1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hutch04901. Show hutch04901's posts

Sarah Palin vs' Hazel Mae Who's The Hottest?

Tina Fey's hotter. Plus, she's wicked smart.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmm21. Show gmm21's posts

To answer the question, for me, this is easy, Hazel by a long shot! I'll leave it at that...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DWIGHTRIGHT. Show DWIGHTRIGHT's posts

compared to whom--geraldine ferraro?

i don't think she's intelligent enough to handle a microphone, but she did stay at a holiday inn once. she shared a room with either joe 'the plumber' or joe sixpack. maybe both.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DWIGHTRIGHT. Show DWIGHTRIGHT's posts

[Quote]She'll be busy for at least the next four years as the vice prez of the U.S.....[/Quote]

her odds at working at nesn are better than her odds of being v.p.
    this country's already been led down the beaten path by a moron for 8 years; why do you want to continue the streak?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter1. Show parhunter1's posts

It's not so much the fact that you have to talk to them, it is that they want to talk to you, and with that accent and vapid intelligence, OMG!

All politics aside, take off the glasses and the makeup and the $150,000 wardrobe, and you've got a washed up beauty queen from Alaska (not known for the most beautiful beauty queens to begin with). Not too hot, by my standards. Hazel Mae, any day.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KurtColorado. Show KurtColorado's posts

Hazel, Hazel, Hazel...it's not even close. Hazel looks about 1000x better and you can actually listen to her talk. Palin's voice is like finger nails on a chalkboard after word one. Besides she'll be too busy attending sessionist meetings with her husband and the AIP once she and her gerbil partner McCain are finally buried in the election next week.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamaicaPlain67. Show JamaicaPlain67's posts

If Sarah took off her glasses in this photo, she might get a #5
    http://www.whiterabbitcult.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/1903451448_635a36aed2_o.jpg

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runnels. Show Runnels's posts

Hazel Mae wins by a mile, both on looks and on brains.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

Mae=hotter
    Palin=dumber

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KurtColorado. Show KurtColorado's posts

My wife is philippina so I'm biased. I was crushed when Hazel left....Think that's why we didn't get win this year. Bring her back....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 24Evans. Show 24Evans's posts

Palin . . .stretch marks and a moron, enough said about her. Ugh. Go with Hazel. You close your eyes anyway, right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I gotta go with Hazel.She's 100 times hotter and,as a bonus, I bet she can get GREAT Sox tickets.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma82. Show scauma82's posts

tina fey as sarah palin

Sections
Shortcuts