1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanBlake. Show PatsFanBlake's posts

Refs are playing good vs. the Jags

The refs are making some good plays I think they might make the playoffs...nice phantom holding call ....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

We'll at least you revealed yourself as an easily influenced observer. It was very easy to see why that was called the way it was. Arm outside of shoulder pads and Freeney going down. About as bad as the block in the back call on Wayne.

But then again, I would expect objectivity here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanBlake. Show PatsFanBlake's posts

Oh ok underdog my bad i thought a holding call had to have an actual hold involved ....so Im watching it on my tv and it seems that what he did was well within the rules...

Pass blocking: Hand(s) thrust forward that slip outside the body of the defender will be legal if blocker immediately worked to bring them back inside. Hand(s) or arm(s) that encircle a defender—i.e., hook an opponent—are to be considered illegal and officials are to call a foul for holding.

Blocker cannot use his hands or arms to push from behind, hang onto, or encircle an opponent in a manner that restricts his movement as the play develops.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

he didn't work to bring them in.

No comment on the wayne hit huh?

Hey I'll give you one. Brock certainly did not try to hit garrard, but he did so its a penalty. I'm sure if that was Seymour, you'd be complaining until you wet your pants.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Colts d looks like the d of 4 yrs ago. hitting no wrapping up. That said Jones-Drew is a 200 lb bowling ball.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanBlake. Show PatsFanBlake's posts

Hey all Im saying was I didnt like that play, seems as though it was legal block....don't get emotional man...what u got money on the Colts??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Colts fan here. Very worried about this game and my team's constant inability to stop Maurice Jones Drew.

sorry for the emotion, but if they don't win this, I am not sure they can beat the titans.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanBlake. Show PatsFanBlake's posts

It's cool man no hard feelings ...im just saying I didnt like the call...but hey they can't get them all right all the time....I'd relax if i were you the Colts and Manning always do some crazy a$$ play and win the game at the end...Drew is pretty damn good though....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

blow to head of manning no call, but garrard got it. Yep, calls going colts way, huh?

No problem Manning throws first down.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanBlake. Show PatsFanBlake's posts

hey man im being cool ....we gonna call every damn play....i didnt say anything about the BS offsides call

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

I'm just conversing now. Not calling you out at all. Actually check the thread about the colts going down, and you will see multiple people talking about the calls the colts get just as you did.

Point is they go both ways, unfortunately some of your pats brethren dont't want to see it that way.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanBlake. Show PatsFanBlake's posts

I just don't like really bad calls thats all.....Ones the affect the outcome of the game...no matter who they go againist...I still remember the BS TD the the Steelers got in the SB

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey underdogg... you must be VERY PLEASED the Jags are handing the game over to the Colts.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

David Garrad was very Losman like in his last drive.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

AGC - How have they done that? Are you suggesting the colts have had nothing to do with this win?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[Quote]David Garrad was very Losman like in his last drive.[/Quote]

This season, that horseshoe on the Colts helmut has been filled with luck, hasn't it?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Tell you what - that was a coverage sack if there ever was one. Jags were going to run a pick with their twins on the left and the CB came up to play bump and run negating the value of the pick. Garrard had nowhere to throw.

then a clear blow to manning's head.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanBlake. Show PatsFanBlake's posts

the Colts always seem to pull it out at the end...like i said 40 mins ago.....I had no doubt they would win the Jags dont have enough talent....

Grogan..totally agree not a good move esp. when the running game has been great...I wish Drew was a Pat...that guy is awesome

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[Quote]
    AGC - How have they done that? Are you suggesting the colts have had nothing to do with this win?
    [/Quote]

I am not saying the Colts haven't had a hand to win this game, Manning's been on top of his game. But, how many times this year have teams self destructed against the Colts late in a game? Jags were up 10 and couldn't close the deal!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

AGC - Garrard is an average QB. By saying that he is giving the game away suggests he is better than average. His success is predicated on a strong run game, so for the first 3 quarters he was effective. In the 4th though, the run was less effective for the jags so now Garrard is pressing.

Please don't take away colts execution from them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Go Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[Quote][Quote]
    [/Quote]

I am not saying the Colts haven't had a hand to win this game, Manning's been on top of his game. But, how many times this year have teams self destructed against the Colts late in a game? Jags were up 10 and couldn't close the deal![/Quote]

I'd call that the pressure of Peyton Manning. Additionally, it is a 60 minute game.

Nobody spins like Jones-Drew.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

There's something new. Freeney was held but no call.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanBlake. Show PatsFanBlake's posts

Oh man bad times for the Jags Drew doesnt looks so good......

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Colts go to the playoffs.

I never thought Drew could get hurt.