1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Sore loser!

Seems the Jests can dish it out but not take it. For years the fans in the Meadowlands have been tossing various objects including snowballs at opposing players. When the fans in Seattle tried to return the favor, Shaun Ellis retaliated (he was fined $10,000). Funny, though, how rat-boy Mangina talks about not wanting that type of shat to happen. Maybe he should worry about women getting sexually harrassed at his home games before commenting on Seattle. Here is the article:

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/28367959/

although Ellis stated it was "all in fun" and he wasn't being agressive or angry, look at the size of the "snowball" he tossed in someone's face!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI9C0n63F68

While he is awaiting a possible suspension in 09 for drug charges and others, Mangina claims he will play on Sunday! Were a Patriot to be under such scrutiny we would never hear the end of it from our buddy Leon! But for this game, I don't mind if he skates. Maybe if he knocks out Porter with a snowball they may win the game! Of course even the chunk of snow Ellis threw at the crowd would only get stuck in Joey's big mouth!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Sore loser!

I posted this earlier but it went to a different board! I guess you have to specify that if you start a thread you want it to go to the board you are currently using! How stupid of me...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Sore loser!

I saw that.

If it were a Pat the trolls would be curled up sleeping in here right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Sore loser!

are any of you guys really shocked? the Jets fans ar ethe biggest hypocrits i have ever seen as far as sports go.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanBlake. Show PatsFanBlake's posts

Sore loser!

Snowball??? HOLY $@%$ I think thatsthe iceberg the Titantic ran into.....damn I hope that thing doesnt melt or we'll see tides raise.....hopefully he plays this weekend half as good as he makes snowballs ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Sore loser!

Ellis was also busted for marijuana, but not game suspension from this team or the league offices. Right no I'm happy with that because the Jets need to win sunday.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Sore loser!

Yet someway, somehow, this brave Seattle fan survived the most recent outbreak of GLOBAL WARNING! Anyone see Algore lately? I wonder what Phony Boy is up to these days, especially how Barrckarama is hiring Everything Clinton. Didn't Algore invent something along the lines of "hiring ex-President staffers" or something?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Sore loser!

Anything not Bush is fine with me.

Sections
Shortcuts