1. You have chosen to ignore posts from purushacat. Show purushacat's posts

RS Offense

As I see it there is a major offense problem with the RS: watching last night's game I saw three "automatic" outs in a row - Veriteck, Crisp and Ellsbury.

Perhaps just perhaps seeing this continuing poor performance from a rookie such as Ellisbury could say he's the same type of player as Crisp - Lots of defense and not much offense. Actually, I think Crisp looks better at the plate than Ellsbury does.

On the other hand, "somebody" should maybe teach Ellisbury how to properly swing the bat in lieu of the half-assed swings and off-balanced lunges he displays.

I still insist that Francoma manages this team like the RS teams of the past where the "big inning" will happen. He seems not to take advantage of situations that could dictate a single run even though there is speed on this team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtDog78. Show DirtDog78's posts

RS Offense

Too bad Bradon Moss isn't around to save the day. I know Ellsbury got great speed, but man Moss can out hit him (plus Coco and Tek) with his eyes closed, and plus Brandon is pretty darn good as a defensive player too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yankeeforlife. Show yankeeforlife's posts

RS Offense

Get used to it sox fans. This is how the team is going to look next year after Manny is gone. Better hope that Pedroia and Youk continue to play "all star" caliber baseball...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtDog78. Show DirtDog78's posts

RS Offense

You need more RBIs? Should've never send Moss back to AAA. Now the Sox is paying for it.