1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

I've always tried to root for my team in a respectful manner that is not degrading to the opposing fans.� I don't try to rub it in even when I am watching games with friends who are Yankee fans.� I guess I have been on the other side too many times to know how�painful it is.� I'm also not the type of person that when drinking (whiskey, beer, etc.) has ever said,"Man I'd like to kick someone's a** tonight."� That's just not how I am.� Unfortunately for some people drinking gives them a feeling of invincibility and confidence.� I don't know what happened in that bar but obviously it was enough to make one person�take another's life.� It's sad that a sports rivalry is enough to make these events come to pass.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

I like your handle.� For a minute there I lost myself, I lost myself.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Dude, what is it with the damn pink hats?� I don't understand why this is such a catch phrase on this board.� I actually covered this topic in a recently deleted room.� I know some fans are in a competition to be the ultimate fan but why critisize women who know nothing about baseball who go to the games with their baseball loving husbands.� My wife went to a game at Fenway with me and grant it she knows absolutely squat about baseball but wore a pink hat.� I have been a Red Sox fan since grade school so can't she get a pass.� Women like pink sh**.� Men I guess prefer more manly colors.� Ever been to Wrigley field?� Those guys don't even know who's playing they're there for the drinking festivities.� Perhaps this is something we will have to disagree on.�

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

I'm a real Red Sox fan.� So what if my wife who doesn't know baseball shows up at Fenway with a pink hat.� Chicks like pink.� Is that ok with you or should women who go to the game be former baseball players.� Not trying to be a smart a** just wondering.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

understood.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Hey Carolina - actually, I got that phrase from this site. I believe it to mean Sox bandwagon who only came on board during the 2004 playoffs. I don't believe it has anything to do with the female friends.

As Aerosmith says; "Pink, my favorite obsession."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolina-soxfan. Show carolina-soxfan's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Love in an elevator.� Livin' on the edge.� Sweet emotion.� Rock on baby..............................Rock on and long live Rock!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thirtysomething. Show thirtysomething's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

I could be wrong -- just guessing, and I'm not a lawyer.� But I certainly HOPE she is in trouble.� She killed somebody, and it wasn't even remotely self-defense.

Hard to exercise self-control when you are plastered, and therein lies the root of the problem.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack. Show fenwayjack's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

If it wasn't baseball they'd find another reason to go off.� I recently watched 2 men (70 years old if they were a day) try to knock each other out over a shopping cart at Home Depot.� I damn near cracked a rib laughing so hard.� The country has gone insane.�� One of the better examples is the man in the midwest who freaked out because someone beat him to a parking space at a shopping plaza.� He pulled out a gun and fired twice, point blank at the other man's head and nothing happened.� Then he turned the gun around, looked down the barrel and pulled the trigger again.� You can guess what happened.� Lol.�

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Even baseball rivals can agree - Long live Rock! And as far as pink goes - I still have my pink NY Dolls T-Shirt from 1975. �And I dare someone say something about it :-!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Only in America Fenway!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

hey you..."pink shirt"..LOL!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Long live the NY Dolls; although I think 4 members of the band are dead.

Personality Crisis

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

Hey Jess..tough one last night..i hope the Yanks carry a lead into the late innings and JoeG. gets Joba back out there...at first i didn't think that ball would get out..�

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

It really wasn't such a bad pitch - a high fastball to a lefty is usually money in the bank even if it gets too much of the plate. It was the walks that killed me. I think he will be fine. I am sure Mo talks to him a lot. I think Girardi needs to grow a pair and send Giambi to the end of the bench and be done with him. And if he has to play him, then bat him 8th. �

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

that was a night i would definitely rather have�had Duncan in the lineup..IMO a better low ball hitter than Giambi...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Red Sox Fan murdered

He needs to start bunting down the 3b line, especially in the later innings when they need a baserunner. He is pathetic.