1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

SAM BRADFORD,AND TIM TEBOW

You have to wonder with Bradford,and Tebow,and mc-coy,and others staying another year in collage would help the possibilites of more teams wanting Cassel.and maybe helping the pats get more in return.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_11447006

they have been really talking up the vikings to be the team right now,but with these two collage QB,s staying put.you would think there would be a couple more teams poping up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

That really only leaves Matt Stafford as top end quaterback for the draft (I feel he is a better prospect than Tebow or bradford) so if a team wants a starter (not to mention proven) Cassel definietly moved up on their list

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I can't help but feel we'll need Cassel to run the offense again next season. For part of it for sure. That's a nasty injury Tom has and regardless of how fast a healer he is it won't be ready for the beginning of next season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Sounds like Bradford talked his big tight end Gresham into staying as well. Not great news for our pick at 23. With so many players staying, we'll be drafting a slightly weaker player.

But hopefully Cassel's trade value is very high.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoLaN87. Show NoLaN87's posts

Bradford is SOOOOOOOO overrated. Did you see him have to look to the sidelines for every play to see wheter or not to call an audible? It's like he didn't even know how to read the defense and audible out of a bad situation. I don't think hes ready for the big show at all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

whats nice is it just leaves sanchez,and stafford.and they are not that great in my opinion.so its really looking like a great situation with cassel,and the pats.