1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgrl. Show patsgrl's posts

Seriously, What happens if we lose?

Stop it - right now!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tristbess. Show tristbess's posts

Seriously, get over the fact that you're NOT on the team. If the Patriots win, you won't get a ring. If the Patriots lose, you won't miss out on a ring either. So I'm not sure where the "we" applies, but if the Pats do lose, it won't be the end of the world; just the end of the season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgrl. Show patsgrl's posts

hey anytime - we all have our weak moments.Now relax and enjoy!�

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsgrl. Show patsgrl's posts

the 12th player, man.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Well we wont have to worry about chatting on here because EVERY football troll on the planet will tie this room up for months!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from schmangell. Show schmangell's posts

I loved this response!But if the Pats do revert into Patsies, well, I guess I'll be served up a heapin' helpin' of crow.But I am NOT worried.� The Pats are just too damn good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

Oh my... i would be a mess.... and that's because if we do lose, it will be in a game that we outplay them.� maybe bad turnovers... terrible calls.... or just crummy luck.��� no way do they outplay us----of that, i am dead confident----unless, of course, brady's ankle is worse than expected and things just come apart.� looking forward to an early lead, tight defense, and ball control throughout the game.�

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Let's talk about it Monday morning when we laugh that we even brought this subject up!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
    �What do you mean, "biblical"?
    �What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath-of-God type stuff.
    �Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.
    �Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes...
    �The dead rising from the grave.
    �Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.��Or the end of all human existence as we know it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sgraham1974. Show sgraham1974's posts

Uh, I don't know.� What did St. Louis fans do after Super Bowl 36?� Remember that?� 14 point favorites?� Greatest Show on Turf?I think you'll hear a lot of pink-hats jumping off the Pats bandwagon, and that is fine with me.�

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ieyetouch. Show ieyetouch's posts

After both the Denver and Colts losses, I immediately turned off the tube and avoided all sports shows and newspaper sports sections for three days.� �I'm sure TB remembers those two INTs!Pats 68� Jints 1

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rdrake75. Show rdrake75's posts

This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
    �What do you mean, "biblical"?
    �What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath-of-God type stuff.
    �Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.
    �Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes...
    �The dead rising from the grave.
    �Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.��Or the end of all human existence as we know it.
    I never thought I would run into a quote from Ghostbusters while talking about the Patriots.... Heh.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from travlinterry. Show travlinterry's posts

I will be pelted with "CHEATERS COULDN'T GET IT DONE" ! by gleefully prancing Cowboy and Chargers fans (my neighbors) outside my door.
    I will be in mourning like I was when Tom threw that last INT to let Pay-a-ton get to the SB...the INT resulting from the kind of throw he said he would never do again while falling down...for the 3rd time...
    I will caress my Patriots blankie until spring lets me open the windows again in time for Spring Training.
    I will favor peeks at Tedy Bruschi's house from my sister-in-law's car when I go home in April.
    And finally, I will wistfully sigh at the date they FINALLY announce: The Draft!

and I'm a woman!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from peacemow. Show peacemow's posts

Time for BASEBALL, yeah!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tristbess. Show tristbess's posts

That is pathetic.

It's one thing to be a fan of sports, to support a team and root for that team's success. It's another to live up to the true definition of a "fanatic" and use the term "we." I think it's sad you actually tried to justify that point.

Good luck to you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Any given day, any given team, that's why they play the game.Don't get me wrong I'm a Pat's fan but there have been major upsets in the past.� This is the way I handle it.� I don't brag to other fans.� I don't say the Pat's WILL win.� This way I won't have to eat crow if .................I will be going to a�SB game with fans from all different teams, including Giant fans. I no longer live in Boston so I'm not surrounded by friendly�Pats fan.� Some have already told me that they hate the Pat's.� A long time friend has told me he hates the Pats, this was at Christmas when his Giants team stunk.I am going to tell them I hope it's a good game and may the best team win.� I don't like the taste of crow.If they don't win I will not be happy, but life goes on.� There are worse things. I know a young lady who is 26 and is planning a wedding this fall, that's the good news.� The bad news is she is dying of cancer.So if the Pats lose I will wake up Monday morning, add up all the things I'm grateful for, have a cup of coffee and continue living my life.� By the way, the sun will come up Monday morning no matter what happens Sunday night.GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts