1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jastaleyfromms. Show jastaleyfromms's posts

Red Sox nation and JazonVaritek

Ok anyone who knows sports should know we are not the first nation. We shouldn't be called a nation. The only reason we were given this title was because we started winning. Their is only on true original nation the first one if you don't belive me is THE RAIDER nation and i dont like the raiders but that is the truth. look it up and you will see i just dont think it is cool stealing something like that.

And Jazon Varitek the poster on here why dont you change your name to Sox hater i mean all you do is critique every team has their flaws why dont you critique every team. I saw your buccholz post and how old is the kid? he is 24. You were probaly one of the guys in 07 that was like get pedroia out of town. This kid bucch is our top prospect you cant let one bad season determine anything. Oh and great assumption about him being a back of the rotation starter you know what the say about assuming and i bet you also thought pedroia would be a utility infilder at best

you are wise and knowledgeable keep it up

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

i just dont think it is cool stealing something like that.

loosen up, there's no foul there

jeez next thing

you be saying is they shouldn't

sing sweet caroline anymore

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

loosen up, there's no foul there

Jazon is a yankee troll, just not very good at it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

[Quote]loosen up, there's no foul there

Jazon is a yankee troll, just not very good at it.
    [/Quote]

just another example of

the watering down of america

seems like now a days anyone can be a troll

I had to go to school for it

these guys take no pride in their work

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jastaleyfromms. Show jastaleyfromms's posts

[Quote]

just another example of

the watering down of america

seems like now a days anyone can be a troll

I had to go to school for it

these guys take no pride in their work
    [/Quote]

amen zak you are right yo0u take pride in your work and i respect that. And no they can sing sweet caroline no other sports team had sang that before the red sox so that is ok. I just think we need a new name instead of nation. Maybe if we get on more series ring before 2011 we could be red sox dynasty

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac28. Show pinstripezac28's posts

greetings jastaley

just my opinion but just about anything

you see in entertainment is copied

from some where or some thing else

if a raidio station in LA comes up with

a good game/ jingle/ promo

you will see it show up in ny and boston soon

and vice versa

now back to my trolling

In reality, the song got its start at Fenway Park thanks to Amy Tobey, who was the ballpark’s music director from 1998 to 2004. She was responsible for choosing the music to be played between innings and picked Sweet Caroline simply because she had heard it played at other sporting events.

http://www.redsoxconnection.com/sweetcaroline.html