1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tph2004. Show tph2004's posts

Santana-Jacoby: closed.

This was the first Santana trade talk stuff after the GM meetings, only thred I found and I see Softlaw was not the first to make the claim about Santana.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Nice. It's easy to talk about how smart you are 7-8 months later.

Softlaw/s/e gets himself very worked up about the trolls and pink hat idiots that make foolish trade predictions or dumb bball comments. The mainstays on this board and/or intelligent fans don't make these comments. They make the same rational comments that Softy furiously pats himself on the back for like an arrogant d-bag.

Then the guy tries months later to lump those who bother him (b/c they call him out for being said d-bag and/or being wrong) in with the trolls and pink hats that called Ells Ted/Mantle or said .350/90 steals... when that is just not true. People say Damon and .290/14 HR. solid player, etc.

It's a sad sad existence. and now he has joined the trolls and pink hats with his "Pujols is yesterdays news, we can trade Youk and pitching prospects for him" and "Ells/Masterson could get us Hamilton"

hahaha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tph2004. Show tph2004's posts

[Quote]This was the first Santana trade talk stuff after the GM meetings, only thred I found and I see Softlaw was not the first to make the claim about Santana.[/Quote]