

GO SOX !! AMERICA'S TEAM OF THE NEW MILLENIUM !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jastaleyfromms. Show jastaleyfromms's posts

Really?

[Quote] Well, to tell you the truth, with Boring A$$ as his agent, I fully expected the Yankmes to swoop in at the last minute with a better offer in the usual 10 - 12 Miilion dollars range !! I'm surprised Boring A$$ couldn't convince the Yankmes that Tek had like all these special skills and how he could divuldge all kinds of info on Sox Pitchers and Hitters !! Maybe The Yankmes couldn't because they have reached their quota !! We may never know until the book comes out !! LOL

GO SOX !! AMERICA'S TEAM OF THE NEW MILLENIUM !![/Quote]

Look man no offense bu you need to get the GO SOX AMERICA"S... off of all your posts. It is stupid. We won two ws since 2000. THe definition of MILLENNIUM Is a period of 1000 years. none of will be alive by then for all we know the world could come to and end. It's just stupid say decade or if you want to stretch it a little more century but just because we won 2 WS since 2000 that doesn't make us the team of the mILLENNIUM so please stop again baseballl probaly wont be around in 1000 years

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Really?

[Quote]

Look man no offense bu you need to get the GO SOX AMERICA"S... off of all your posts. It is stupid. We won two ws since 2000. THe definition of MILLENNIUM Is a period of 1000 years. none of will be alive by then for all we know the world could come to and end. It's just stupid say decade or if you want to stretch it a little more century but just because we won 2 WS since 2000 that doesn't make us the team of the mILLENNIUM so please stop again baseballl probaly wont be around in 1000 years[/Quote]
    HAHA...AMEN TO THAT...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Really?

OK

GO SOX !! AMERICA'S TEAM FOR HOW MANY YEARS WE HAVE LEFT ON THE PLANET !!

Is that Better ??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Really?

[Quote] OK

Is that Better ??[/Quote]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Really?

[Quote] OK

Is that Better ??[/Quote]
    What's the big deal? It didn't bother me Al. I never realized how many people are in need of a good sense of humor.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Really?

[Quote]
    What's the big deal? It didn't bother me Al. I never realized how many people are in need of a good sense of humor.[/Quote]

That's Ok Now that we have a Democrat in Office I need to be more sensitive to others anyway !!

GO SOX 2009 !!

Sections
Shortcuts