1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Sox's new Name RED SUX they are embarrassing to wa

The Red Sox look so PATHETIC This is the Worst the have ever played It is time TO GET A NEW PITCHERS GOOD BYE WAKEFIELD, BECKETT. LESTER. WE WANT ARE OLD BECKETT BACK NOT THIS IDIOT WE HAVE THIS YR. who is worse RED SOX OR PATRIOTS If I was at that park I would DEMAND MY MONEY BACK AND I WOULD CUT THERE SALARIES the batters stink Pretty sad The only player so far To get A home run Is a guy that BARELY PLAYS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

...but then again you find the time to come out here and let it be known how you feel, you life is over so just end it for god sake!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

well......were waiting...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

amazing how quickly fans forget hu Bird? what embarrasses Paula more the loss of a game or the torment of having to face non Sox fan co-workers? Try living in the so-called heart of Rays territory down here and I show up for work wearing a 2007 WS shirt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from schmangell. Show schmangell's posts

A bit manic, aren't you, Paula? You might consider medication for that.

It is not pathetic to be playing in the ALCS.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NightHawkz. Show NightHawkz's posts

[Quote]A bit manic, aren't you, Paula? You might consider medication for that. It is not pathetic to be playing in the ALCS.[/Quote]

Thank you!!!! There are 4 teams left people - how can anyone even suggest being humiliated. Yes we have gotten beaten - by a team that has proven all year they have the tools. Yes, we are better than we have shown - but there are injuries (Lowell, possibly Ortiz with his wrist, some think Beckett is hurt). The Rays are at the opposite end of the spectrum where their injuries are over - they got Longoria & Crawford back at the right time. That's how it goes sometimes. We beat an Angels team last year that was decimated by injuries - it happens.

There are soon to be 2 teams standing - if we aren't one of them that doesn't mean it was a wasted season - I know a lot of you are spoiled with the 2 WS wins but get over it - there have been better Red Sox teams than this one that never even made the playoffs (pre-wild card). Enjoy the next game (I know the others haven't been fun to watch) but this could be the last one for the season - and we all know how LONGGGGGGGGG to off season is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Go find another bandwagon to jump on pinkie

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lmitaly. Show lmitaly's posts

Regardless of what happens this year I will always be a Sox fan and I think they overcame alot of injuries this year and have fought hard to get where there at.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

It's not bad to be in the last four teams standing. It not looking good, but it ain't over yet. Even if the Rays win we had a good season.

You sound like someone who thinks we are now supposed to win the World Series every year.

Give the Rays a little credit. They have played with a lot of poise for a bunch of kids who have never been this far before.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulie1004. Show Paulie1004's posts

Reminds me of my friend last night who was talking to his wife about the Sox being down and her telling him that "The Sox can't win the World Series every year and that they just won it last year" his responce to her was "Yes they can".

Anyway after taking my sofa and loveseat down to the street for pickup and a few beers watching the Dodgers lose we both agreed that we have seen 2 world series wins within the last 5 years which is not bad! Its better then never winning at all or waiting 86 years.

At least we're not the Cubs, Paula I would hate to see you in Chi-town. I don't think you have been thru any of the bad years the way your post reads.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

Damn.....maybe she did jump.