1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Rey Maualuga at 23rd????

When Peppers spends the next month throwing hate jabs @ Carolina through the media will his trade value become pick 34 or 47 and a cond '10 pick (2nd-4th)?

Upgrading from O'Neal to Bodden/Springs

Jordan to Taylor

nobody to Baker

Vrabel to Peppers/Taylor

Cassell to Brady

and having 4 picks between 23 and 58 would/will make for an awesome team next year

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Rey Maualuga at 23rd????

I think when all is said and done Peppers will get moved for a 2nd rounder. They have to move him. He wants to go.

Carolina is doing exactly what NE did.

And don't get used to it, LOL.

I have a feeling next time the CBA comes together the franchise tage will be reworded to stop these kinds of things.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffg316. Show jeffg316's posts

Rey Maualuga at 23rd????

1. Jenkins will be gone, he may have been slow, but he will make an excellent safety in this league.

2. isn't Maualuga labelled a two down linebacker right now? that could drop his stock where we could get him with the 34 pick and pick up one of the OLB or delmas with the 23?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Rey Maualuga at 23rd????

I definately want someone off that USC defense. They were nasty. Penn St was about the only team to have any type of success vs them. They played run and pass very well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Rey Maualuga at 23rd????

I started this conversation because I wanted to know if I was the only one that knew the chaces of this happening (RM @ 23) are about 0 but the thought of him and Mayo in the middle is just a very nice thought.

Now a more realistic draft and one I think most of us would be happy with would be:

23-James Laurinaitis ILB
    34-Sean Smith CB
    47-Barwin OLB
    58-Paul Kruger DE at 6'5 265 he can also be a OLB

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Rey Maualuga at 23rd????

I can't see Maualuaga at #23 or Pettigrew at #34. Don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but getting both these players at those spots would be highly unlikely. If RM is around at 15-20 the Pats could trade up because they have the picks to do so, but again that is a difficult scenario for me to see unfolding.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Rey Maualuga at 23rd????

F I think you are right, if BB doesn't want to go for Barwin at 23 he might be gone to the dolphins at 25. I think picking up Mathews at 23 can also work if Laurinaitis isn't there and them pickup an ILB in the second. Brinkley will probably be there in the 4th or 5th round. I think, Darry Beckwith is a good option in the 2nd or 3rd round. He's a good ILB coming from the SEC LSU, which doesn't always mean much but chances are he can come in and contribute right away.

Sections
Shortcuts