1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Regualr Season.

So... After this dismal Pat's pre season performance.. Just HOW BAD ARE THE CHEIFS???
    Easy schedule or not, you can't win playing like this....

P.S. This Board Format Still SUX!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Regualr Season.

Yep- hate this board format...hated the preseason games more. Will the REAL Patriots please stand up?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chaucer. Show chaucer's posts

Regualr Season.

While the Patriots certainly are not as bad as they have appeared in preseason, it seems just as certain that they are nowhere near as good as they were last year. It seems that BB is aware of the glaring weaknesses he has on the offensive line and in the defensive backfield and that he used preseason to experiment and give new players and back ups as much exposure and experience as possible. What did he learn? First, that he does not have a reliable back up to Brady. Second, that the O line is porous with no spare parts, third, that he does not have a number one cover at corner (Wheatley might become one or he might not). the main thing is that every team they played in preseason put a heavy rush on the QB and the line could not block them. the running game could not get started and they cannot throw downfield under such pressure. This a bad omen because every team they play this season will employ the same tactic until they block it or make the defense pay where they will be vulnerable. Kansas City lacks the personnel to threraten the Patriots in this way but do not bet against the Jets who can put on a big rush. It also looks like opposing teams can throw in front of the Patriot DB's all day. I hope I am wrong but this could be a long season--or a short one (no playoffs)!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Todd51. Show Todd51's posts

Regualr Season.

The Chiefs are the youngest or second youngest team in the league. I believe the Pats need to beat them with little effort to build confidence and just get the bad taste of practice games out of their mouths.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tredawnt. Show tredawnt's posts

Regualr Season.

I agree this board format sucks big time.