1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carleverettwasright. Show carleverettwasright's posts

Sammy Sosa

If the Rangers would take Wily Mo and cash, I'd do it. It's not the worst idea that I've heard. They need someone off the bench that can hit for power. They have the skilled bat in Cora, Sammy wouldn't be a bad pick up. I doubt that he would be rooming with Schilling on the road.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from quint869. Show quint869's posts

Sammy Sosa

Sosa is a DH too you guys know, and the Rangers want Adam Miller out of Cleveland for Kenny Lofton, who is their top pitching prospect, but I am sure the Rangers will settle for Sosa.

Why would they trade Sosa? They need some guys to get people into seats. He is cheap, and they could easily resign him for next season too.

And he is a power guy, not a good hitter, .241 average

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from woobie2. Show woobie2's posts

Sammy Sosa

Have to disagree quint. We don't need a cheater like Sosa here on this team. I think it would be a bad fit on this team. Let him stay where he is with his corked bats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from eddiewilson. Show eddiewilson's posts

Sammy Sosa

thank you woobie. all the time on these boards its how the yankee players all do steroids, how they all cheat but all other teams are perfectly clean. and now sox fans want sosa?! he is/was a definite steroid user and he's corked his bat. so you basically admit you want a cheater on your team? (not you woobie)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from quint869. Show quint869's posts

Sammy Sosa

disagree? i don't want him either...

He is a DH, I like the one we have, and cannot hit for average, so when pinch hitting, will either do great, or nothing, i would rather a more consistent hitter, even if it means no power.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from verrildd. Show verrildd's posts

Sammy Sosa

Not to mention he is very much a prima donna. He would kill the chemistry in that clubhouse. No thanks on Sammy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from eddiewilson. Show eddiewilson's posts

Sammy Sosa

ha ha joey, well take it from this yankee fan, i'd much rather have giambi and his giant contract disappear and see teixeira playing first base instead :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan84. Show redsoxfan84's posts

Sammy Sosa

I am not sure why the focus is getting a guy who can play center, when we haven't had that all year. Please, don't tell me Wily Mo is an acceptable back-up CF'er...

Whoever they get can play center at least as good as Pena.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffg316. Show jeffg316's posts

Sammy Sosa

Isn't sammy sosa, now just an older version of willie mo with more playing time?